rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Oh shit, you totally got me!!!

Lol. I made  fun of you for being you. 

every post you make in here is made up nonsense and has been for 4 years plus. 

but you know it and thats a good thing. 

Edited by aupoker1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, niptuck said:

Wow MB that's some serious mental gymnastics to support a very weak position.

Oh. Thats right. But just randomly saying 40 percent “refuse” to take it is BIG NEWS!  

but its not even news at all if it was true which it wasnt. 

Edited by aupoker1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, niptuck said:

Wow MB that's some serious mental gymnastics to support a very weak position.

Help me out, what did I say there that's inconsistent or illogical? Maybe my posts are just too long for you.

What % of CDC employees would satisfy you - maybe 70% ? (I believe that was a goal for the general public).  So.. the entire narrative that Covid is dangerous and vaccines are safe has unravelled - b/c about 10% too few CDC employees have had their shots? 

Here's an example of holding onto logically inconsistent thoughts at the same time (a mental backflip if you will) : 1. Not everyone faces the same risks from Covid. 2. Everyone should assess their own risks, and make their own choice. 3. But 100% of CDC employees need to get vaxed in unison before i'll believe they're taking this seriously.

Edited by Moss Boss
On 5/23/2021 at 8:04 AM, whitealroker said:

Brother in law viewing and funeral is Tuesday. Suddenly died we don’t know why but he got his second shot the day before. Was 53.

I got my second 6/6. 😳

Is there any additional info to this? Did your family hire investigator ? Are the autopsy results back?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Moss Boss said:

Help me out, what did I say there that's inconsistent or illogical? Maybe my posts are just too long for you.

What % of CDC employees would satisfy you - maybe 70% ? (I believe that was a goal for the general public).  So.. the entire narrative that Covid is dangerous and vaccines are safe has unravelled - b/c about 10% too few CDC employees have had their shots? 

Here's an example of holding onto logically inconsistent thoughts at the same time (a mental backflip if you will) : 1. Not everyone faces the same risks from Covid. 2. Everyone should assess their own risks, and make their own choice. 3. But 100% of CDC employees need to get vaxed in unison before i'll believe they're taking this seriously.

The CDC is telling us all to get the shot and that its safe and effective. They trying to make our children all get the uneccesary shot  before they can return back to school.  But when asked how many CDC have got their shots, fauci said something like maybe 50%

It seems like all the schools in our country , based on what CDC is saying, are going to mandate kids get the vaccine before they are allowed to return to school. 

Im not confortable with this at all, especially after hearing only 50% of the CDC think they require the shot. 

How is this confusing Mob Boss? 

Cdc members get the individual freedom to decide, while parents do not. 

Edited by Sharonavich
4 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Just homeschool your kids with youtube.   Can't be much worse than whatever school system you went through. 

Kids need public schools to learn life skills like forming relationships. They need team sports and academic clubs. They need school dances and girlfriends. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

The CDC is telling us all to get the shot and that its safe and effective. They trying to make our children all get the uneccesary shot  before they can return back to school.  But when asked how many CDC have got their shots, fauci said something like maybe 50%

It seems like all the schools in our country , based on what CDC is saying, are going to mandate kids get the vaccine before they are allowed to return to school. 

Im not confortable with this at all, especially after hearing only 50% of the CDC think they require the shot. 

How is this confusing Mob Boss? 

Cdc members get the individual freedom to decide, while parents do not. 

I guarantee you not every state is going to make Covid vaccines mandatory. 

Kids under 12 cant get the vaccines yet, they're not approved.

I took a quick glance at CDCs most recent guidance for reopening schools. Sure enough, lots of recommendations for distancing, remote-learning, screening.. But nothing about vaccine mandates.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Moss Boss said:

CDC recommends that communities with low or moderate transmission rates consider reopening fully. Those fucking fascist fear-mongerers.

I really hope you're right. Really. Im not sitting here trying to win a debate. I want usa to open up fully. I want to not be forced to wear a mask or get the shot. And i want all the kids in every single state to be allowed back at school without getting the shot. And i want all the healthy kids maskless starting right now.

Edited by Sharonavich
6 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol. I made  fun of you for being you. 

every post you make in here is made up nonsense and has been for 4 years plus. 

but you know it and thats a good thing. 

No one likes you 

21 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

He didnt flip though. 

But i agree. Fucking show us the aliens and tell us  where it came from. 

The quotes I read he definitely sounded very confident last May it spread naturally opposed to a lab leak. And then recently he sounded much less confident it wasn’t from a lab. 

Flip or just changing his tone, either way Fauci gonna Fauci.

Posted (edited)

Yeah he didnt flip, because he said he didnt flip in an interview.

Just like that blassy ford lady got raped by kavanaugh in 9th grade because she said so.

And just like how russia and trump colluded to rig the 2016 election because adam schiff and rachel maddow said so.

Edited by Sharonavich
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

Is there any additional info to this? Did your family hire investigator ? Are the autopsy results back?

We roasted him already. He had lots of health problems.

4 minutes ago, acp said:

Our county 7 day avg is 56 cases.

Population: 700K

San Diego County.  3.34 Million folks

An average of 84 cases per day were reported in San Diego County, a 59 percent decrease from the average two weeks ago. Since the beginning of the pandemic, at least 1 in 12 residents have been infected, a total of 279,753 reported cases.

2 hours ago, whitealroker said:

We roasted him already. He had lots of health problems.

yeah, old sick people die every day. Including after vaccines. Including if they happen to test positive for Covid.  
also after a random uneventful day.  

Flip flops with the best.  Tucker/Cowherd doesnt flip flop this much

Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), told a House Appropriations subcommittee that the money was funneled to the Chinese lab through the non-profit EcoHealth Alliance to fund “a modest collaboration with very respectable Chinese scientists who were world experts on coronavirus.”

But Fauci emphatically denied that the money went toward so-called “gain of function” research, which he described as “taking a virus that could infect humans and making it either more transmissible and/or pathogenic for humans.”

“That categorically was not done,” he insisted.

Earlier in the hearing, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins told Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) that researchers at the Wuhan lab “were not approved by NIH for doing “gain of function research” before adding “we are, of course, not aware of other sources of funds or other activities they might have undertaken outside of what our approved grant allowed.”