advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

On 7/28/2021 at 9:20 PM, truesyalose said:

I don't think vaccinated people are getting as sick.  And for the most part people aren't getting tested now unless they are symptomatic so people being tested should overwhelmingly be the unvaccinated but there seems to be a lot of outbreaks lately with vaccinated people and, anectodal evidence, but the only people I've known lately to have Covid were vaccinated. I've been travelling a lot the past month and a half and hanging with a crowd that is about half and half and everyone treated it like 2019 and nobody has gotten sick.  The more I hear, the more I realize I made the right call in my vaccination status (which will remain confidant :))

I know friends if friends vaccinated that have gotten it. Trying to think of more than the 2 people i know for sure are not vaccinated. Husband and wife. Awesome people. Same reason as camzee. But i cant think of anyone else at all. Everyone was just happy to get it.

so tough to compare personally.  

cant tell you about the kids(a few 12-14ish). 

and to be quite honest. I think shutting shit down or even limiting it will fuck me up mentally (more than normal) 

all I do for fun these days is see live music. Now more than ever. 

take that away again i guess kill me and 80 wins. 

On 7/28/2021 at 5:53 PM, AFink93 said:

You’re utter disdain for people like me is perplexing.  

No. Your not saying mask up to others while not taking care of yourself physically. 

you are saying let people do as they choose and let the dominos fall 

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 7/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, littleze said:

Well when nearly 70% are vaccinated than you will have a higher percentage that test positive since the vaccine is not 100% effective 

IF 80% were vaccinated than it would likely be higher than 25% anf vice versa 

Edited by Preston__Luv

I wonder what there's more of..reinfections or break through cases?  

Don't hear nearly as much about reinfections than breakthrough cases. If reinfections are of great concern than advertising that would be great to get more vaccinated. 

On 7/28/2021 at 9:01 PM, 7HeAdShoTs said:

I wonder what there's more of..reinfections or break through cases?  

Don't hear nearly as much about reinfections than breakthrough cases. If reinfections are of great concern than advertising that would be great to get more vaccinated. 

Breakthrough by a long shot at least when it comes to accounted for cases. 

Accounted for reinfections are extremely rare even after 18 months 

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 7/28/2021 at 9:21 PM, acp said:

This virus is not fucking around. 

To be honest it’s becst case scenario with the delta variant 

It spreads like wildfire and is benign to the vaccinated.  

The quicker we infect those unwilling to get vaccinated the quicker we get to herd immunity. 

Only more effective option would be to force the vaccines.  But while that would likely be more effective I don’t agree with it until it’s formally approved. 

So infect away and lol masks.  The trick is up, vast majority realize anything but N95 is worthless 

On 7/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, truesyalose said:

LOL CNN

Cubans are not welcome because they vote R, so we demonize them.  They aren’t protesting for their rights, they are super-spreaders!

Meanwhile our southern boarder is wide open and we are flying/busing illegals all over the US so they can vote as soon as the midterms.

• Like 4
On 7/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, littleze said:

Meanwhile our southern boarder is wide open and we are flying/busing illegals all over the US so they can vote as soon as the midterms.

70K a month bused to Democrat districts, they dont care about COVID, juts votes. 

On 7/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, littleze said:

Cubans are not welcome because they vote R, so we demonize them.  They aren’t protesting for their rights, they are super-spreaders!

Re: your Part 1 In Bold:  That is completely opposite of what I feel with regards to Cubans, brohaim so don't act like you know how everyone else thinks;  I'm actually in favor of essentially open borders.  And they can vote for whoever they want to when they get here - just like you and I can.   If every Cuban wants to come here who isn't a known violent felon, fine with me.  

Re: your Part 2:  If the heel turn was an attempt at irony, then bravo.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, truesyalose said:

LOL CNN

On 7/29/2021 at 2:19 PM, littleze said:

Cubans are not welcome because they vote R, so we demonize them.  They aren’t protesting for their rights, they are superspreaders

This is that media propaganda thing 80lb was talking about but he used a PR example with Ashton Kutcher instead lol

Edited by acp