advertisement_alt
kellykip

Eff Politics: What's For Lunch?

3 hours ago, Tread said:

Skyline hit the spot today.   @URI_Stunna this is the best drunk food ever created, change my mind

coneys.jpg.d5de65b7894b0ecc39701a997efdabdd.jpg

move somewhere within 100 miles square mile radius of someone who was born in a can of beans thna x that by an italian grandma than X that by aids divided by your life  minus an onion and u get jaybones pallett when he was 6 years old

Edited by URI_Stunna

wish you could just order like that at an italian restaurant and not sound like an 8 yo boy.  'uhh, yeah.  can i get the pasta with chicken & parmesean, and do you have a nice chilled sports beverage?....perhaps a blue cherry on the rocks from the gatorade region

i never had no purple powerade but i have a hard time imagining any drink tasting better than cold blue cherry gatorade.  there just isn't that much room for improvement

i still got half the pasta with chicken i made tonight.  so if i see a purple powerade tomorrow i'll give it a shot with the reheat tomorrow and give an honest opinion

Edited by kellykip
On 10/30/2020 at 1:05 PM, acp said:

Panda Express today, authentic Chinese cuisine.

You know how you know Panda Express is good?

If you ever get orange chicken (or General Tsao, etc.) from a Chinese restaurant, what do you do?

You compare it to Panda's orange chicken! You know you do. You all do it. Don't lie.

You basically want a Chinese restaurant's orange chicken to have the same taste/texture combination as the orange chicken from Panda Express. It's the gold fucking standard for us simple folk. And the smaller the pieces, the better. I don't actually want a lot of chicken with my orange chicken. Getting a bunch of big pieces is such a bad beat.

String bean chicken breast, sweetfire chicken breast, Beijing beef and any limited time shrimp dish are good. Right now they have the honey sesame chicken, which is good, as well. They've had wok-fried shrimp and five-flavor shrimp over the past couple years - each fantastic.

I'm pretty snobby about my food, but I do love some shit food. I will defend Panda to the death. It's excellent.

Edited by marinersheep
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, DONKWOOD said:

We only have orange and green Gatorade. Sometimes on rare occasion a different flavor comes out but its something really specific to Japanese taste like Dragonfruit and Mango.

man that is FUCKED UP.  you don't got fierce grape or blue cherry?  how?  

Just now, kellykip said:

Panda Express?  the hood spot???  

not sure if you're serious.  

Love me some Panda. It's a go-to lunch spot once every week or two. As with a lot of food chains, the location does matter. Don't judge Panda if you've only been to one or two; they may actually be shit. But there are good Pandas out there (if you like cheap "Chinese" food).

I'm also a sucker for the Panda knockoffs found in airports and food courts. They're never quite as good as Panda, but I enjoy experimenting with the different versions of shitty deep fried, sauced up flavored chicken.

Just now, marinersheep said:

Love me some Panda. It's a go-to lunch spot once every week or two. As with a lot of food chains, the location does matter. Don't judge Panda if you've only been to one or two; they may actually be shit. But there are good Pandas out there (if you like cheap "Chinese" food).

I'm also a sucker for the Panda knockoffs found in airports and food courts. They're never quite as good as Panda, but I enjoy experimenting with the different versions of shitty deep fried, sauced up flavored chicken.

never eaten at one unless i'm completely forgetting.  there are a few scattered around the city, but there are so many chinese spots around that it would be like getting pizza at a dominos

I've actually never eaten at a Panda Express. There is one a few towns over that I've never seen before. The only other one I've seen is at Six Flags Great Adventure.

I'm sure it's great. I looooovvvveeeeeeeee shitty Americanized/bastardized Chinese food. I am lucky and have two local shitholes on both ends of my town. One does lo mein and chicken to a T, but their egg rolls are fucking terrible. The other makes the best singapore noodles and egg rolls I've had.

It sucks that they can't combine and make some epic Chinese.

Edited by STOPPER19
8 hours ago, kellykip said:

never eaten at one unless i'm completely forgetting.  there are a few scattered around the city, but there are so many chinese spots around that it would be like getting pizza at a dominos

i don't think ive had panda express but i probably have thinking back at a mall food court or something. not hatin on it its probably crap thatg tastes really good.

haven't had a dominos pizza since they looked like cardboard flatbreads with cheese (which i would eat even if i left the pizza out on the counter the next day all shriveled up and i liked it) the new ones look fine to me

the delivery options in NYC must be insane never mind places u could pick it up at or sit n eat at (pre corona)

i dont think ive been to burger king or mcdonalds in about 20 years

Edited by URI_Stunna