Jump to content

****Not Quite Thread Worthy Nov2020****

Recommended Posts

URI_Stunna    806

@jaybone2315 ? .........

 

 

probably the only OT'r that still eats a foot long italian on thanksgiving

 

 

how do u spell words

Edited by URI_Stunna
i nailed it lol
  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aupoker1    892

11 minutes ago, s1nnr said:

Haha, I’m still an admin

Fucking wacky trolled me once. I pmed you about something. 
 

maybe it was wanta. One of theose “elite” guys. 

Edited by aupoker1
  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

s1nnr    26

1 minute ago, aupoker1 said:

Fucking wacky trolled me once. I pmed you about something. 
 

maybe it was wanta. One of theose “elite” guys. 

Wacky is untouchable 

  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr323    233

14 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Starting “whistleblower” podcast. Heard good things. About the nba ref fixing scandal i guess from donagheys perspective. 

 

Please give me the cliff notes version of "his perspective".

 

he is on my "if I ran into them in real life I punch" list

 

true story

  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

URI_Stunna    806

24 minutes ago, Sweetness777 said:

What are you guys getting your bitches for Xmas. I am running out of ideas after 17 years, I feel like I should be exempt

 

sorry boo.

 

next christmas is gonna be great. i swear

 

Edited by URI_Stunna
hahaaa
  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swerve    122

2 hours ago, Sweetness777 said:

What are you guys getting your bitches for Xmas. I am running out of ideas after 17 years, I feel like I should be exempt

 

Idk.  What do you bitches want?

  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aupoker1    892

4 hours ago, Mr323 said:

 

Please give me the cliff notes version of "his perspective".

 

he is on my "if I ran into them in real life I punch" list

 

true story

Turns out we di get his persoective. But hes only a piece to the story. And he is a douche. You will still want to punch him. But yoi might want to punch a bunch of refs, david stern and more. 
 

it is really interesting, and its done in 30ish minute episodes.  

Edited by aupoker1
  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aupoker1    892

10 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Turns out we di get his persoective. But hes only a piece to the story. And he is a douche. You will still want to punch him. But yoi might want to punch a bunch of refs, david stern and more. 
 

it is really interesting, and its done in 30ish minute episodes.  

So this podcast is a fun listen. Coolest thing about it for me is you get a bunch if specific games that are so questionable and its not tim. So you can go watch those specific quarters or games and decide for yourself. Plus theres gambino family stuff etc. 

  • #0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.