advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

Yeah bats are necessary since they eat tons of insects and shit, but they also are able to carry multiple viruses that can spread from animal to man at the same time.  They also live a remarkably long time.  And 25% of the mammals on the planet are bats.  In fact only 25% of the mammals on earth are anything other than rodents or bats.  

I read that a shitload of bats died in the Australian wildfires

One time (in Pennsylvania) a huge azz bat flew in through the open window when me n my brothers were all gettin ripped. It was sooooo fuckin funny it disappeared on one side of the room n we couldn’t find it. Then all of a sudden it flies across the room we were all running for our lives.

We ended up making a bunch of noise n woke our grandparents up my grandma was PISSED she didn’t think it was funny at all. This was almost 30 years ago

4 hours ago, kellykip said:

Yeah bats are necessary since they eat tons of insects and shit, but they also are able to carry multiple viruses that can spread from animal to man at the same time.  They also live a remarkably long time.  And 25% of the mammals on the planet are bats.  In fact only 25% of the mammals on earth are anything other than rodents or bats.  

This guy David Attenboroghs. 

Bats are flying infestations. My grandma nearly died eating a fig which she didn't wash well enough. Apparently a bat shit on it. 

I dont eat the skins of figs because of this. Just scoop that necture out with a spoon lol. 

1 hour ago, DrSmith said:

My numbers say 2,000,000+ in China and 150+ in America.  Martial law is imminent in China.  You have maybe a week to prep in the US.  Be ready to shelter in place for a month. 

Or if you are from the ages of 10-65 or so with no pre existing conditions you can walk around get sick and become immune to the thing. What’s the death rate for that group?

Edited by Preston_Luv
12 hours ago, DrSmith said:

My numbers say 2,000,000+ in China and 150+ in America.  Martial law is imminent in China.  You have maybe a week to prep in the US.  Be ready to shelter in place for a month. 

10 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

Or if you are from the ages of 10-65 or so with no pre existing conditions you can walk around get sick and become immune to the thing. What’s the death rate for that group?

I mean, he is a doctor.  I'm gonna be smart and take his word for this

May need to reassess my “meh, I’m not worried” position. 

😳

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

also have to consider the source, but the science I the above linked article is intriguing 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ryanhatesthis/a-pro-trump-blog-has-doxed-a-chinese-scientist-it-falsely

Edited by MUPokerPlayer

Seems like an awfully weak bio weapon  

first USA case was in seattle area. Guy came back from China on a Wednesday. On Sunday he went to doctor.  He is now better and will be released soon. 

It has been 16 days since he got back and 12 days since hospitalization. 

as of now no known cases are to have occurred even though he was in public for 4 days prior to hospitalization. 

not saying he didn’t pass it on as I’m sure there are many more cases which dont require hospitalization than do but as of now there are none and it’s been 2 weeks 

Edited by Preston_Luv
1 hour ago, slizza420 said:

The pandemonium is real

was just reading that the Pentagon is preparing to house up to 1000 potential coronavirus patients @ some military facilities. Kinda creepy lol 

China wants to immediately cremate the bodies with no funeral 

that is creepy.   And keep China from burning up them bodiezzz

Assuming you can’t hide thousands of deaths than how is this virus much more deadly than the flu?

300 dead on 14,000 cases is a 2% death rate.  Let’s double the number dead and it’s 4%. 

The reports say anywhere from 40k-140k have likely been infected. Which obviously means most don’t report it as it’s just a cold or flu that goes away. 

so if we double the deaths rate to 600 and go with the lowest number of 40k than that’s 600 out of 40,000 which puts the death rate at 1.5%. If we don’t double the death rate that it .75%.   

either way this looks to be like a bad flu and kills less than 1% of those infected with almost all of those being elderly or with pre existing conditions. 

maybe I’m wrong but I imagine these same stats could be shelled out in a similar number with a certain flu strain. I had a 102 degree fever for 6 straight days over Xmas.  I imagine if I was old or had a pre existing condition than I would be dead.  Let’s track that strain 

Edited by Preston_Luv

nah I agree actually.  there is nothing to indicate yet that this will end up being anything more serious than the level of a new pretty bad flu strain.  Which is bad since it is one more thing to deal with but it very well be nothing more than that.  

Edited by kellykip

Just seen on the news here that the first suspected NYC case is currently at Bellevue Hospital.   patient is under 40 years old, here on vacation alone from china, and was taken from his hotel by ambulance to hospital.  Has tested the patient for influenza and other common illnesses, and those tests came back negative which makes this one seem like it's gonna be it, so sample sent to CDC for coronavirus for confirmation which will be in about 2 days.