advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

22 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

it's safer for you but we haven't recommended it b/c it's easier to do other things.

isn't that what he initially said about masks, too?

Yep. It was the prevailing science until the "science" was politicized into a social control experiment. I had links to CDC and WHO research and papers saying the same that now "can't be found". Amazing coincidence.

• Like 1

At some point there will be many admissions that things were botched if real science is applied to raw data. The cloth and surgical masks bring effective for instance. It's just stupid on an elemental level. A middle school science class could demonstrate the aerosol passing through that mesh.

It’s been over 3 weeks since Gov. Chris Sununu lifted the NH mask mandate.

NO SPIKE: 7 day average cases is down from > 300 to < 200 & falling. 1 death in a week.

The left & the media criticized this in sensational terms saying it would cause mass death.

They were wrong. Again.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 5:43 PM, Preston_Luv said:

Your flimsy cloth and paper masks don’t do anything. It is in the air you breathe. If your breathing air through your non-filtering cloth or paper mask, you are breathing in air that could contain Covid.  

But at least it shows you care about other people if you wear it.  That’s what we’re trying to do, right? Trying to tell people that you’re taking this seriously. Whether or not there is any science behind your measures. 

Edited by MUPokerPlayer
  • Like 2

And, most importantly, what I pointed out many times before, is that the masks can actually do harm.

“Masks work!”.   

80-year-old at risk individual with COPD hears this and says OK I can safely go to the grocery store and pick out my own groceries because this cloth mask will protect me. 

They get Covid.  

“But I did everything right!”

If masks work at all, it would be on a population level.  Slightly decreasing individual risk of spreading Covid multiplied times millions of people. They don’t work the way the vast majority of people think they work.  They don’t protect better than any vaccine can (Redfield). They aren’t and were never the most powerful tool we have to fight Covid (Biden). 

If officials were more honest in their messaging as to who was most at risk and how those people should best protect themselves there may have been better results.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol. Shocking mupp comes in to claim victory. 

now your cool with the cdc?

definitely not cool with them. Takes them a year to figure out what many of us have known all along.  

maybe next year they will finally let kids play outside without masks

• Like 2

I've lost track of the bullshit. Is Dr Mupp also anti-vaccination? 

For the longest time masks and social distancing were all we had. It worked pretty well late summer of last season but was over run from Thanksgiving on due to numerous get togethers. Masks obviously helped eliminate the common flu this past winter, or was that just hocus pocus?

I wear a mask to play poker. I'd wear a mask to do anything if required. 

You guys make me extra sad when you still continue to attack the good doctor for political cult purposes. 

You should be attacking Neeeek. Hes either a fake doctor. Or a really bad doctor. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I’m 100% for COVID vaccination in adults.

Covid didn’t decrease in summer and increase in fall/winter because of people’s behavior.   It’s a seasonal respiratory virus. That’s what they do.

The flu did not disappear because of masks and lockdown.   If the flu disappeared because of masks/lockdowns, why didn’t Covid?  Read about viral interference:

It is well known that infection of an organism, whether plant, animal, or bacterium, with a virus can prevent or partially inhibit infection with another virus within the same host, resulting in viral interference”

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/212/11/1690/2911897

E808F2C7-6EC7-41F3-A57C-5F2563CE15A9.png

Edited by MUPokerPlayer
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

Also, the flu disappeared in places with minimal to no mask wearing or other mitigation, such as Sweden. 

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/the-magic-of-masks

17A159C5-EFD5-4ED2-8E23-209E1445D01B.png

I think before the back and forth i had asked you and neek your thoughts on why the flu was so down. 

has to be staying farther away from people?

Which for sure the first three months or so almost everyone was doing. Mostly just in their own home. 

I have no idea if masks work or not when it comes to that but something happened. 

Ahh. I missed the quote you posted about one viral disease kind if cancelling out another which makes sense. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

You guys make me extra sad when you still continue to attack the good doctor for political cult purposes. 

You should be attacking Neeeek. Hes either a fake doctor. Or a really bad doctor. 

Anyone that takes time to post in Pocketfives Off Topic and debate issues with random people on here cant be a good doctor. Thats my opinion. 

Mupp still in here debating masks. LoL. My life is as normal as ever, yet people are still talking about masks. Its fucking sad. I havent seen or heard Fauci in months. Quit watching fucking TV you chooches. The people calling people sheeps are the sheep. Its crazy to me.

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, B_O_K_E said:

Anyone that takes time to post in Pocketfives Off Topic and debate issues with random people on here cant be a good doctor. Thats my opinion. 

Mupp still in here debating masks. LoL. My life is as normal as ever, yet people are still talking about masks. Its fucking sad. I havent seen or heard Fauci in months. Quit watching fucking TV you chooches. The people calling people sheeps are the sheep. Its crazy to me.

This entire post is narcissistic trash.  Puke. 

Posted (edited)

And where the fuck is mupp supposed to vent his frustrations if not here BOKE? 

He will get kicked off facebook and twitter and probably fired if he talks about this stuff on there.

Fucking hell. Why you fruitcakes not clowning NEeek right now?

Edited by Sharonavich
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

And where the fuck is mupp supposed to vent his frustrations if not here BOKE? 

He will get kicked off facebook and twitter and probably fired if he talks about this stuff on there.

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

2 daughters. They wear masks at school. Some wear them on their foreheads. My 8 year olds mask doesnt even cover her nose. Its a joke, but who fucking cares? They both are full go with sports. 

Mupp and Neek are doctors.? Their ego's should be big enough to the point that they know they are right and shouldnt have to take to the internet to vent their frustrations/complain/ and debate with idiots like you and I. Thats what most women do.

My fault tho. Dont want to derail you guys. Mupp and Neek could be the best doctors on earth, who knows?

Edited by B_O_K_E
Posted (edited)

Whether or not I post an internet forum that I’ve posted on for 16 years has nothing to do with whether or not I am a good doctor.  I’m not sure what would make someone come to that conclusion. 

Edited by MUPokerPlayer