rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

On 7/30/2021 at 9:04 AM, raisethis2 said:

Who cares about demographics when geography is the issue.  The morons in Florida, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Texas and Missouri  (all southern, red states) are sickening one another because the mean old president they didn't vote for says this vaccine will prevent them from getting sick. 

These stupid fucks would rather die of covid than admit that Biden is correct. They are literally putting their lives and livelihoods in jeopardy for political purposes. This is without question the stupidest thing I've heard of in my life. 

so you can't do that math?  and all of a sudden you don't really care which people aren't getting the vaccine?

Texas and Florida are like 52/48 R/D..  The cities (ya know, where it's spreading) are overwhelmingly D.  New Orleans is overwhelmingly D (Biden won over 5-1)..  St Louis, Kansas City, Nashville, Memphis.. all the same.  Hell, Biden even won Little Rock by over 20 pts.  You think the virus is spreading in the sticks but the cities are safe?  

I thoroughly enjoy pointing out the flaws in your statements.  Making you look dumb is easy, but it's also fun.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 11:17 AM, truesyalose said:

so you can't do that math?  and all of a sudden you don't really care which people aren't getting the vaccine?

Texas and Florida are like 52/48 R/D..  The cities (ya know, where it's spreading) are overwhelmingly D.  New Orleans is overwhelmingly D (Biden won over 5-1)..  St Louis, Kansas City, Nashville, Memphis.. all the same.  Hell, Biden even won Little Rock by over 20 pts.  You think the virus is spreading in the sticks but the cities are safe?  

I thoroughly enjoy pointing out the flaws in your statements.  Making you look dumb is easy, but it's also fun.

yeah this one is excellent post. this very well broken down 

On 7/30/2021 at 9:04 AM, raisethis2 said:

These stupid fucks would rather die of covid than admit that Biden is correct. They are literally putting their lives and livelihoods in jeopardy for political purposes. This is without question the stupidest thing I've heard of in my life. 

I don’t know man….99% of the people dying coming from red states is pretty hard to beat 

it appears RT2 is subconsciously realizing Trump wasnt all that bad. And that this covid mass hysteria is a magic trick designed to wreck the western middle class.  So he's saying really crazy shit. Over exaggerating to make it appear like thats what he's been doing this entire time. He's posted a negative thing about Trump or republicans every day for 6 years straight. 

On 7/30/2021 at 6:03 AM, raisethis2 said:

WTF does this even mean? Everyone in America knows that right leaning retards are the ones refusing to vaccinate and cry about wearing a mask. Is this even in dispute? Liberals have almost all been vaccinated and are enjoying a safe summer while the republictards are catching the virus they could have easily prevented. To me that's being thoroughly fuckin' owned. 

Do that math Mr Smartass. 

It means 99% of deaths are not happening in red areas. 

I know that’s hard to grasp. it really is a complex equation 

• Haha 1
On 7/30/2021 at 9:20 AM, truesyalose said:

you should look at the demographics of those that aren't vaccinated.  you hate facts though so I know you won't do that.

for instance, DC is 55.6% vaccinated.  18% of residents are under 18 (just to make it easy since we are talking about voters).  Joe Biden won 92.15% of the Presidential vote last year.

Do that math Mr Smartass.

Owned and fucking boned 

On 7/30/2021 at 1:12 PM, Preston__Luv said:

It means 99% of deaths are not happening in red areas. 

I know that’s hard to grasp. it really is a complex equation 

You can't be this stupid..........................nevrmnd.

Who's talking about deaths. Not me. Any moron knows by now that deaths lag infections and hospitalizations by weeks, even months. Covid cases and hospitalizations are doubling (in red states) every few days. The deaths will surely follow. 

Is that so hard to grasp? 

Read this putrid pile of dog shit. Liberals like this are so elitist, think they are so much better than everyone else, think they know what’s best for everyone, and that everyone is beneath them.  Peruse the comments as well.  Classist arrogant pricks.  It’s the same thing as racism.  

https://www.avclub.com/there-are-a-lot-of-contenders-but-lake-of-the-ozarks-m-1847370967/amp

Edited by MUPokerPlayer
  • Thanks 1
On 7/30/2021 at 1:47 PM, Tennis Bum said:

Y'all quit it.

I'm starting to feel sorry for rt2.

Let's stick to feeeeelings. Mkay?

We have felt sorry for you since the day you came back claiming to be the bearer of truth

be better. You have been back awhile. 

On 7/30/2021 at 3:47 PM, MUPokerPlayer said:

Read this putrid pile of dog shit. Liberals like this are so elitist, think they are so much better than everyone else, think they know what’s best for everyone, and that everyone is beneath them.  Peruse the comments as well.  Classist arrogant pricks.  It’s the same thing as racism.  

https://www.avclub.com/there-are-a-lot-of-contenders-but-lake-of-the-ozarks-m-1847370967/amp

Literally describing every right wing anything these days 

its funny to me how you think only one side does these things when there are countless examples if complete crazy on the other side as well. 

part of the whole cult initiation i imagine. 

Edited by aupoker1
On 7/29/2021 at 8:04 PM, raisethis2 said:

Now that 99% of all covid 19 deaths currently are happening in red areas, is it ok to say the libs are owning the conservatives? 

Asking for a friend. 

On 7/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, raisethis2 said:

You can't be this stupid..........................nevrmnd.

Who's talking about deaths. Not me. Any moron knows by now that deaths lag infections and hospitalizations by weeks, even months. Covid cases and hospitalizations are doubling (in red states) every few days. The deaths will surely follow. 

Is that so hard to grasp? 

Now I understand why you voted for Biden. He can’t remember yesterday either. 

No. Liberals are always trying to control everyone else. Force their values and ideals on everyone else.  Modern day conservatives (not the old staunch Bible thumpers) just want to be left the fuck alone.

Who’s fascist?

Edited by MUPokerPlayer
  • Like 3
On 7/30/2021 at 4:51 PM, aupoker1 said:

We have felt sorry for you since the day you came back claiming to be the bearer of truth

be better. You have been back awhile. 

I never went anywhere. Did you ignore the posts that rt2 made and then the facts posted or just can't understand math and science?

It's one or the other. The silly part is that you seem oblivious to that fact too. It must be nice to be clueless.

On 7/30/2021 at 3:59 PM, MUPokerPlayer said:

No. Liberals are always trying to control everyone else. Force their values and ideals on everyone else.  Modern day conservatives (not the old staunch Bible thumpers) just want to be left the fuck alone.

Who’s fascist?

The people described in your story don't "just want to be left alone". In fact, they want the right to infect others with corona because "their immune system seems to be doing a good job" and fuck looking out for society when there's beer to drink. 

This was a story about the pandemic, not life in general. You can fuck a football for all the libs care, just do it in a civilized (private) way and don't try to effect my life in the process. 

Who’s fascist?

Pm kaepernick 

Sky is falling

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eight-hundred-cases-seven-hospitalizations-and-no-deaths-the-provincetown-outbreak-shows-vaccines-work-125324207.html

Devastating 

Though effectiveness varies by vaccine brand, most are quite potent against infection and exceptionally so at preventing the kind of infection that causes serious illness. Of the 833 people in the Provincetown cluster as of Wednesday, only seven had been hospitalized. And zero had died.

Who’s fascist?

Wrf?  Do you actually believe this?

the “modern day conservative” thinks the election was stolen, and still thinks trump is president. Doesn't care about the budget, money or the defecit as long as their guy is in power etc etc. 

im not saying this is you, i am saying this is your party. 

ive asked the right here who they think represents “conservatives”

how is it not liz cheney or kinzinger?  Couldnt be more conservative policy wise. 

its because trump. No other reason anyone can or will give. The right is taylor greene, matt gaetz stefanik and that is the majority if the right now. Crazies who think fraud won the election.