Sign in to follow this  

Americas Cardroom Wont Pay Me My Money

WarGeneral    1

Warning to those that play on Americas Cardroom! These guys will freeze your account on withdrawls after you try to retrieve funds out of your account...Recently I tried to withdrawl 750 out of my account with an 65 dollar sevice fee...They withdrew the money out of the poker account only to Put the money back in 5 days later...I am not working right now like a lot of people and this is a terrible time to play games with peoples money...I sent them over 3 documents like they suggested to me to...They said my address didn't match the account which is total B.S....I recently sent them over my Id 3 separate times and they wont give me any answers.So please people be very Careful with these guys, I know there overseas and they don't even have an active phone line to answer your calls....

WarGeneral    1

One of the Reps from Americas Card room hit me up and they got them to unfreeze the withdrawl method..Ill keep you posted when the check hits my apartment