advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

4 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

The ccp is trying to kill you with sniffles and bill gates is trying to microchip you with the cure while medical community is running a decades long con trying to convince people face masks work that's coming to fruition... 

Being in a cult just sounds way too stressful.  Props to you guys who are able to stick it out. 

Probably better to be in a cult than a functioning retarded person that plays RPG video games all day while collecting welfare.  

Both sound pretty icky... let us know how it works out 

43 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Youd have to be a functioning retard to think that it was man made from a lab and, based on the timing, wasn’t released intentionally.  This site is full of functioning retards, tho.  

Truth. 

Its very hard to imagine this thing accidently leaked from a lab. Who the fuck would be so sloppy to let a killer virus accidently escape? Oh, I know W.H.O.

Never collected welfare or unemployment.  Also haven't logged into the my playstation in like a month.   Not because it's not enjoyable, just been really busy getting my house ready to sell.  I'm out in Dallas now,  work is moving me out here.  My wife's work has an office in ft worth too so it worked out pretty conveniently.  We just got an offer accepted on what will be our new house.  

It's not a mansion but it beats living in Indiana screaming about gas prices.  But I mean what doesn't beat that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched a doc last night on bitchute about Fauci and AIDS. It was fucked up. 

Lots of conspiracy theories im too dumb do know if true, but the similarities to covid19 are baffling.

its a fact that fauci and them basically murdered all the aids patients by experimenting on them with AZT . and fir some reason the FDA approved of this.

Dallas Buyers Club explains it pretty good. 

What i watched was a lot to take in. 

One thing i cant stop thinking about is there appears to be 2 different types of AIDS.

1. USA Aids (90% gay dudes)

2. Africa AIDS (50 male/ 50 female, gay and straight, lots of children)

Fauci and the medical industry complex have been fighting AIDS in africa for like 35 years. 

45 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Probably better to be in a cult than a functioning retarded person that plays RPG video games all day while collecting welfare.  

I guess the poor thing is your dirty hippie fir ozzie. But even so. No. No it isnt. 

1 hour ago, acp said:

I don’t know if a Fauci flip flop holds weight, but it’s hilarious to see him not so sure it didn’t come from a lab now.

I would just prefer we say it came from a lab or it didn’t. Let’s parking lot the theory about it being a bioweapon, it will help control the extreme side for a while.

He didnt flip though. 

But i agree. Fucking show us the aliens and tell us  where it came from. 

Kinda funny watching all the "know it all's" pointing to a Wall Street Journal report about 3 sick employees at the Chinese lab needing to be hospitalized in fall of 2019. This virus could have been created in a lab or it could have started with animals. 

Science says animals (with it jumping to humans) is a much more likely scenario. 

One thing's for sure, China will disavow  all responsibility if it was created in their lab. 

Steve Doocy will solve this mystery for us though. 

Now that the media can see the writing on the wall that the virus was obviously from the Wuhan lab, the NYT is blaming Trump for forcing them to denounce the truth as a conspiracy theory because he supported it.

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

3 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Whoa whoa whoa, don't drag RPGs down into the mud with you. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

40% of Fauci’s staff is refusing the vaccine until its FDA approved.

Lol, cults 

You say all these things. With no facts ever. Just aron hackers words. 

No, Fauci and FDA head didn’t say 40-50% of CDC, FDA staff refusing COVID shots

No. In a Senate hearing, they gave an estimate of the percentage of employees at their agencies who’ve gotten the shot, and it might be lower than you’d expect. 

But the officials made no statements about any employees refusing to be vaccinated.

Nonetheless, a widely shared Instagram post draws that incorrect conclusion, falsely attributes it to top officials and mixes up the agencies involved.

lol cults

that sounds like something lefties would spread so they can say "see, look, the conservatives are wrong!" while completely ignoring that 40-50% of them (his estimate in a spot where underestimating would be amazingly stupid so if anything it's a higher number) aren't vaccinated and why that might be..  Weird how they haven't looked into the reasoning of those employees.  Moss Boss said it's b/c they are hermits (who I guess work from home?).

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

rpgs are the shit

Edited by Preston_Luv
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

I watched a doc last night on bitchute about Fauci and AIDS. It was fucked up. 

Lots of conspiracy theories im too dumb do know if true, but the similarities to covid19 are baffling.

its a fact that fauci and them basically murdered all the aids patients by experimenting on them with AZT . and fir some reason the FDA approved of this.

Dallas Buyers Club explains it pretty good. 

What i watched was a lot to take in. 

One thing i cant stop thinking about is there appears to be 2 different types of AIDS.

1. USA Aids (90% gay dudes)

2. Africa AIDS (50 male/ 50 female, gay and straight, lots of children)

Fauci and the medical industry complex have been fighting AIDS in africa for like 35 years. 

Imagone hygiene is Africa has a role in aids being so rampant 

getting shit on your cock and living in a shithole go hand in hand 

Edited by Preston_Luv
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, truesyalose said:

that sounds like something lefties would spread so they can say "see, look, the conservatives are wrong!" while completely ignoring that 40-50% of them (his estimate in a spot where underestimating would be amazingly stupid so if anything it's a higher number) aren't vaccinated and why that might be..  Weird how they haven't looked into the reasoning of those employees.  Moss Boss said it's b/c they are hermits (who I guess work from home?).

This seems like an odd thing to be hung up on.

You're convinced that 55% of CDC employees being vaccinated (a much higher % than the general population) is not any vote of confidence - can't possibly be. While you also say everyone should assess their own chances of exposure and make their own decisions. What % vaccination would convince you? That they're taking the pandemic seriously and they're confident in the vaccine. 

CDC is a pretty big govt agency right. They probably employ some people who aren't even scientists. Maybe a lot of them. Budget analysts, accountants.. People who'd have every right (same as anyone else) to not be in a rush to take a vaccine produced w/ new technologies. And even the scientists they employ, a lot of them probably do work compiling or analyzing data and updating spreadsheets, or reading and scanning research papers, or just dealing with the communications internally and with other agencies & institutions...  All of these people can probably do their jobs largely/entirely from home.

And now, I hate to stereotype, but on average these are probably not the sort of people going to crowded bars or house parties, during a pandemic or otherwise. I'm not going to deride them and call them hermits but w/e go ahead.

Point is these are all people who could be perfectly reasonable (same as you or I might be) to say 'hopefully this pandemic is winding down, I don't think I have much chance of being exposed to Covid, what am I taking a vaccine for.' 

But somehow you're so damn sure you know exactly what that 55-60% means. 'Only a small majority of these guys have been vaccinated lol the whole thing is bullshit!' 

Edited by Moss Boss
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

And another perspective maybe, regarding the CDC head's quote : I could see a person w/ a science background (and lots of other ppl) preferring to underestimate if they're going to make an error in this situation, just so they won't be accused of exaggerating later. But I guess from your perspective that would be amazingly stupid.

Edited by Moss Boss
Length