advertisement_alt

PocketFIves not tracking anymore?

GBZJB    1

Hi guys,

Since 14/06 my results are not updated anymore, is PocketFives down?

My s/n is GBZJB and i play on Pokerstars.be

Thanks in advance

Rgds G

GBZJB    1

I guess pocket fives died, since it as already since 14/06 that they not updating...

RicanPhenom    30

We will get the results back up. We are working with the poker websites in question to get us updated feeds again. Unfortunately we are at their mercy since they provide us the information that gets updated to the site. 

Third&Three    0

Tournaments from the ES/PT/FR pokerstars are not updating into my profile either. Two of them showed up as blank but after that no more have shown up.

RicanPhenom    30

49 minutes ago, Third&Three said:

Tournaments from the ES/PT/FR pokerstars are not updating into my profile either. Two of them showed up as blank but after that no more have shown up.

Pokerstars development team is working on fixing their MTT feed they send us. Once it's resolved, everything should be back to normal.

• Like 1

GBZJB    1

Hi,

I see that there are resultus incoming from pokerstars, will everything be updated from where it stopped?

Is there also a problem with BWIN (partypoker skin), had several resulst there last week, but non showing up?

Rgds G

RicanPhenom    30

Hi,

Yes it appears PokerStars corrected their feed to us. I have inquired with them to see if they will send us back data from the date range their feed was incomplete. Ill keep you posted.

GBZJB    1

Also from the last months?

Because stars is updating now, but there is also a gap of several weeks.

i have several wins in that period, can i send them by email?

RicanPhenom    30

We have been chasing them the last few months. But not getting anywhere. We will keep trying. It may help if the community makes some noise and puts pressure on WPN to get us a feed back. 

GBZJB    1

What about the other sites, the missing data from Stars and Bwin are still not there?

Jaimo    0

I'm going to bug Rob Yong on twitter lol. Although maybe they don't want it tracked anymore. It's annoying because I think leaderboards and such are great for the game and extremely necessary. 

RicanPhenom    30

@Hero11 DM me any missing scores (tournament IDs needed) on your profile and I will try my best to add them into our system. I know there have been a bunch of bracelet events that haven't been sent by WSOP. So I have been adding them on a case by case basis since some are being sent.