advertisement_alt
goofy85

Sports Cards Thread

1 hour ago, Sharonavich said:

heres the closest comp

this is just topps though. the topps chrome are extra exclusive only to people who bought all the nfts.

i don't know what to do.  Do I put it up for 7 day auction right now?

image.thumb.png.acb87e6334113c9ce8a7de419a73bec8.png

Not yet. Football prices don't start taking off for another month.

This is one of my biggest cards. Gonna get this graded. I like the look of the BGS slabs. Thinking about sending some cards to them, ive not graded anything yet. Pure laziness . all my cards are from the last 2 years of opening blasters. 

0720212147.jpg

22 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Should i grade it? 

PSA is about a year behind unless you spend $200 for the Express service. BGS is in the same boat so that only leaves SGC or one of the new companies. Honestly the premium for the graded cards from the new companies don't really justify it at this point. It would be a while to get it back from them as well. 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, DONKWOOD said:

I’ll buy them for anyone in here who might want them. I know you dorks collect these things and thought maybe it’s something you can’t get in roundeye land. 

im in. have no idea how much they are worth though. i just want to piggy back off of onepocketj, if possible

9 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

I’ll buy them for anyone in here who might want them. I know you dorks collect these things and thought maybe it’s something you can’t get in roundeye land. 

Yeah - I have a ton of his US cards but none of the Japanese versions.

Please find out what he's looking for either for each card or total. Sharonavich and I can figure something out if it isn't too crazy. I have a pretty good idea what each of them are worth. 

6 hours ago, B_O_K_E said:

If any left overs Ill take them. Eat up fellas.

honestly, i dont think this is how it works. its a 3 way already. you aren't allowed to just butt in to other peoples deals. 

There's a rebound pack on topshots with your name on it though

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, B_O_K_E said:

IMO, Good short term potential is Ryan Tannehill RCs. Set up for a big year and his cards are super undervalued.

I don't think so. Henry will get most of the focus this year. I think his team has a chance to have a great year but he won't get much hobby love. Josh Allen on the other hand...

3 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

im new to baseball. Was Trout a huge underdog back in 2009? He wasn't a highly rated prospect or anything?

His cards didn’t get hot till 2012. He wasn’t a super high draft pick. This was a day old the day I sold it. Top guy in that set was some padre that never amounted to anything. Wanna say Riley Greene

2 hours ago, whitealroker said:

His cards didn’t get hot till 2012. He wasn’t a super high draft pick. This was a day old the day I sold it. Top guy in that set was some padre that never amounted to anything. Wanna say Riley Greene

oh crap, that was you ?  lol.  luckyplatypus@aol