elendil

Kinda cool shit you did/done, once upon a time.

I used to show pigs at fairs professionally.  It's usually done by 4h members.  However if you have a pig that may go for for tens of thousands of dollars you want a well trained and experienced person to walk your pig.  I refused to show a crossbreed pig, far more aggressive.  Durocs were my favorite, Hampshire's were the reg.

Edited by Mrfreeze53
  • Like 1

After further reading her father left the church in the  80’s. He got involved in it early during the 1950’s and was close with L Ron Hubbard. She ended up leaving the church later as well. 

she thinks the churches leader had cruise break up with her and get with Nichole Kidman. So her leaving may be more of a fight rather than some change of heart concerning the actual beliefs.  Her father left the church well before her and was declared a Suppressive Person, 

Edited by XXEDPXX
53 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

After further reading her father left the church in the  80’s. He got involved in it early during the 1950’s and was close with L Ron Hubbard. She ended up leaving the church later as well. 

she thinks the churches leader had cruise break up with her and get with Nichole Kidman. So her leaving may be more of a fight rather than some change of heart concerning the actual beliefs.  Her father left the church well before her and was declared a Suppressive Person, 

Interesting Ted!

How about you make yourself useful and find some pic's of Mimi Rogers, circa 1986/87? That would be cool.

God damm I love the name Mimi! Have you ever meet a Mimi that wasn't awesome?

My friend used to calls his grandma Mimi. She’s kind of a bitch.

I think it’s German for Grandma. 

I was gonna make fun of myself for this long winded Mimi Rogers post in a hidden talent thread, but I think you’ve done it for me. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

My friend used to calls his grandma Mimi. She’s kind of a bitch.

I think it’s German for Grandma. 

I was gonna make fun of myself for this long winded Mimi Rogers post in a hidden talent thread, but I think you’ve done it for me. 

It takes talent to find some things, thats cool!!!

Its not a talent Thread. It's a cool thread, gotta say, its pretty fuckin lame ATM to be honest. 

I also like take pics of weird shit. Thought this was cool. Anyone who as played TLOU now knows were some of the inspiration comes from!!!!

@Ozzie @TMLMS13 

licean.jpg

• Like 1
20 hours ago, elendil said:

Interesting Ted!

How about you make yourself useful and find some pic's of Mimi Rogers, circa 1986/87? That would be cool.

God damm I love the name Mimi! Have you ever meet a Mimi that wasn't awesome?

I Plowed her more than forty acres and like a Mule for six Mornings, Lunches and Dinners with a nitecap,  - While on a Yacht that came from HI into dock at 94514.   Mind you there were no cell phones backs in the day - So all her business shit was from a coin slot.  And she beat the shit out of it when angry.   In Summer of 1985.  When she left -- She was just Gone.   No Tip even !!  That Cunt !!!!

She supplied the Alcohol/I delivered what I could to keep making Gin Fizzes and Breakfast  (Only so much you can do from a local corner shop)  - I supplied the Cocaine.  And If I ever asker for her to watch the VCR staring TC  - She would toss me into the delta while still handcuffed.  Fun Times !!   Watched mostly MTV on a 19" portable TV on the back deck.

2 hours ago, elendil said:

Its my life deam to be some rich womens errand boy, sex slave for a few nights. 

It was actually more than one woman in high profile  - Not they are notable by name.  But Many I was hooked up from the DBYC.    Their Husbands were very Highly Esteemed.  None of them cared about their wives and kids as well. - Or even at all. I "Washed Boats" for all of them - and got paid very well.

Rolled my car with some coke in it at the old river bridge.  Lost my UOP ride - had to start a new life.  Later after I lost my UOP Ride for redshirt -  I got hired to a company out of Moraga to install quality home alarm systems.   Same deal - different women, different location, same mom's.        

One "Soccer Mom" gave me the keys to a Camaro Convertible with a Card to fill it up whenever i felt like it.  Did her and working with teaching 5-6 year old for two months (along with side jobs) and then said screw it - Here is your car and card back because she was so much of a mess Mentally. 

Roll with the punches, Learn while young - and Improve and go from there.   I married tomorrow for 29 years and have been True to her.   She is the love of my life and we have raised a Beautiful Family !   Had reservations to go horse riding tomorrow on the 5th in Napa and a great dinner -- But the shiit just burnt up this past week. 

Now thinking ????   Just for a Day Trip.   

Edited by DeltaDan

Now we are talking, that is some cool shit!

Closest I got to that was riding in Padme's bodygaurds (Star Wars Phantom menace) Yellow Celica back in the day. We used to take her to acting school, fang her car around the city for an hour, smoke up then drive her home. Im still friends with Padme's body gaurd BTW. She now owns a childrens acting studio in Sydney, she lived in LA for over a decade and her brain is not rotted like all the dudes in the politics thread. 

I can get pics! 

She was Padmes hand maiden. Her name was motee I think. She was the pretty lady sitting behind Padme in the galatic senate. 

https://youtu.be/NH0TbgQCdYw

Edited by elendil
35 minutes ago, DeltaDan said:

It was actually more than one woman in high profile  - Not they are notable by name.  But Many I was hooked up from the DBYC.    Their Husbands were very Highly Esteemed.  None of them cared about their wives and kids as well. - Or even at all. I "Washed Boats" for all of them - and got paid very well.

Rolled my car with some coke in it at the old river bridge.  Lost my UOP ride - had to start a new life.  Later after I lost my UOP Ride for redshirt -  I got hired to a company out of Moraga to install quality home alarm systems.   Same deal - different women, different location, same mom's.        

One "Soccer Mom" gave me the keys to a Camaro Convertible with a Card to fill it up whenever i felt like it.  Did her and working with teaching 5-6 year old for two months (along with side jobs) and then said screw it - Here is your car and card back because she was so much of a mess Mentally. 

Roll with the punches, Learn while young - and Improve and go from there.   I married tomorrow for 29 years and have been True to her.   She is the love of my life and we have raised a Beautiful Family !   Had reservations to go horse riding tomorrow on the 5th in Napa and a great dinner -- But the shiit just burnt up this past week. 

Now thinking ????   Just for a Day Trip.   

why did u marry ya wife and claim kids in OT? sound like your a fucking idiot unless u are lying about everything