Jordan vs LBJ at peak ooll

Jordan vs LBJ at peak for one year...who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Jordan vs LBJ for one year..who you got

On 5/21/2020 at 12:33 PM, TheSilentBob said:

Only people of a certain age will remember this.

michael-jordan-air-jordan-5-pro-stars.jp

I probably ate like at least a thousand total boxes of that cereal

slizza420    157

Watching the Last Dance had the opposite effect on me as it did everybody else. Watching some of that old footage of Jordan getting beat up by the Pistons was a reminder of how much smaller he was than LBJ. Jordan had to hit the weights to get stronger but he was still fairly slim.

Paul Pierce is gay if he doesn’t have LBJ in his top 5 then he’s completely retarded. 

Not sure where the Greek Freak will rank when his career is over but he’s pretty much one of a kind. 

truesyalose    946

1 minute ago, slizza420 said:

Watching the Last Dance had the opposite effect on me as it did everybody else. Watching some of that old footage of Jordan getting beat up by the Pistons was a reminder of how much smaller he was than LBJ. Jordan had to hit the weights to get stronger but he was still fairly slim.

Paul Pierce is gay if he doesn’t have LBJ in his top 5 then he’s completely retarded. 

Not sure where the Greek Freak will rank when his career is over but he’s pretty much one of a kind. 

image.jpeg.803a3552671a67a972fd000ac7402946.jpeg

slizza420    157

I mean seriously tho

Was Bill Russell really better than the Freak?! I doubt it

The league was a joke when Russell played

edit- I jusss watched some old azz black n white Russell highlights

I honestly wouldn’t even rank him in the top 10 all time maybe not even top 20. He’s so friggin overrated cuz the Celtics won like 8 str8 championships or whatever it was. Obv that’d be impossible to do in today’s league

he was a defensive dynamo back against all those bums but he wasn’t even all that tall. What was he like 6’9”?!

Looked it up he was 6’10” with a 7 foot 4 inch wingspan so he was def long but he’d still be an undersized C in today’s game. He didn’t seem to have much of a jumpshot 

Dont know how anybody can seriously say he was better than Hakeem

#DreamShakeFTW

Edited by slizza420

slizza420    157

So I jussss watched some more and Russell’s highlight reel is him blocking a bunch of short unathletic white players that don’t even look like they’d make the   Varsity high school team in 2020. 

Most vanilla highlight reel ever. People actually call this dude the greatest ever? In what fucking world?

Even Wilt Chamberlain seems like a glorified Rudy Gobert when you actually go back and look 👀 at how he played.

Theres no fucking way in hell Wilt had a 48 inch vertical that’s complete BS imo

slizza420    157

It’s funny the way guys dribbled back in the 50s 60s

I don’t even know if da crossover had been invented yet 😝 

URI_Stunna    807

52 minutes ago, Johnny Slippy said:

We get it.

Everybody from the past couldn't compete in today's game.

People today are AWESOME!!!

...and the beat goes on.  YAWN.

well, u think u could play in a nba game today?