advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

On 7/31/2021 at 11:18 AM, acp said:

Holy misunderstanding the point lol

Mupp was replying to all the RT2 nonstop moronic posts about red states / areas being the problem for spreading. Chicago is not that.

Not to mention the average age of Lollapalooza is < 24, and that is the age group that is least likely to be fully vaccinated.

Its fine if thats the case. But you guys pretending mupp is not just anti biden everything anti left everything since the election is just wrong

he didnt quote rt2  i dont read all rt2s posts  

Did you not read him say “modern day conservatives just want to be left alone”

lofknl

then when asked who and what represents them? Crickets  

its because its the complete nuts who think the election was won by fraud  

But but  just leave us alone!  Unless we lose then fraud!! Make fake audits in az pa etc that mean nothing except raising money from morons who believe them  

On 7/31/2021 at 11:17 AM, truesyalose said:

It’s like ed has never heard of lollapalooza. 

keep going. This is entertaining.

I love how everyone responding to MUPP and others conveniently ignore that he is responding to RT2s nonsensical assertions.

keep doing you though guys. The rest of need to laugh.

On 7/31/2021 at 11:18 AM, acp said:

Holy misunderstanding the point lol

Mupp was replying to all the RT2 nonstop moronic posts about red states / areas being the problem for spreading. Chicago is not that.

Not to mention the average age of Lollapalooza is < 24, and that is the age group that is least likely to be fully vaccinated.

it's fine guys. They have mandated masks on day 3.  if you're indoors.  

Is there anyone that thinks, at the same event, it is helpful to require masks indoors but not in crowds like we see in that video?  There isn't even an indoor venue.. It's just for the box office, merchandise, and some hospitality suites (according to Chicago news).  I'm just glad the people in charge of making rules know what they are doing.

On 7/30/2021 at 5:11 PM, aupoker1 said:

Wrf?  Do you actually believe this?

the “modern day conservative” thinks the election was stolen, and still thinks trump is president. Doesn't care about the budget, money or the defecit as long as their guy is in power etc etc. 

im not saying this is you, i am saying this is your party. 

ive asked the right here who they think represents “conservatives”

how is it not liz cheney or kinzinger?  Couldnt be more conservative policy wise. 

its because trump. No other reason anyone can or will give. The right is taylor greene, matt gaetz stefanik and that is the majority if the right now. Crazies who think fraud won the election. 

MUPP this dude just told you that you have an obsession with the left. Don’t take it too personal. 

no one gives a fuck about congressmen but auclown.

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
On 7/31/2021 at 9:52 AM, acp said:

Or negative test result and unvaccinated are supposed to wear masks.

I’m positive the hundreds of thousands of kids will comply and security will verify authenticity and enforce rules 100%.

I understand. Plus vaccinated spread as well. 

Love the crowd.  Awesome. 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:17 AM, truesyalose said:

It’s like ed has never heard of lollapalooza. 

keep going. This is entertaining.

I love how everyone responding to MUPP and others conveniently ignore that he is responding to RT2s nonsensical assertions.

keep doing you though guys. The rest of need to laugh.

Tell me racist. Who are the people attending Lollapalooza? 

Only white people are allowed in concerts? 

and who is Mupp responding to? Looks more like he’s just regurgitating something he probably read on Facebook and thinks he’s coming here and making some profound point. 

Edited by XXEDPXX

We all know when Tucker is going off on some rant about Chicago it’s not racist dog whistles condemning blacks. He’s talking about those suburban white libs in John Hughes movies. He’s talking about Ferris Bueller. 

It never fails. Trues when he’s backed into a corner starts with his patented “you’re the real racist” shtick. 

Im not even sure what you’re saying.

I’m also still waiting  for you to tell me who attends Lollapalooza. 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:43 AM, XXEDPXX said:

It never fails. Trues when he’s backed into a corner starts with his patented “you’re the real racist” shtick. 

Im not even sure what you’re saying.

I’m also still waiting  for you to tell me who attends Lollapalooza. 

young people.  mostly people who, if they vote, vote Democrat.

You can show me 100 videos of country concerts from this second and it won't change the point.  RT2, and apparently you, are saying that ONLY Republicans are spreading the virus.  That's false.  Maybe you missed that part since you just came in with your blood pressure boiling and found a way to accuse someone of being racist.  Never stop doing what made you the man you are today!

Edited by truesyalose

Ted Fucking Cruz. Never thought i would ever listen and agree with this guy, but he's now one of the only politicians i can stand.  Desantis, Ted Cruz, Gym Jordan, Notorious MTG, and a handful of others who i cant remember their names.

Edited by Sharonavich

Did you feel dumb when you tried to suggest only white people would attend Lollapalooza and then posted a video of a clearly a mixed crowd going through the fence? 

Or did a video of the blacks and whites breaking into a concert make it worth your total contradiction? Because now you can be like “there they go again. No respect for anything or anybody. And you can pretend to be all up in arms and then you can go on a rant about rioting or whatever? It’s makes for a good transition into an antifa or blm rant or something of that nature? 

this is money though. 650k views already, because its a very well spoken speech right off the top of his head. I remember calling it in 2015. i said Ted Cruz is the best candidate. Then Trump won me over with his exposing of the media brainwash machine. 

On 7/31/2021 at 1:45 PM, truesyalose said:

You can show me 100 videos of country concerts from this second and it won't change the point.  RT2, and apparently you, are saying that ONLY Republicans are spreading the virus.  That's false.  Maybe you missed that part since you just came in with your blood pressure boiling and found a way to accuse someone of being racist.  Never stop doing what made you the man you are today!

You were clearly saying white people attend Lollapalooza and not black people. 

Do I need to go back and get the quote? Lol at you lying again. 

On 7/31/2021 at 10:17 AM, XXEDPXX said:

It’s the immigrants and blacks fault. 

On 7/31/2021 at 10:23 AM, truesyalose said:

MUPP posts lollapalooza crowd and Ed thinks he's blaming it on "blacks" 

Latest Antoine Dodson GIFs | Gfycat

And now you say you were talk about “young people.” Okay? How does it feel to be a grown man who incessantly lies like an immature child? 

On 7/31/2021 at 12:14 PM, XXEDPXX said:

Last night in Nashville. Sickening. 

yeah we've been open. all summer. The question now is , is this our last summer of freedom?   

Yeah, chances are slim, but the democrats/globalists are really tryin to lock us down again. 

You need to stop thinking  about god dam race. stupid shit. they want you to think the way you think. they want us divided.  Skin color does not matter!!!!!  People with brown skin come from many different cultures. its racist for you to group them all together.  Same as white people. There are actually different races of white and black people. Its like strains of marijuana.  Stop being so god dam simple.

On 7/31/2021 at 12:58 PM, littleze said:

Not really, Mupp is a dr with a great family.  Au is a cubicle guy with nothing but his unrequited love of Matt Gaetz...

Lol. I work from home. Never in ky life cubicle. 

headshots likes to get personal because his arguments are weak. I have never gotten personal with mupp. He hates biden and the left. Its obv. And gives really no good reason. 
what does that have to do with my awesome family? Or his awesome family?

be better. You are not headshots. 

Edited by aupoker1

the scariest part to me is that it really does seem like this virus was designed in a lab and then purposely leaked into the world for agenda 2030 purposes.

So that means they probably have other viruses too. Like, what if Delta variant wasn't a natural mutation?

what if they release a really nasty virus on the world next. And thats the reason they are trying to vaccinate every single american man women and child. Once all the western society gets fully vaccinated, they release Godzilla variant and wipe out all NATOs enemies. 

Edited by Sharonavich

I mean the whole thing Mupp does there is this tactic that the right has used forever that has become really popular the last few years. It’s nothing more than a racist dog whistle.  The same with how now the right has started this whole “immigrants are going to come in and spread Covid.” It’s basically akin to “the immigrants are going to come here and rape your daughter.” Or “steal your job” or whatever they can come up with to scare conservatives and create hatred towards said group they’re attacking.

They’re doing it now to black people with these “shithole city” rants where they find some highly black populated liberal city and they put a microscope on crime in order to scare their conservative readers or viewers into holding negative views towards blacks. 

it’s why whoever Mupp is quoting there just says “Chicago” and he knows the people reading that one word will know exactly what he’s saying. Let’s be real. He’s basically saying “N Word” and replacing it with “Chicago” 

and honestly if there is one thing I’ve learned the last four or so years is that with younger people these days. And I’m talking about people even up to their 30’s. In some cases older. A lot of Republicans still listen to hip hop and dress like any other young person. But they still hold these really conservative views. And or they really just latched onto the whole Trump wave. So I honestly don’t believe that you can just start lumping all young people (especially whites) into political affiliations based in what you asses from a short first impression. Because what you’re doing right now is being like “they’re at Lollapalooza. They’re clearly liberals.” But I dont think that’s the case at all in 2021. 

it’s sorta like how 80 is really into basketball and the nba and probably likes rap music. But he also holds all these conservative beliefs and was a big Trump fan. 

and if you go back to the 80’s it was actually cooler to be a Republican. Reagan converted all these young people to the party. If you were 24 years old in 1987 you were cooler if you were a Republican. But you’re so used to this period in time, that believing there are young conservatives listening to rap and having a certain look to them is hard to swallow. It’s real though. Times change. And this idea that your going to pigeon hole concert goers is pretty off. Cause I guarantee you there were a fuck ton of young white trump supporters in that crowd. 

and I hate saying “Trump” supporters as if I’m obsessed with Trump. I use his name because I believe a group  of these people I’m addressing aren’t really even political. They just loved Trump. And I guess that will in most cases expand into full blown conservatism because they’ve latched onto that team over the last 5 years or so. But he’s really the driving force behind it all. In many ways they’re not republicans or conservatives as much as they’re just really big a Trump fans.  (In most cases I believe this is because they’re immature and they latch onto blowhards or people who just say outlandish things. Because in general young people are kinda dumb and easily manipulated. (This is just me giving a personal fly by the seat of my pants take.) 

I also believe the constant wars over the last 20 years have created a generation of conservatives. So you have this large demographic of people who grew up in war time and went into the service and picked up a bunch of conservative views because let’s be real, the military leans conservative. Where as like in the 90’s the generation I grew up in that demo of people didn’t exist. But because we’ve now been in the Middle East for almost two decades there is a whole generation of these types. And they pass these beliefs onto their kids and so on. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
  • Thanks 1
On 7/31/2021 at 1:45 PM, truesyalose said:

Never said that. Just pointed out the fact that red state republicans who refused vaccines are currently  paying the price. This disease doesn't care if you're republican or democrat. It just want's to know if you left it an opening. 

Are you always this off the mark?