rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

26 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Tiffany Hadish is not black, shes jewish.

Nowhere in my post did I call her black. Haha. Jesus you racists people.    Haha. 

5 hours ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

I’ve never had a flu shot in my life and can also count on one hand the amount of times I’ve got any type of flu in my entire adult life.  Sure I get a cold every year but doesn’t everyone? 

you want to be responsible and careful? How about before passing judgment on others you actually exercise and eat well (if you already don’t, I’m just speaking generally) That will do more wonders for your body than any shot can. I know it sounds like a lot and it’s not as easy as just jabbing a shot in your arm. 

doctor “hey you’re 50 pounds overweight, you smoke, drink and your BP is high, take these meds and it will help your BP!” 

that same person can just stop smoking, cut back on drinking, run some miles, lift some weights and not over eat.  9 times out of 10 the BP issue will fix itself. 

Covid ravages through the old and overweight.  If less people were overweight there would be less deaths. Now I know you can’t magically become a healthy weight to help bad effects from covid but we have known for a very long time that obesity is a major issue that puts you at very high risk for a lot of things.  So on raisethis line of thinking fat people that never listened to their doctor over the past 20 years and lived each day like it was their last, no one should feel

bad if they got covid and died. Because like you say, they’re just being irresponsible!! 

my point is, before you call everyone that doesn’t get the shot an idiot maybe you should take a step back realize that some folks don’t rely on anyone but themselves to keep their own body healthy.

you all really need to stop acting like The sniffles19 is the plague.  Take your shot, continue to cover your face and stfu. Lol at making the masses adhere to covid restrictions and mask mandates because people don’t want to get the vaccine.  Don’t get mad at the non Vaxers get mad at the government that’s controlling you. 

Owned and fucking boned 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol

one of the ninjas counting in arizona is a dude who was on the ballot and lost

pretty sure this thing cost millions. Seems worth it. 

What? 

Is this in the wrong thread?

4 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol

one of the ninjas counting in arizona is a dude who was on the ballot and lost

pretty sure this thing cost millions. Seems worth it. 

It’s happening!!!

🍿

There ya go,, just what everyone wants. Boom!!

DeSantis suspends all local COVID orders, signs bill handcuffing cities, counties on future restrictions

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended all local COVID-19 emergency orders by executive order on Monday, while signing a law that restricts what both governors and mayors can do during pandemics.

“I think that’s the evidence-based thing to do,” DeSantis said at a news conference in St. Petersburg. “I think folks that are saying they need to be policing people at this point, if you’re saying that, then you’re really saying you don’t believe in the vaccines.”

• Thanks 1

Our county government just announced they are ending all restrictions, effective May 12. About time. Five cases reported reported Saturday, three Sunday, two today. Hardly a public health emergency. Shocked they are ditching the mask mandate.  Oh, but the superintendent made sure to chime in right away that kids still have to wear masks at school. It’s just so easy to make them comply. 

1 hour ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

Oh, but the superintendent made sure to chime in right away that kids still have to wear masks at school. It’s just so easy to make them comply. 

Call the cops. 

• Sad 1
19 hours ago, STOPPER19 said:

I ate tofu yesterday. Would recommend.

Please for the love of Buddha find a place near you that serves Mabo Dofu (over rice). @ me when you do and let me know what you think. Tofu, spicy bean curd and chopped up green onions. Top #5 favorite for me fam.