advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

3 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Just got my second dose 10 minutes ago.  Should I ask the nurse why they haven't thought about just infecting people instead of vaccinating them? 

Nah. U shoulda asked them to give you an antibody test first. Then if you got the antibodies, you no need the shot.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Just afraid of having a functioning brain, apparently 

So it's a good idea for me to spend more time to get tested for antibodies and more likely than not still end up getting the vaccine anyway? 

Antivaxxers folks

This is all they have

16 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Wat if that vaccine you just selfishly took coulda been used to save an elderly person in india?

Why would Bill gates want their dna?

Just now, Ozzie said:

So it's a good idea for me to spend more time to get tested for antibodies and more likely than not still end up getting the vaccine anyway? 

Antivaxxers folks

This is all they have

Personally, I think you should do everyone a favor and put your head in a blender 

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

But I'm not afraid of vaccines...

You know next to nothing about an mRNA vaccine. There's never been one that's been able to reach late stage (phase 3) testing... much less mass inoculation on humans. If you're old or infirm it might be a good idea. But don't pretend that you're making an informed decision otherwise. No one here believes that. Baaa 

Edited by Tennis Bum
1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

No bullshit, wife and I are flying out to Texas Friday to look at houses.   

I dont think you will like it much.  Unless you stay in Austin.  The rest of the state isnt anything like you would imagine.  hahaha

8 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

I dont think you will like it much.  Unless you stay in Austin.  The rest of the state isnt anything like you would imagine.  hahaha

Like dallas or houston? Or any non bumble fuck texas city? 

not as if the whole state is ted cruz. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Like dallas or houston? Or any non bumble fuck texas city? 

not as if the whole state is ted cruz. 

Not Houston.  Its not progressive at all, Dallas would probably be okay.  I mean they do have Cluckers.  It is a whole different world from Chicago area.  The rest of the state, unless in a big college town, they dont think like you Chicago guys.  I mean you can tell for OT right?  And these guys arent even Texans who think they should be their own state and hate Foreigners from like Oklahoma and New Mexico.  hahah

Edited by wantagolf
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Tennis Bum said:

You know next to nothing about an mRNA vaccine. There's never been one that's been able to reach late stage (phase 3) testing... much less mass inoculation on humans. If you're old or infirm it might be a good idea. But don't pretend that you're making an informed decision otherwise. No one here believes that. Baaa 

On 5/17/2021 at 9:22 AM, Ozzie said:

Cons:

Zombie apocalypse???

Shots are ouchies 

Less than 1% chance you still get covid

Being a sheeple

Covered that one

• Haha 1

I don't plan on talking politics with my neighbors...

Honestly Ill isn't as blue as it's voting record.  Lot of Trump lovers outside the city.  And going through Southern Illinois you'd think you were in the deep south.  They have fucking accents...

4 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Honestly Ill isn't as blue as it's voting record.  Lot of Trump lovers outside the city.  And going through Southern Illinois you'd think you were in the deep south.  They have fucking accents...

Spent a week in Effingham. Can confirm 

4 hours ago, truesyalose said:

The only study I know of on the subject of vaccine immunity vs natural immunity from having the virus.

Once again I ask: why are people with antibodies not included in the number we need to reach herd immunity? 

This guy's study not withstanding, CDC says the vaccine produces a much stronger immune response than natural immunity from a prior infection. To answer your question, some people infected with the virus early in the pandemic already show no remaining antibodies and can be re-infected as a result.   

3 hours ago, Ozzie said:

No bullshit, wife and I are flying out to Texas Friday to look at houses.   

Texas is getting more purple every day. Ozzie gonna put them in the blue column. 

21 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

This guy's study not withstanding, CDC says the vaccine produces a much stronger immune response than natural immunity from a prior infection. To answer your question, some people infected with the virus early in the pandemic already show no remaining antibodies and can be re-infected as a result.   

Antibodies aren't the only response from the immune system. It's theorized that the T cells may store the immunological information related to this covid virus. There was amazement that children weren't being affected in the same ways as middle age and older. There's a hell of a lot we don't know yet. Just last week the CDC figured out that the social distance bs didn't fly... like many of us said long ago. Remember droplets vs aerosol?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

I don't plan on talking politics with my neighbors...

This state being shitty sadly is not because if the deplorables. Its the madigans and fat fucking assholes like pritzker. And the corrupt shitbag alderman etc. 

i was seriously considering moving to orlando back in january cause no state taxes. And fat boy is no better and may be worse than desantis. 

i wish we could have fired him after he signed weed and gambling into law

1 hour ago, raisethis2 said:

yes I know this. I didn't clarify this time b/c I have every other time that I brought this up.. Count only the positive tests since the first vaccine was given.

It's not "this guy's" study.  It was done by Israel which has the highest vaccination rate in the world.  nice link to the CDC saying whatever you claim they did. 

2 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

This state being shitty sadly is not because if the deplorables. Its the madigans and fat fucking assholes like pritzker. And the corrupt shitbag alderman etc. 

i was seriously considering moving to orlando back in january cause no state taxes. And fat boy is no better and may be worse than desantis. 

i wish we could have fired him after he signed weed and gambling into law

Obviously I'm not leaving because cults or anything.  I kind of thought of playing like I was moving specifically to vote Democrat there.   Such a long term troll move, and just to piss off like 7 people...

• Like 1