rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

I agree that unvaccinated people won't get vaccinated suddenly voluntarily. That's like asking them to suddenly find religion. Not likely. 

Therefore, the best course of action is to require vaccinations to work, travel, dine out etc. The governmental agencies responsible have all the data necessary to decide to make the Emergency Authorization permanent. 

Just as people died while they took their time with Emergency Authorizations, people will die un-necessarily until full use authorization is granted. 

LFG!!!!!!

Edited by raisethis2
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, raisethis2 said:

I agree that unvaccinated people won't get vaccinated suddenly voluntarily. That's like asking them to suddenly find religion. Not likely. 

Therefore, the best course of action is to require vaccinations to work, travel, dine out etc. The governmental agencies responsible have all the data necessary to decide to make the Emergency Authorization permanent. 

Just as people died while they took their time with Emergency Authorizations, people will die un-necessarily until full use authorization is granted. 

LFG!!!!!!

Why though?

The vaccinated are protected but still spread it and the unvaccinated choose not to be vaccinated 

So who exactly are we protecting?  

42 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

no sir

God fucking damn it it camzeeeeee

im afraid to ask why not

edit. Saw your explanation. 
ok. I guess. Not outraged as i know you arent out there infecting people cause covid isnt real. 

But still wish u would of gotten it. 

get well

Edited by aupoker1

CDC flip-flops again saying now vaccinated people should mask up.  

How much do masks help? One would think with billions of people across the world masking every day for a year we’d have some quantifiable data. But the CDC still has the 2 hairdressers from Springfield, MO who didn’t pass it to their clients as their #1 listed piece of evidence.  

https://www.cdc.gov/coron...science-sars-cov2.html

2 hours ago, treypear said:

Sorry to hear Camz. You have any vitamins at home? D, C, zinc, and magnesium would be clutch right now. 

i've been too lazy to read up on what i should be taking. I know i have some D and magnesium so i'll take some of that. Feeling a bit better tonight

1 hour ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

CDC flip-flops again saying now vaccinated people should mask up.  

How much do masks help? One would think with billions of people across the world masking every day for a year we’d have some quantifiable data. But the CDC still has the 2 hairdressers from Springfield, MO who didn’t pass it to their clients as their #1 listed piece of evidence.  

https://www.cdc.gov/coron...science-sars-cov2.html

i saw CDC is now recommending masks for all K-12?

D has the highest correlation between severity and deficit levels. Something like 84% of hospital cases had deficient levels in their blood work and 95+ for deadly cases. Although that is from memory so do the research. Magnesium and K are supposed to help your body absorb the D. 

C is just all around immune booster, same for zinc but not as effective.  Dosages matter also, as well as delivery.  But if you are home and self prescribing, just load up at least 2x daily recommends and take with food so your stomach doesnt get wrecked. C in pill/vitamin form is very acidic. Once you are over the worst of it reduce to daily recommendations. 

• Like 1

My wife has been sick about 8 times since getting the Pfizer vaccine the end of April. Prior to that, she was sick maybe 3 times the last 8 years. She’s been very healthy as long as I’ve know her.

Nothing major, just about 2-3 days each time she feels fatigued, achy, has a sore throat, cough and congestion.

She was the first one to get the vaccine in our family when it became available to everyone, and now she wishes she just got covid instead.

I had no side effects besides a sore arm, so better her than me.

Edited by acp
7 minutes ago, acp said:

My wife has been sick about 8 times since getting the Pfizer vaccine the end of April. Prior to that, she was sick maybe 3 times the last 8 years. She’s been very healthy as long as I’ve know her.

Nothing major, just about 2-3 days each time she feels fatigued, achy, has a sore throat, cough and congestion.

She was the first one to get the vaccine in our family when it became available to everyone, and now she wishes she just got covid instead.

I had no side effects besides a sore arm, so better her than me.

send her to the showers.  she sounds fucking miserable.  no offense.  

15 minutes ago, acp said:

Yah it’s been brutal for me. I have to go to Walgreens to replenish our sudafed, tylenol and cough drops. 

walgreens is where its at. hit or miss cvs is here might be 1 person behind the counter might get a few d bags with no shoes 

@JKoblyn i know i pmed em  walgreens walrus lol fathers day . chick was on her knees and knuckles 4 feet 400 lbs lol crawling on the floor in the middle aisle that splits the store in half. so funny 

Just now, URI_Stunna said:

walgreens is where its at. hit or miss cvs is here might be 1 person behind the counter might get a few d bags with no shoes 

@JKoblyn i know i pmed em  walgreens walrus lol fathers day . chick was on her knees and knuckles 4 feet 400 lbs lol crawling on the floor in the middle aisle that splits the store in half. so funny 

her vagina was exposed i forgot to include that info