advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

8 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Has the government sent you your weekly handout to help feed your family? 

7 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

How do you guys feel about Aaron hacker leeching off the government all while pretending to be a fiscal conservative? While his wife worked and was the bread winner? 

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

So mad, stay poor and angry, Ed

Just now, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Here for the middle aged white men bashing. 

like anyone gives a fuck how xxedpxx feels.  Poor soul  

Why is your profile picture in front of a stadium? Isn’t your ignorant stupid ass boycotting baseball or something dumb like that? 

You’re the victim. 

Honestly though, how fucking sad and pathetic is it when you read certain posters doing this thing where they pretend to be the repressed people. They play the victim as white men in this ever changing world. They do that whole act. And they pretend to be offended when I use terms like “white trash.” I’m white. I feel I’m within my bounds to make comments on my own race. Shit, my own sex. My own demo in tons of ways. Guess what. I’m a middle aged white man. I’m within my rights to comment on other white men without you pretending to be up in arms and use it as an example of reverse racism where you try and turn from yourself into the victim. 

10 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

I know when I bring all that stuff up it’s true because you never dispute it. 

I absolutely have disputed it in the past, but, much like Cuckbird, it gets old.  So I would rather just point and laugh at you.  

The liberals won!  You won, Ed!  You did it!  Why are you still so mad and miserable?

I’m sorry you’re poor and never amounted to anything.  I’m sorry that I get paid an ass load of money while I shit post to you on the internet.   Just keep voting for Libs, and eventually things will get better!  Seems to be working great for you!

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

10 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

I absolutely have disputed it in the past, but, much like Cuckbird, it gets old.  So I would rather just point and laugh at you.  

The liberals won!  You won, Ed!  You did it!  Why are you still so mad and miserable?

I’m sorry you’re poor and never amounted to anything.  I’m sorry that I get paid an ass load of money while I shit post to you on the internet.   Just keep voting for Libs, and eventually things will get better!  Seems to be working great for you!

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

Yeah, I’m the one who is mad. 

ive got you so red I know you’ll lie at this point. So there’s no point in going forward and pressing things. 

how much money has the government handed you in the last 16 months Hacker? 

Edited by XXEDPXX

“Freedom day”, in which all Covid restrictions were to be lifted by Boris Johnson is delayed for four weeks due to concern of Delta variant.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us...nt-concerns/ar-AAL1YMf 

If your government dictates the day your freedom is to resume, you do not have freedom.  

You’d think with all the lockdowns and restrictions England has had, they would have substantially better Covid outcomes than they have had. Why haven’t the lockdowns worked for them?

• Like 1

They are renaming the variants now . rebranding if you will. The old names werent catching on.

This is quite concerning. Ive heard some smart people talk about how this will be western humans last summer of freedom. The new vaccine resistant variants will arrive in the fall. We will all have to lockdown again until we get the new booster shots.

48 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Yeah, I’m the one who is mad. 

ive got you so red I know you’ll lie at this point. So there’s no point in going forward and pressing things. 

how much money has the government handed you in the last 16 months Hacker? 

48 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

You’re such fucking trash that you were on here doing Covid scoreboard stuff early on with Trump and Obama. How did that turn out? 

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Special Ed is the gift that keeps giving.  You’re so miserable.  I can’t stop laughing.  

17 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

They are renaming the variants now . rebranding if you will. The old names werent catching on.

This is quite concerning. Ive heard some smart people talk about how this will be western humans last summer of freedom. The new vaccine resistant variants will arrive in the fall. We will all have to lockdown again until we get the new booster shots.

Lol good point about rebranding the variants. Definitely needed something that rolls off the tongue more easily to induce fear. 

I don’t think most Americans will put up with more lockdowns.  At least not where I live.  Sheep in California might. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

“Freedom day”, in which all Covid restrictions were to be lifted by Boris Johnson is delayed for four weeks due to concern of Delta variant.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us...nt-concerns/ar-AAL1YMf 

If your government dictates the day your freedom is to resume, you do not have freedom.  

You’d think with all the lockdowns and restrictions England has had, they would have substantially better Covid outcomes than they have had. Why haven’t the lockdowns worked for them?

The UK was on an upswing pervious to the new variants hitting town and have continued. To date only about 40% of their populations have even had one hot. In American red states (you know, where the most people live), we're over 60% in most places with our numbers going down. 

Leadership would be being irresponsible to life restrictions with numbers on the rise. That's the kinda thinking that got Trump fired. 

Because the UK’s restrictions have worked so well so far.

here’s what would be responsible: tell  vulnerable people take caution until you get a shot. You are the ones who shouldn’t be going out to eat and going to bars. You get your groceries delivered.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, XXEDPXX said:

You guys realize one of the main reasons this site is dying is because nobody wants to come here and read a bunch of fucking trash like 7headshots and the other garbage that’s thrown around 24/7 on here? 

And yet you are here 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, acp said:

Good read

"That is what is happening in America," she continued. "People see things but they've just completely lost the ability to think critically."

I work with a few folks from former Soviet bloc countries. Hungary,Bulgaria . Both say same thing. That they left those countries to come here to live the “ American Dream” freedom Etc. But the see that this country now is becoming so much like the places they left. And that’s not a good thing.. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

The UK was on an upswing pervious to the new variants hitting town and have continued. To date only about 40% of their populations have even had one hot. In American red states (you know, where the most people live), we're over 60% in most places with our numbers going down. 

Leadership would be being irresponsible to life restrictions with numbers on the rise. That's the kinda thinking that got Trump fired. 

UK adult population  60 million.

First shots over 40 million.

Second shots over 30 million.

You are never right about anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2