Jump to content
advertisement_alt
rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

Recommended Posts

And as I already pointed out I don’t think that crowd is exclusively left like you try and stereotype it as. I guess you guys wouldn’t go to Lollapalooza huh? You don’t think there were tons of people like you there? 
 

You’re so triggered when that guy uses the buzzword “Chicago” that you immediately associate it with liberals. Most of the people there aren’t even from Chicago. All he has to do is say the word and your blood begins to boil. 
 

And I also don’t want to lump every conservative into one way of thinking. I don’t think you guys are racists. Not in any real sense. But there are a fuck ton of people out there who carry for the most parts the same political beliefs as you guys, and they do hold genuinely racist feelings. And they have been conditioned in the sense that when they hear the right words it will trigger their racist tendencies. There are a lot of people that hear words like “Chicago” that immediately provokes them.
 

All that mother fucker on Twitter has to do is post the word “Chicago” and give you the optics of a black guy on stage rapping and he’s essentially done his job in prompting racist  negative emotions in a lot of people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah we are definitely the ones triggered by the word Chicago and we are also definitely just looking at that word and associating it with liberals and has nothing to do with our knowledge of Lollapalooza and how younger people vote.  You caught us. Congrats Ed.  take a bubble bath tonight to celebrate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And now that I have your attention can you answer me question that I asked earlier and I’ve asked in the past that you guys always conveniently ignore? 
 

If the left are the real racists the why is every white supremacist group in the entire nation exclusively conservative? Why is this? 
 

Why do minorities almost always lean left? Is it because the liberal whites tricked the dumb minorities into adopting their agenda? Did we brainwash them? It couldn’t be things like the right having a history of racism could it? It couldn’t just be core beliefs? 
 

Subsequently has the KKK been tricked into being on your team? How does all that work? We need answers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 5:38 PM, truesyalose said:

yeah we are definitely the ones triggered by the word Chicago and we are also definitely just looking at that word and associating it with liberals and has nothing to do with our knowledge of Lollapalooza and how younger people vote.  You caught us. Congrats Ed.  take a bubble bath tonight to celebrate.

You think Chicago transformed into a buzzword because of a music festival? The seed was planted long before Lollapalooza. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

why is BLM (a proudly racist group) left-wing?

Are you saying that black Republicans are brainwashed? 

Might want to look into your history, bud.

I don't have a team.  I think those on the right are far better to their fellow humans than those on the left are, ainec. I still form my own opinion on every situation and it always lands on the side of the rational people. If those happen to be on the opposite side of you, it should tell you something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 5:49 PM, truesyalose said:

why is BLM (a proudly racist group) left-wing?

Are you saying that black Republicans are brainwashed? 

Might want to look into your history, bud.

I don't have a team.  I think those on the right are far better to their fellow humans than those on the left are, ainec. I still form my own opinion on every situation and it always lands on the side of the rational people. If those happen to be on the opposite side of you, it should tell you something. 

If those on the right are “far better to their fellow humans than those on the left are” then why is every white supremacist group in the country/world exclusively right? 

And what do you mean “look into my history”? The history of the left and the right when it comes issues of race? Please, I’d love for you to elaborate with specific examples. 
 

I get the vibe that comment was a “Republican” “Democrat” thing where you think republicans from 100 years ago are the republicans of today and vice versa for democrats. Please, for your sake tell me you’re not going there. And I’m not going to have to give you a history lesson that you probably already know but will just pretend isn’t real. 
 

Because if it’s not that then I don’t get how you can actually sit there with a straight face and say something so dumb. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys want to move on to Tennis Bums post and the rights new narrative that illegal immigrants are going to break into out country and spread Covid? 
 

Let me guess. That also isn’t a trigger for conservatives that harkens racist and anti immigrant sentiments. Not at all.

 

The dirty illegals are going to break in and infect your grandma. Only after they take your job and rape your wife first. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 5:49 PM, truesyalose said:

why is BLM (a proudly racist group) left-wing?

Are you saying that black Republicans are brainwashed? 

Might want to look into your history, bud.

I don't have a team.  I think those on the right are far better to their fellow humans than those on the left are, ainec. I still form my own opinion on every situation and it always lands on the side of the rational people. If those happen to be on the opposite side of you, it should tell you something. 

BLM is multi-racial. Clayton Bigsby is the only non white ive ever heard of being in the KKK. 
 

Whatever nonsense you need to tell yourself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And can we also point out how the right has turned a minority group (BLM) into a racist hate group? Great stuff. How dare these ingrates even suggest that everything isn’t okay. How dare they voice their discomfort for their situation? 
 

Defintely not another example of the rights racist history and this weird constant need they have to battle any non white organization they see as a threat to their way of life. 
 

Is there one black organization the right doesn’t attack? Even the NAACP isn’t liked by many conservatives. 
 

I guess BLM really brought out that hate you guys had been waiting to unleash. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this now where you guys find a quote or a video of a person at BLM rally saying something not cool that you guys will attempt to flip as being the sentiments of every member of the group? 
 

Is this where we transition into Shaun King quotes? 

Edited by XXEDPXX
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, XXEDPXX said:

Is this now where you guys find a quote or a video of a person at BLM rally saying something not cool that you guys will attempt to flip as being the sentiments of every member of the group? 

Aren't you doing this with the KKK and Republicans?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 6:55 PM, niptuck said:

Aren't you doing this with the KKK and Republicans?

Who did I quote? 
 

I didn’t say every conservative is a racist member of the KKK. I just pointed out how crazy it is that every white supremacist group like the KKK is exclusively conservative. That’s not telling in any way to any of you. I get it. You choose to live on your own planet. Those are shocking statistics though. 100%.  
 

They can’t get one? We can’t get one libcuck in the KKK? How can this be? The left are the real racists. Why can’t the KKK see this? Trues does, hacker does, tennis bum does. Why can’t David Duke? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 6:07 PM, XXEDPXX said:

Who did I quote? 
 

I didn’t say every conservative is a racist member of the KKK. I just pointed out how crazy it is that every white supremacist group like the KKK is exclusively conservative. That’s not telling in any way to any of you. I get it. You choose to live on your own planet. Those are shocking statistics though. 100%.  
 

They can’t get one? We can’t get one libcuck in the KKK? How can this be? The left are the real racists. Why can’t the KKK see this? Trues does, hacker does, tennis bum does. Why can’t David Duke? 

Antifa is all white.  I don't think they are white supremers though. they hate everything including themselves. thats why they want anarchy. Def no conservatives. def all whiter than white

 

TOP 10: A Collection Of Antifa's Most Memorable Mugshots ...

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't think the KKK even exists anymore. if it does, it cant be that big at all. maybe a handful of lodges in the most racist parts of the country ?. I know about proud boys, that's pure propaganda. They got infiltrated by the govt and exploited. 

What other white nationalist conservative groups are you talking about ed?

 

The Boogaloo Boys?  

Edited by Sharonavich
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 3:52 PM, Preston__Luv said:

I’m not a big concert guy anyway 

what do you do when you have to piss?

Meh. Aloine valley makes you walk up a fucking steep ass hill. 
 

you find a place to piss. If nit the batroom somewhere else.  

Edited by aupoker1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 8:07 PM, acp said:

Love Alpine

Shut it down i believe again for now. Hope ot comes back. 
 

was in the pit for dead and conpany a gew years back when theu reopened again. Hadnt climbed that hill in years

 

back when lollapalooza travelled got stuck in a mosh pit during pearl jam or ministry on that steep hill. One of those am i going to die moments for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it’s easy to hate a group like antifa. I’m not really on board with all that’s going on there. the question is though what’s the opposition towards their position? They are anti fascists. Who is against that? Why is there an opposition to that position? 
 

when you break it down they’re mostly kind of nerdy bleeding heart liberals who oppose hate. Who is like “fuck that, we need to battle these guys.” 
 

I obviously know why. It’s because people who fight for equality like these types are pretty much exclusively liberal. And if you’re a conservative it’s your job to dislike liberals. Even nerdy ones like in the picture above. But why is it to that point in the first place? What exactly regarding antifas position other than violence could you disagree with? How could it even get to the point of violence unless you truly oppose their position on the issues? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 7:09 PM, XXEDPXX said:

Do you guys want to move on to Tennis Bums post and the rights new narrative that illegal immigrants are going to break into out country and spread Covid? 
 

Let me guess. That also isn’t a trigger for conservatives that harkens racist and anti immigrant sentiments. Not at all.

 

The dirty illegals are going to break in and infect your grandma. Only after they take your job and rape your wife first. 

Simply another matter of fact that they are predominantly unvaccinated. I thght that was important... right?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccination-rate-among-immigrants-held-by-ice-remains-low-as-infections-surge/#app

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, XXEDPXX said:

I know it’s easy to hate a group like antifa. I’m not really on board with all that’s going on there. the question is though what’s the opposition towards their position? They are anti fascists. Who is against that? Why is there an opposition to that position? 
 

when you break it down they’re mostly kind of nerdy bleeding heart liberals who oppose hate. Who is like “fuck that, we need to battle these guys.” 
 

I obviously know why. It’s because people who fight for equality like these types are pretty much exclusively liberal. And if you’re a conservative it’s your job to dislike liberals. Even nerdy ones like in the picture above. But why is it to that point in the first place? What exactly regarding antifas position other than violence could you disagree with? How could it even get to the point of violence unless you truly oppose their position on the issues? 

how do you feel about the leader of the Proud Boys being a black guy?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but what about the whole body, your choice shit you guys have been spewing? 
 

and the whole statistics things where you guys give some percentage like 99.8% or whatever and then use that to suggest this is a liberal hoax meant to control us.
 

But when convenient like now you’re all about immigrants spreading it and fear mongering. But on the other hand it’s a hoax. Which is it? 
 

I also just in general don’t believe this line of bullshit that immigrants are breaking in and spreading Covid like wildfire. I know that’s the narrative you want to push. But it’s horseshit. Like 30%+ of the country refuses to get vaccinated for mostly political reasons, but you’re concerned about illegal immigrants spreading it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, XXEDPXX said:

I know it’s easy to hate a group like antifa. I’m not really on board with all that’s going on there. the question is though what’s the opposition towards their position? They are anti fascists. Who is against that? Why is there an opposition to that position? 
 

when you break it down they’re mostly kind of nerdy bleeding heart liberals who oppose hate. Who is like “fuck that, we need to battle these guys.” 
 

I obviously know why. It’s because people who fight for equality like these types are pretty much exclusively liberal. And if you’re a conservative it’s your job to dislike liberals. Even nerdy ones like in the picture above. But why is it to that point in the first place? What exactly regarding antifas position other than violence could you disagree with? How could it even get to the point of violence unless you truly oppose their position on the issues? 

antifa is evil dummy. they been wearing masks since before covid. what kind of group requires themselves to hid their faces?

and they go around shutting down other usa citizens from speaking. They burn down churches and rob and loot businesses. youre a retarded troll. and i really wish userid or sharrrrp would come in here and debate more. i know you are troll but i play along out of loneliness

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.