advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

On 9/24/2021 at 5:35 PM, truesyalose said:

ACP we need a discussion of Donda.  Most of my favorite songs are the ones with the least plays on Spotify.  Blows CLB out of the water.

I had to remove a few tracks and rearrange it to appreciate it more. It might be my age and taste changing along with the timing of this album, but Moon and Come To Life are now my all time favorites in his catalog. I think the entire album will also be my favorite soon.

CLB is not bad, it’s like an Avengers movie, fun and superficial. Donda is a Nolan or Tarantino film. It requires multiple listens to appreciate and understand the content. 

• Like 2
On 9/24/2021 at 4:47 PM, 7HeAdShoTs said:

This. The dumbest logic ever. So are we supposed to mislead kids and tell them they actually protect them or are we supposed to tell them they don’t work, they won’t protect you from covid but hey do it anyways cause it’s not a big deal? 

dude In the video is a douche.  He’s cherry-picking hillbillies that are morons but also have their kids best interest in mind, so I give them that. His own arguments were awful and didn’t provide any real facts outside “ICU’s are full” or “studies say they work” and he would get ripped apart easily.  Like ICU’s full has any correlation with kids wearing masks lol. Morons. 

in before ozzies underwear comparison 

Pussy

On 9/24/2021 at 10:08 PM, XXEDPXX said:

Found some  propaganda. I laughed. After all who should I trust, super intelligent PLUV or fake news? 

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210907/masks-limit-covid-spread-study

Lol at 9%.  I’ll just keep not wearing a mask and you can fuck off with your 9%.

Meanwhile, natural immunity is 13x better at stopping transmission than vaccines.  That’s 1,300% better protection for you literal fucking reets out there.  

Just loooooool at 9%.  Lol masks, lol reets, lol Special Ed.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
On 9/24/2021 at 5:13 PM, Ozzie said:

I will never argue that masks do anything for groups that share a room for several hours.  

But it's not a big deal and these people are fucking nuts.

When you go visit a newborn and the mother insists you use hand sanitizer you obviously think to yourself my hands are way cleaner than your nasty cooch.  And I'm not about stick my fingers in your baby's mouth anyway.

Then you squirt your hands with sanitizer and smile.  Because who fucking cares.

These people.  GERMS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD FOR THE BABYS IMMUNE SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT.  IF YOU WERE A GOOD MOM YOUD LET HER NAP IN THE TRASH CAN

You're completely clueless.

It must be nice actually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/24/2021 at 7:08 PM, XXEDPXX said:

Found some  propaganda. I laughed. After all who should I trust, super intelligent PLUV or fake news? 

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210907/masks-limit-covid-spread-study

Fucking eh you are going to make me go back and find how this same study found that only surgical masks were effective and that cloth masks found no difference.  It doesn’t it say it in your link. Sigh. I’ll do it one time

On 9/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, Preston__Luv said:

Fucking eh you are going to make me go back and find how this same study found that only surgical masks were effective and that cloth masks found no difference.  It doesn’t it say it in your link. Sigh. I’ll do it one time

Always used the surgical ones. Now i still forget to bring one with me. 

• Like 1
On 9/4/2021 at 10:10 AM, XXEDPXX said:

ITS SCIENCE!!!

https://www.livescience.com/randomized-trial-shows-surgical-masks-work-curbing-covid.html

Gold standard clinical trial. Guess that settles it. 

Sorry Pluv and Mupp. Science disagrees with you. 

On 9/4/2021 at 11:52 AM, Preston__Luv said:

this article basically says that cloth masks suck.  

in the mask group as a whole 1% less people developed Covid symptoms than the non mask group. 

when they analyzed certain villages they found that surgical masks reduced infection by 11.2% while cloth masks had no reduction. 

So basically surgical masks work and cloth masks don’t.  Thanks for proving my point. 

These are comments straight from article 

“Everyone in the intervention group received free masks, 

People in the control group received none of these interventions

n the intervention group, 7.62% of people had COVID-19-like symptoms, compared with 8.62% in the control group. (a massive 1% difference)

Villages were given either cloth masks or surgical masks. In villages that were given surgical masks, symptomatic infection was reduced by 11.2%

They did not find that cloth masks reduced symptomatic infection compared with control groups(the no mask group)”

You already posted this and I already exposed how the same study basically said cloth masks were ineffective and only medical masks worked

here is the link you provided

https://www.livescience.com/randomized-trial-shows-surgical-masks-work-curbing-covid.html

here is the summary 

Villages were given either cloth masks or surgical masks. In villages that were given surgical masks, symptomatic infection was reduced by 11.2%

They did not find that cloth masks reduced symptomatic infection compared with control groups(the no mask group)”

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 9/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, Tennis Bum said:

Why do we need to repeat the science?

Is it because the leftist media repeats the political bs?

I'm seriously interested in why?

Two ladies on The View today were trashing “antivaxxers” just to be removed from that very same set moments later for positive covid tests lol. Can’t make this stupidity up. 

On 9/22/2021 at 5:57 PM, MUPokerPlayer said:

Masks don’t work:

EE9A111A-86DC-432D-A692-48AEA2EB17BE.jpeg

I mean, this pretty much settles it.    Open and shit case.   (No typo)

I'm having trouble understanding what the RR of 0.12 for face mark use in a Meta-analysis means.   How much better is the evidence from your chart of an Ohio school district over an arbitrary time period by comparison?

Edited by Neeek
On 9/24/2021 at 11:22 PM, Neeek said:

Has california caught Florida yet?  Just hoping you could update us on the numbers. 

Clearly you have ignored the posts when we deal with deaths adjusted for age 

California ranks higher than Florida. 

never mind apples to apples though

let me spell it out for you….if California had the same aggregate age of people living there as Florida does than they would have more deaths than Florida….by quite a bit actually.  Don’t make me find the posts that say this like I did with ED and the mask study in Bangladesh. 

• Like 1
On 9/25/2021 at 12:08 AM, Neeek said:

Ahhaha.   

Hahahaha.  Truly amazing

Is that so hard to believe since the vaccinated compromise nearly 60% of the population?  

never mind the fact that the unvaccinated tend to isolate when they get symptomatic and many of the vaccinated have minor or no symptoms and therefore don’t isolate. 

Edited by Preston__Luv
  • Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, Preston__Luv said:

The investigators also found important differences by age and by the type of mask. Villages where surgical masks were worn had 11% fewer COVID-19 cases than villages in where masks were not worn. In villages where cloth masks were worn, on the other hand, infections were reduced by only 5%.

You’ve been saying non stop that only N95’s work and everything else is useless. 

Somebody could read this study and say, 'OK, you reduced COVID-19 by 9%. Big deal.' And what I would respond to that would be that if anything, we think that that is a substantial underestimate," Styczynski said.

One reason they think they underestimated the effectiveness of masks is that they only tested people who were having symptoms, so people who had only very mild or asymptomatic infections were missed.

Another reason is that among people who had symptoms, only one third agreed to undergo a blood test. The effect may have been bigger had participation been universal.

On 9/24/2021 at 9:31 PM, Aaron_Hacker said:

Lol at 9%.  I’ll just keep not wearing a mask and you can fuck off with your 9%.

Meanwhile, natural immunity is 13x better at stopping transmission than vaccines.  That’s 1,300% better protection for you literal fucking reets out there.  

Just loooooool at 9%.  Lol masks, lol reets, lol Special Ed.  

Is that what your grandma did? 

On 9/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, XXEDPXX said:

Is that what your grandma did? 

On 9/25/2021 at 9:03 AM, XXEDPXX said:

Imagine being so pathetic that your grandma died from covid (he said it) and you’re still running around here acting like a douchebag. 

89 year olds die.  It’s what they do.

LOL at a 9% reduction if everyone wore a mask 24/7.  Something that has less than 1% chance to kill me from the beginning, now with a 13x even further less likely chance with natural immunity, I can further reduce my odds by a whopping 9% if I wear a mask 24/7.  

I can’t fathom this stupidity, I really can’t.

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1

True or false… if 100% of Americans were vaccinated, Covid would disappear in America?

The answer is false.  England and Israel are the most vaxxed countries on the planet and they’re getting raped with positive cases.  This is an endemic virus that will never go away.  You’re all going to have to learn how to live with it.  If you think a long term solution is to shame everyone into wearing masks 24/7 in perpetuity every time they go in public to reduce transmission by 9% then you’re a fucking retard.  End of story.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 10:07 PM, truesyalose said:

Ed did you take your time away to educate yourself on fractions and percentages?  Pretty embarrassing for you.

Nearly four in five coronavirus deaths in Oregon during the first four weeks of August were among unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals, according to new data released by the Oregon Health Authority.

And roughly five in six of the 51,391 known COVID-19 infections during the same period were among people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, according to a state report released Thursday.

You read the article incorrectly. I like how you’ve convinced yourself you weren’t wrong. It’s right here. I’m not sure what kind of twisting you’re attempting here but it’s nonsensical.

Before August, the state had identified only 43 fully vaccinated people who died with COVID-19. But in the first four weeks of August, the state tallied the deaths of 70 fully vaccinated people – a number that may not yet be complete, said Delia Hernández, a spokesperson for the health authority.

Those 70 deaths accounted for 22% of the 321 COVID-19 related fatalities between Aug. 1 and Aug. 28, Hernández confirmed.

It’s all right here. I’m still confused as to why you’re even arguing. 321 people died of Covid in Oregon in august. 70 of those 321 were fully vaccinated. The other 251 weren’t. How the fuck in your head you’re still trying to convince yourself you’re right is beyond me. 

Edited by XXEDPXX

I can’t fathom the fear you ppl display every day with the odds you have in your favor.  Get a fucking vaccine and live your life like you did in 2019.  If you get the Rona, your odds of survival are astronomical.  Quit being soft as Charmin.  It’s fucking pathetic.  Expecting other people to change the way they live because you’re a completely scared pussy who can’t rationally math?  I don’t think so.  Keep your bitch ass at home where it belongs.  The rest of us with functioning brains have shit to do.  Fuck off Ed and Karen, we’re moving on with or without you. 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1