Yes you are and youre ranked 31st.  So good job so far.  hahaha

31. Illinois
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,548,134
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 28

And Florida is just below you guys.

37. Florida
Number of people fully vaccinated: 5,701,137
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 26.54

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

The difference is that Illinois will continue to vaccinate where Florida will/has hit a wall. They vaccinated the old people but the rest of Florida's mouth breathers "ain't got time for that shit". 

15 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

The difference is that Illinois will continue to vaccinate where Florida will/has hit a wall. They vaccinated the old people but the rest of Florida's mouth breathers "ain't got time for that shit". 

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good narrative 

Florida is allocated twice the number of shoots of Moderna than Illinois 

Oh look, twice the number of Pfizer also. 

Florida is doing just the same as Illionois. Their % is close to the same. 

Don't change the facts until the facts actually change. 

Screenshot_20210425-074457_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-074710_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

Old people and the infirm are the only one's in real need of a vaccine. Under 50 and otherwise healthy not so much. If you want to take a fast tracked experimental vaccine that's your business. But trying to vilify "mouth breathers" is herd mentality.

Baaaa

Vaccine Tracker Update-April 25 % fully vaccinated

Israel 55%
Bahrain 34%
Chile 32%
USA 28%
UK 18%
Serbia 17%
Singapore 15%
Switzerland 10%
Turkey 10%
EU 8%
Brazil 6%
Russia 5%
Mexico 4%
India 2%
Indonesia 2%

The End of U.S. Mass Vaccination Is Coming Sooner Than Later

After three months of vaccination across the U.S., a majority of American adults have gotten shots, and the effort will soon shift from mass inoculation to mop-up. 

As of Saturday, 138.6 million people in the U.S. have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot. About 1.3 million more are getting a first dose every day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. While the rate of new vaccinators is declining, even if it were immediately cut in half, it would mean that six weeks from now more than half of the population of the U.S. and its territories will have had a dose. 

Almost all of those who get a first dose are likely to get their second, according to one CDC study. On top of that, more than 80% of people age 60 or over — the most vulnerable group — have had a dose and will likewise complete vaccination.

That may be sufficient, at least to see a significant impact on U.S. caseloads. The U.S. is currently about where Israel’s vaccine campaign was in mid-February, three weeks before cases there began to plunge. (Israel has, in total, vaccinated just under 60% of its population.)

0x-1.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CardTrucks said:

I see Indians in the crowd. More are coming very soon to New Zealand. 😂

More likely Chinese. NZ is aligning itself with China foolishly abandoning their Pan Asian and Aussie allies.

It'd be one thing if this only affected NZ... but this has dangerous implications and the ripples will only encourage China aggression from the South China Sea through the trade routes. It's the Chamberlain strategy.

1 hour ago, Tennis Bum said:

More likely Chinese. NZ is aligning itself with China foolishly abandoning their Pan Asian and Aussie allies.

It'd be one thing if this only affected NZ... but this has dangerous implications and the ripples will only encourage China aggression from the South China Sea through the trade routes. It's the Chamberlain strategy.

I would not be surprised. I see Chinese everywhere.

CDC summer camp guidance calls for masks outdoors for kids over 2 years old & also vaccinated adults. Only exceptions are eating, drinking, and swimming. Gonna be especially brutal with the humidity. Why are we torturing children for no good reason? https://cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/summer-camps.html

• Haha 1

Talked to my neighbor this afternoon. He and his wife got the Moderna shots 2 1/2 weeks before Easter. On Easter they went to her brothers house to celebrate the holiday with her brother, his wife and their adult son and his wife. 

Couple days later they get their second covid shots. That night he started feeling poorly, cough, chills, etc. Thinking the second shot is really kicking in, they weren't concerned .............until his wife lost her smell and taste senses. 

Neighbor gets tested,,,,,,,,,positive. Turns out they all were positive. Doctor told them the vaccines received reduced the covid effects significantly. 

You gotta be careful.

40 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

CDC summer camp guidance calls for masks outdoors for kids over 2 years old & also vaccinated adults. Only exceptions are eating, drinking, and swimming. Gonna be especially brutal with the humidity. Why are we torturing children for no good reason? https://cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/summer-camps.html

It really seems at this point that they are doing shit like this just to laugh at how much power they have.

It's just sad at this point the amount of people who continue to believe anything they are told by those in power.  If the past year hasn't shown them the light, there is no hope now.  Hell just look at a couple of the idiots here who finally came around.  Should say something about those of you who refuse to.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone needs to wear a mask outdoors.   But I would hope that the center for disease control erred on the side of caution with their recommendations. Just like I would hope that the health department nitpicks a restaurant it inspects.  It's kind of their job to take that shit seriously.

2 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

Talked to my neighbor this afternoon. He and his wife got the Moderna shots 2 1/2 weeks before Easter. On Easter they went to her brothers house to celebrate the holiday with her brother, his wife and their adult son and his wife. 

Couple days later they get their second covid shots. That night he started feeling poorly, cough, chills, etc. Thinking the second shot is really kicking in, they weren't concerned .............until his wife lost her smell and taste senses. 

Neighbor gets tested,,,,,,,,,positive. Turns out they all were positive. Doctor told them the vaccines received reduced the covid effects significantly. 

You gotta be careful.

I was waiting for the “someone died” comment.  Okay great move on.....

Imagine living a year in fear for over a year just to get one (of 2) shots of the vaccine and can’t be able to hold back enough to go to your neighbors house before the second shot just to face near death with the sniffles and loss of taste. Tough life. 

1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

I don't think anyone needs to wear a mask outdoors.   But I would hope that the center for disease control erred on the side of caution with their recommendations. Just like I would hope that the health department nitpicks a restaurant it inspects.  It's kind of their job to take that shit seriously.

I dont get the outdoors thing at all. 

why are we telling people to not wear masks outside?  Are people still waling and running by themselves or even around others with what we have known for awhile? 

i get your point. But, and there is more advertising  now, but its such a fine line with all the dummies out there not wanting to get a vaccine, we should be promoting the fuck out of the vaccine. Rahter than telling people it's ok to not wear masks outside. 

4 hours ago, wantagolf said:

because children are the easiest to torture. 

Edited by MUPokerPlayer
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

It’s funny there are only two in the Covidiot cult left in this thread. 

Its not funny. Its sad. Its been taken over by you and the real cult. But keep preaching. 

you might just get another cookie. 

Edited by aupoker1

I bet mupp is taking tuckers advice and calling the cops if he sees a kid wearing a mask outside. 

donate now!

ninjas counting in AZ. Might if found that secret briefcase. 

Edited by aupoker1
4 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

I dont get the outdoors thing at all. 

why are we telling people to not wear masks outside?  Are people still waling and running by themselves or even around others with what we have known for awhile? 

i get your point. But, and there is more advertising  now, but its such a fine line with all the dummies out there not wanting to get a vaccine, we should be promoting the fuck out of the vaccine. Rahter than telling people it's ok to not wear masks outside. 

Why are fully vaccinated, those with little to no risk, or those with antibodies wearing masks outside or anywhere for that matter?  Why? I understand if it makes you feel comfortable you can do whatever you want to do but those who wish to breath freely should not be mandated to cover their face, let alone treated differently because they choose not to do so. 

we got Biden out here on zoom calls wearing 2 masks, fully vaccinated because why? Ohhhh the variants!!! lol no cause he’s appeasing to his little sheep crowd and the longer people wear masks the longer people will live in fear under government control. Have fun! 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

I bet mupp is taking tuckers advice and calling the cops if he sees a kid wearing a mask outside. 

donate now!

ninjas counting in AZ. Might if found that secret briefcase. 

As usual he nailed this opening monologue