brainless

Got charged after I canceled a subscription. Thougts?

28 minutes ago, norv said:

your video has been redacted Uri because your cock is too small and they are worried that your snowflake personality won't be able to handle the comments section

tell em i said,

lets fuck

Edited by URI_Stunna

Here's an update on what's going on. Looks like they have made their minds.

Hi there,

Thank you for your email again.

We are a legitimate company as you must realise this since you subscribed to the software, and have accessed the website in the last couple of days. 

I am more than happy to give you a full refund and have cancelled your membership with immediate effect.

I would like to mention in our defence, next time you subscribe to something, and give your credit card details across, you ought to be more careful.  This site is not a scam but there may be others that are.

Kind regards

Laura

Guess they headed this to some manager or boss, since this is signed as Laura, and the previous were just from some customer support guy.