Anyone know what happened to WhiteAlRoker?

whitealroker    30

It’s really fucked up. And my boss claims he understands the drawbacks of my condition and has been calling me out on my habits ALL FUCKING WEEK. They want me to quit. My family is not helping. Like don’t want to die but want to get far far away 

URI_Stunna    807

3 minutes ago, whitealroker said:

It’s really fucked up. And my boss claims he understands the drawbacks of my condition and has been calling me out on my habits ALL FUCKING WEEK. They want me to quit. My family is not helping. Like don’t want to die but want to get far far away 

fuck a basball card. pay my rent in jamaica. they git stores there

elendil    241

10 minutes ago, whitealroker said:

Do you want to at work at Target? 

If you quit or got sacked, and you had money, what would your ideal day be like? 

Edited by elendil

URI_Stunna    807

2 minutes ago, whitealroker said:

I mean we could get into a million reasons why my life doesn’t matter to anybody but myself. I have no kids. 

lol. u sure did ur wenis touch diaper girl?  before she put another diaper on?

Mr323    233

35 minutes ago, kellykip said:

And Target is a big company; don't they have to give you shit like this in writing?  Doesn't HR have to give you a letter or something if they need shit by a certain date, instead of just saying 'when your boss tells you the clock starts?'.   

Most companies that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars don't make autistic employees get letters from the doctor in a set amount of time. They certainly don't fire them if they fail to complete said task, because you know AMA and stuff........

URI_Stunna    807

5 minutes ago, whitealroker said:

I mean we could get into a million reasons why my life doesn’t matter to anybody but myself. I have no kids. 

it's amazin how many people don't get this vibe. 

mother fucka. i'm retired

URI_Stunna    807

3 minutes ago, whitealroker said:

I know it’s really crazy. Came out of nowhere to. They were ready to fire me back in July and changed their mind and everything was getting better . They know I’m suing the fuck out of them and getting at least disability.

tell em to get better baseball cards. and walk away with a bat (non bat soup but shit slapsh some bat soutin the face)

Edited by URI_Stunna

URI_Stunna    807

4 minutes ago, whitealroker said:

Okay have typed this out and erased it about 50 times. I praticed hanging myself. Hardly put any pressure but think I fucked my neck up. Mods if is too much I understand but not kidding and I’m scared. Going to 302 myself 

whitealroker    30

2 hours ago, whitealroker said:

I’ll be living off said baseball cards. My bosses boss has called me multiple times and told me “do not abandon my job” I have 300 hours of vacation time

I kinda explained the situation but it’s A lot worse then I imagined. They want me to give me a reasonable exception for my autism which is nice in all but they are requiring me to prove I have Aspergers.

My boss just randomly brings it up Tuesday and tells me it’s no big deal(a absolute lie). I haven’t been treated for THIRTY years. I flip out today cause he’s being a dick and we go and talk To EHR guy who tells me I had two weeks to get the medical diganosis once my boss told me to get and maybe a day or two longer because of Covid(his exact fucking words)

SOUNDS LIKES A BIG FUCKING DEAL TO ME. 

It’s nice they are setting me up to get rid of me and compensate me but the absoulte bullshit say they are doing it is too much.

XquiziVex    362

5 minutes ago, norcaljeff said:

Donk, I posted pics. Maybe OPEN YOUR EYES?

WAR, don't kill yourself. Would be SAF (immfo)

wooooaaaahhh!!!! There he is!!!!