rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

10 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

Why does that make me an idiot that i don't blindly inject a hastily produced vaccine into my body?

Blindly?  How many hundreds of millions of doses do you need to see?  Fucking blindly....

Now you've contracted and more likely than not spread a disease that has a fucking vaccine.  That continued spread is what allows(yes ALLOWS) the virus to mutate.  

That definitely makes you an idiot.  Sorry, not sorry.

Edited by Ozzie
11 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Look at these dumbfucks... theres millions of them.   Not enough to get Trump a second term obv but enough to keep covid a thing after a vaccine.

It's pathetic 

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/5-things-to-know-delta-variant-covid

Delta is the name for the B.1.617.2. variant, a SARS-CoV-2 mutation that originally surfaced in India. The first Delta case was identified in December 2020, and the strain spread rapidly, soon becoming the dominant strain of the virus in both India and then Great Britain.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55305720

Covid-19: First vaccine given in US as roll-out begins 14 December 2020.

30 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

ouch.

All i know is that the vaccine still isn't "approved", i think that's the term they use, and it was rushed. So, I wasn't yet comfortable with putting it into my body. If i was at risk i surely would have felt differently. I was comfortable with the risk associated with not getting vaccinated.

I'm not antivax, myself and children have plenty of other vaccines in our blood. I was just hesitant about this one. Why does that make me an idiot that i don't blindly inject a hastily produced vaccine into my body?

Welcome to the dark side Camzeeee. The people you hate are saying the same thing. You are now, according to your people, a Trumper.

15 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/5-things-to-know-delta-variant-covid

Delta is the name for the B.1.617.2. variant, a SARS-CoV-2 mutation that originally surfaced in India. The first Delta case was identified in December 2020, and the strain spread rapidly, soon becoming the dominant strain of the virus in both India and then Great Britain.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55305720

Covid-19: First vaccine given in US as roll-out begins 14 December 2020.

whoa. 

It mutated the same time the vaccine came out?

It's as if the virus knew that the vaccine had arrived. 

14 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

Welcome to the dark side Camzeeee. The people you hate are saying the same thing. You are now, according to your people, a Trumper.

Next thing you know Camz and family is moving to UP, with their Patriot survival kits and underground Shipping container as a  end of world shelter.  Good job Camz.  You are now one of them.  hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

I'm talking about a future variant you fucking idiot

Variants are overwhelmingly going to be produced in countries with low or no vaccination rates. 

so around 7 billion people. Keep worrying about the 70 million or so of those in the USA who haven’t had the virus or the vaccine 

That 1% should be feared 

Edited by Preston__Luv
4 hours ago, Camzeeee said:

ouch.

All i know is that the vaccine still isn't "approved", i think that's the term they use, and it was rushed. So, I wasn't yet comfortable with putting it into my body. If i was at risk i surely would have felt differently. I was comfortable with the risk associated with not getting vaccinated.

I'm not antivax, myself and children have plenty of other vaccines in our blood. I was just hesitant about this one. Why does that make me an idiot that i don't blindly inject a hastily produced vaccine into my body?

I dont want to argue with you. Probably the most normal argument here but no. It really wasnt as hastily rushed as you say. Its basically approved. I get the difference from others. But science is different. 

Im sure you are fine and will be. But i feel like it was completely unecessary. 

one of my favorite things is when people who were touting hydroxycholoroquine back when trump was running ads turn out to be people who now are skittish about taking the vaccines. 

And I guarantee every single person in this thread personally knows one.  

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, kellykip said:

one of my favorite things is when people who were touting hydroxycholoroquine back when trump was running ads turn out to be people who now are skittish about taking the vaccines. 

And I guarantee every single person in this thread personally knows one.  

I don't know of anyone that was touting hydroxycholoroquine but all of the people I know that are skittish about taking the vaccines are that way b/c they are wary of the long term side effects (among other reasons) while hydroxycholoroquine was approved in the 1950s I believe so the long term side effects should be well known and therefore have nothing to do with why (at least the people I talk to) are worried about taking the vaccine.

17 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

We don't know the long term effects of covid either....  but you don't care about logic.  You're just on a quest for information 

i understand that.  nobody is guaranteed to catch covid. you are guaranteed to have something enter your system if you get the vaccine. that seems to go over your head.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LeftyMark said:

I love when people that smoke, drink and eat fatty foods say they won't put anything in their body without knowing the long term effects of it.  

Fat asses saying for others to mask up while they snarf Big Macs cracks me up 

9 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

i understand that.  nobody is guaranteed to catch covid. you are guaranteed to have something enter your system if you get the vaccine. that seems to go over your head.

Pm camz

12 minutes ago, LeftyMark said:

I love when people that smoke, drink and eat fatty foods say they won't put anything in their body without knowing the long term effects of it.  

I'm sure these people steer clear of dispensaries too.  Need formal fda approval before they put anything into their bodies.............

3 minutes ago, Preston__Luv said:

Fat asses saying for others to mask up while they snarf Big Macs cracks me up 

Pritzker advising it.  Hopefully this fat fuck doesnt mandate anything. Whatever. Ill do it. Dont really care about indoor masks at walmart and shit if i have to. 

just dont restrict anything  no 6 feet. None if it you fat bastard. I got chicago theatre concerts this winter. 

it is obvious is it not that if 80 percent were vaccinated this thing would be under control is it not? So we need camzeee and the like to get it. But probably too late and id bet we are going to need variant vaccines at some point. 

maybe it was inevitable even with herd immunity, but would if been nice to find out  

19 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Pritzker advising it.  Hopefully this fat fuck doesnt mandate anything. Whatever. Ill do it. Dont really care about indoor masks at walmart and shit if i have to. 

just dont restrict anything  no 6 feet. None if it you fat bastard. I got chicago theatre concerts this winter. 

it is obvious is it not that if 80 percent were vaccinated this thing would be under control is it not? So we need camzeee and the like to get it. But probably too late and id bet we are going to need variant vaccines at some point. 

maybe it was inevitable even with herd immunity, but would if been nice to find out  

If a variant vaccine is needed than it’s 99% likely to come from a strain of covid that originated outside of America. 

Edited by Preston__Luv
3 minutes ago, Preston__Luv said:

If a variant vaccine is needed than it’s 99% likely to come from a strain of covid that originated outside of America. 

So did this one. And me and you and vaccinated people for the most part are not getting it. 

probably not going to be the case for all variants. If we were all vaccinated i imagine variants would be limited. 

Edited by aupoker1
2 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

So did this one. And me and you and vaccinated people for the most part are not getting it. 

probably not going to be the case for all variants. If we were all vaccinated i imagine variants would be limited. 

A variant that turns deadly is highly unlikely in such a short time especially with a vaccine already.   Possible but statistically unlikely after such a short time. It could happen tomorrow and it could happen in 100 years or longer.  The spike protein would need to change and that’s just not likely.  Eventually it would happen but that like predicting an earthquake.  

1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

I'm sure these people steer clear of dispensaries too.  Need formal fda approval before they put anything into their bodies.............

I smoke pens every day. Not FDA approved.  That's the risk I'm willing to take.  It doesn't take a genius to understand the difference.  If only you were as good at risk management as those who feel the same as me then maybe your opinion would be valued.  

You (or anyone else here) has never had an answer for why so many health care professionals refuse to get it.  I guess you know more about this vaccine than they do.

1 hour ago, aupoker1 said:

this isn't true.

4 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

this isn't true.

For the most part it seems to be from what ive seen. Its breaking through now but I havent seen anything showing its near the unvaccinated numbers. And its not killing us. 

i think you are going to we cant trust the numbers and i agree to a point. But im around a bunch of unmasked mostly vaccinated people every weekend all weekend. Nobody has gotten this and i see the same 50-100 every weekend. 

my small sample size but numbers seem to match up. Vaccinated areas like mine are doing ik for now. Winter fall will tell more of a story. 

35 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

I smoke pens every day. Not FDA approved.  That's the risk I'm willing to take.  It doesn't take a genius to understand the difference.  If only you were as good at risk management as those who feel the same as me then maybe your opinion would be valued.  

You (or anyone else here) has never had an answer for why so many health care professionals refuse to get it.  I guess you know more about this vaccine than they do.

It's not fomally fda approved which really concerns me sometimes! 

Lol antivaxxers 

Lol risk management savants 

6 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

It's not fomally fda approved which really concerns me sometimes! 

Lol antivaxxers 

Lol risk management savants 

literally.. And I mean literally.. everything goes over your head.  I feel like I'm talking to my 3 year old who speaks more languages than KB.

34 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

For the most part it seems to be from what ive seen. Its breaking through now but I havent seen anything showing its near the unvaccinated numbers. And its not killing us. 

i think you are going to we cant trust the numbers and i agree to a point. But im around a bunch of unmasked mostly vaccinated people every weekend all weekend. Nobody has gotten this and i see the same 50-100 every weekend. 

my small sample size but numbers seem to match up. Vaccinated areas like mine are doing ik for now. Winter fall will tell more of a story. 

I don't think vaccinated people are getting as sick.  And for the most part people aren't getting tested now unless they are symptomatic so people being tested should overwhelmingly be the unvaccinated but there seems to be a lot of outbreaks lately with vaccinated people and, anectodal evidence, but the only people I've known lately to have Covid were vaccinated. I've been travelling a lot the past month and a half and hanging with a crowd that is about half and half and everyone treated it like 2019 and nobody has gotten sick.  The more I hear, the more I realize I made the right call in my vaccination status (which will remain confidant :))