norv

****Not Quite Thread Worthy Nov2020****

14 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Starting “whistleblower” podcast. Heard good things. About the nba ref fixing scandal i guess from donagheys perspective. 

Please give me the cliff notes version of "his perspective".

he is on my "if I ran into them in real life I punch" list

true story

24 minutes ago, Sweetness777 said:

What are you guys getting your bitches for Xmas. I am running out of ideas after 17 years, I feel like I should be exempt

sorry boo.

next christmas is gonna be great. i swear

Edited by URI_Stunna
hahaaa
4 hours ago, Mr323 said:

Please give me the cliff notes version of "his perspective".

he is on my "if I ran into them in real life I punch" list

true story

Turns out we di get his persoective. But hes only a piece to the story. And he is a douche. You will still want to punch him. But yoi might want to punch a bunch of refs, david stern and more. 

it is really interesting, and its done in 30ish minute episodes.  

Edited by aupoker1
10 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Turns out we di get his persoective. But hes only a piece to the story. And he is a douche. You will still want to punch him. But yoi might want to punch a bunch of refs, david stern and more. 

it is really interesting, and its done in 30ish minute episodes.  

So this podcast is a fun listen. Coolest thing about it for me is you get a bunch if specific games that are so questionable and its not tim. So you can go watch those specific quarters or games and decide for yourself. Plus theres gambino family stuff etc.