advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

On 12/4/2021 at 6:31 PM, marinersheep said:

Pfizer booster shot absolutely pummeling me

I'm not going to read through 1068 pages of this thread but at this point it seems like taking injections every 3 months that are going to knock us flat is not the optimal strategy. My buddy thought he was going to die after his second Moderna. He couldn't get out of bed for 24 hours. Said it's the worst anything's made him feel in over 10 years. And he's young and in perfect health, so he was at nearly zero risk from the actual virus.

Is there a day somewhere down the road where we stop allowing big pharma to pile up billions of dollars while they wreck our bodies? Or can they just shout "Delta!" and "Omicron!" to keep us eagerly lining up for more jabs every 90 days? At some point, enough is enough.

(I know I know... I'm an "anti-science grandma killer" if I don't run out immediately to get the booster. Whatever.)

Basic math says that even if 75% of people get the first two shots, only 75% of those will get the 3rd shot, and maybe 75% of those will dutifully roll up their sleeves for their 4th shot. And so on and so forth. It becomes a law of diminishing marginal returns. I would never recommend for people in their 80's or 90's to pass on their quarterly boosters, but for me, I've just about had it with this insane far left narrative and the constant shaming. I've contributed my 2 years to the effort, just like everyone else. 15 Days to Slow the Spread didn't work very well at all. It seems like our victory in the war against Covid-19 is playing out much like our victory in Afghanistan or our victory in Vietnam.

That is, the folks in charge making every decision keep assuring us that they know exactly what they're doing, when they really have no clue what they're doing. And they never did.

• Like 4
On 12/4/2021 at 8:11 PM, Albatross77 said:

I'm not going to read through 1068 pages of this thread but at this point it seems like taking injections every 3 months that are going to knock us flat is not the optimal strategy. My buddy thought he was going to die after his second Moderna. He couldn't get out of bed for 24 hours. Said it's the worst anything's made him feel in over 10 years. And he's young and in perfect health, so he was at nearly zero risk from the actual virus.

Is there a day somewhere down the road where we stop allowing big pharma to pile up billions of dollars while they wreck our bodies? Or can they just shout "Delta!" and "Omicron!" to keep us eagerly lining up for more jabs every 90 days? At some point, enough is enough.

(I know I know... I'm an "anti-science grandma killer" if I don't run out immediately to get the booster. Whatever.)

Basic math says that even if 75% of people get the first two shots, only 75% of those will get the 3rd shot, and maybe 75% of those will dutifully roll up their sleeves for their 4th shot. And so on and so forth. It becomes a law of diminishing marginal returns. I would never recommend for people in their 80's or 90's to pass on their quarterly boosters, but for me, I've just about had it with this insane far left narrative and the constant shaming. I've contributed my 2 years to the effort, just like everyone else. 15 Days to Slow the Spread didn't work very well at all. It seems like our victory in the war against Covid-19 is playing out much like our victory in Afghanistan or our victory in Vietnam.

That is, the folks in charge making every decision keep assuring us that they know exactly what they're doing, when they really have no clue what they're doing. And they never did.

Lol antivaxxers!!!!!

(that’s a joke, you would have to read the thread)

On 12/4/2021 at 8:29 PM, URI_Stunna said:

you just typed all that?

Didn't intend to. Just got started and was so fed up that I channelled bfactor. I've been a liberal my entire life. But the Democrats have truly gone off the deep end. Especially on the virus issue. I can't even imagine ever supporting those people again in the future. They're ridiculous.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 12/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, Albatross77 said:

They dont knock you flat. And if they do its for 1 day. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
On 12/5/2021 at 4:11 AM, Albatross77 said:

Wrong thread for common sense 

• Thanks 1

For every one person who experiences a severe reaction to a shot there are maybe 100,000 that experience minor to non existent reactions. That fear should not drive your decision. 

Find me someone, anyone who died from the shot? 

Now find someone who died from covid. You gotta be reasonable. 

I've just about had it with this insane far left narrative and the constant shaming. I've contributed my 2 years to the effort, just like everyone else. 15 Days to Slow the Spread didn't work very well at all. It seems like our victory in the war against Covid-19 is playing out much like our victory in Afghanistan or our victory in Vietnam.

I was a little quicker. I said I would not wear a mask again after my second shot. No boosters for me, no mask, and no more vaccines. I personally know three people that died from/with covid. Im not willing to get a vaccine every 6 months. I feel like I was lied to when told 95% efficacy yet it appears 20% vaccinated still contract it. Yes yes I heard the explanation of the difference between 95% effective and 95% efficacy. 

Its has yet to be explained to me that 100% vaccination ends this. It has yet to be explained to me that the "vaccine" ensures not contracting the virus.

I have asked multiple people the end game here. It will either be around forever in some form or it will go away. Im not willing to inject myself every 6 months for the next 5 years (or more) on the chance around 1% that serious health problems will occur from contracting Covid.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:16 AM, raisethis2 said:

For every one person who experiences a severe reaction to a shot there are maybe 100,000 that experience minor to non existent reactions. That fear should not drive your decision. 

Find me someone, anyone who died from the shot? 

Now find someone who died from covid. You gotta be reasonable. 

I can also find you a ton of people that had bad reactions from the shot and people that were asymptomatic from Covid. You are vaccinating children with a billion % chance (exaggeration) of getting notably ill from Covid. Seems to me natural immunity (contracting) for young people would be far better for society since infection immunity last far longer than the barely useful vaccine.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:57 AM, misterizx said:

I can also find you a ton of people that had bad reactions from the shot and people that were asymptomatic from Covid. You are vaccinating children with a billion % chance (exaggeration) of getting notably ill from Covid. Seems to me natural immunity (contracting) for young people would be far better for society since infection immunity last far longer than the barely useful vaccine.

You would be wrong on all counts. Natural immunity wanes faster than every vaccine in use. That's a scientific fact. 

When the vaccines were originally approved statistically scientists knew the efficacy was 95% but it was too new to understand exactly how long efficacy would last. Now that time has passed, there's a greater understanding (although the scientific community believed a booster might be necessary early on), hence, boosters. Right now the scientific community believes that the vaccinated are in the clear and won't need any further boosting. 

No one was lied to. All science can do is base predictions on their medical understanding of virus behavior and history. 

If some continue to ignore science, opting for zero vaccinations,  over time this virus will find every one of them. This is clear. As we've seen allowing the virus to continue on creates variants. The next variant may well become more efficient at killing. Enjoy.

There should be an actual vaccine coming down the pike before too long. If there's not resistance from govt and monied interests.

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/analysis/oral-covid-vaccine/

At this point of the pandemic, it will be “incredibly difficult” for companies with unvalidated Covid-19 vaccine mechanisms that are still in early-phase clinical trials to gain regulatory support, Petrovsky says. Vaxart is amidst a Phase II trial (NCT05067933) with interim data expected 1Q22. Regulatory authorities will still likely insist on large-scale, Phase III trials, as was done with first-generation vaccines, and these trial designs are getting increasingly harder to run, he adds. This is particularly true in countries that have infrastructure to stage these trials, where a significant chunk of the willing population are already vaccinated, he explains.

On 12/5/2021 at 11:01 AM, raisethis2 said:

You would be wrong on all counts. Natural immunity wanes faster than every vaccine in use. That's a scientific fact. 

That is not a scientific fact. In fact... it's the opposite of the known data. Why do you continue to have to be corrected on this topic? You really need to examine your sources... you're obviously being misled and don't seem to mind it a bit.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, Tennis Bum said:

That is not a scientific fact. In fact... it's the opposite of the known data. Why do you continue to have to be corrected on this topic? You really need to examine your sources... you're obviously being misled and don't seem to mind it a bit.

I must have been in a drunken stupor when I posted what Raisetheleft responded to. I agree with all I said but I don't even recall posting it. Anyway, there are people with antibodies from the spanish flu. In every instance I have seen the antibodies last longer from infected than from the vaccine. I am making a claim without knowing where I got the information, but I believe the rate of reinfection from people that had covid previously is less than 1%. I will probably get reemed for not posting my work as I usually do.

Anyone wanting to see up to date covid information from a "fairly" unbiased point of view should watch Dr John Campbell on Youtube. When I say unbiased he does support vaccinations and recently suggested a travel ban from South African. However I believe the facts and scientific data he is presenting is  unbiased.

• Like 1
On 12/5/2021 at 11:31 AM, misterizx said:

I must have been in a drunken stupor when I posted what Raisetheleft responded to. I agree with all I said but I don't even recall posting it. Anyway, there are people with antibodies from the spanish flu. In every instance I have seen the antibodies last longer from infected than from the vaccine. I am making a claim without knowing where I got the information, but I believe the rate of reinfection from people that had covid previously is less than 1%. I will probably get reemed for not posting my work as I usually do.

Anyone wanting to see up to date covid information from a "fairly" unbiased point of view should watch Dr John Campbell on Youtube. When I say unbiased he does support vaccinations and recently suggested a travel ban from South African. However I believe the facts and scientific data he is presenting is  unbiased.

Quoting myself for effect. Dr Campbell although he believes in the vaccine also has people on his channel that "claim" vaccine illnesses. He also has reported on the whistleblower report about vaccines. He is an interesting guy.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:34 PM, Preston__Luv said:

So world powers think of anagrams while developing a man made virus over and over in different ways to keep us all under their control?  Plus they cover up a massive 9/11 attack?

you give way way way too much credit to these people.   Our own government cant even run a post office but they magically can communicate with multiple other governments to cover up massive full scale wars and viruses as a cohesive unit?

Dude…..l don’t trust government one bit and it’s mainly cause of their incompetence…..you are treating them like they have godlike abilities 

This virus was likely leaked at a lab in Wuhan and is not natural so it has mutations that are unique.  

Fortunately it is playing out like many other viruses in that it’s becoming more transmissible but less deadly. 

anyway to each their own  

They planned this for years, it’s not govt. its a small group of ppl using govt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FareTheeWell19/status/1467300174020198401

• Like 3
On 12/5/2021 at 9:27 AM, raisethis2 said:

I don't get my info from FOX News. 

So you understand that the vaccines produces anti bodies but those are just the first line of defense. Natural infection provides more than anti bodies and even though those might wane a little quicker they provide T cells and other vital ways to fight the infection that vaccines do not. 

On 12/5/2021 at 12:52 PM, Preston__Luv said:

And my response is people with this elaborate of a plan would not discuss it like that to media or on camera 

Basically, it relieves them of the "karmic" consequences (in their belief system). The rabbit hole goes deep lol.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:35 AM, clwhat said:

Basically, it relieves them of the "karmic" consequences (in their belief system). The rabbit hole goes deep lol.

Yeah. They assume people will roll over. The protests and kick back are getting stronger and stronger. 

By talking they leak. By leaking they expose themselves 

I would say the odds of this being true are similar to the odds of a young healthy person dying of Covid 

while the media and politicians spread fear of Covid there are extremists who spread these type of theories. 

Neither is healthy and the 80% in the middle will eventually have enough.