Sign in to follow this  

The Masters 2020

kellykip    1,397

8 minutes ago, skeeze666 said:

Yup - better have fans there in April. I knew it would make a difference, but didn’t realize just how boring it would all feel. 

yeah im not a big golf fan so i'll get bored way quicker than most who watch, but objectively this just felt like a total dud.  If it were a shakier golfer who hadn't been there before breaking out to a huge lead, ok; but this one was put to bed during the round on Saturday.

marinersheep    802

36 minutes ago, skeeze666 said:

Yup - better have fans there in April. I knew it would make a difference, but didn’t realize just how boring it would all feel. 

I think the course conditions equally contributed to the lack of excitement. We at least know the greens will have their teeth in April.

DONKWOOD    509

30 minutes ago, URI_Stunna said:

i thought it was monday tidoal lool4

go patritrotsndp

It is Monday 

• Like 1

norv    88

11 hours ago, Z-Fresh said:

Let’s go Cameron Smith!  My boy Bussy is on his bag. Good Aussie dude I surf with. Fucker will snake you on every wave but does it with a smile. 

ya only because his regular caddie, a kiwi, couldn't make it - sam p will be feeling a bit letdown over the moolah he lost today but still happy for his man coming 2nd.

we have our annual calcutta at our presidents and captains day next saturday and sam is the guest speaker 🙂

DJ was fking awesome

kellykip    1,397

13 hours ago, marinersheep said:

I think the course conditions equally contributed to the lack of excitement. We at least know the greens will have their teeth in April.

definitely the course conditions hurt a ton too 

B_O_K_E    524

14 hours ago, kellykip said:

yeah im not a big golf fan so i'll get bored way quicker than most who watch, but objectively this just felt like a total dud.  If it were a shakier golfer who hadn't been there before breaking out to a huge lead, ok; but this one was put to bed during the round on Saturday.

Lead was down to 1 after 5 on Sunday. DJ hit a clutch one on 6 and made birdie to stretch it back to 2 and again birdied on 8 to stretch it back out. Gut checked at least on Sunday.

elendil    242

8 hours ago, kellykip said:

definitely the course conditions hurt a ton too 

100%. I have have never seen Augusta in such "poor" condition. I would still give my left nut to play it once. 

The fairways were just lame,  balls just coming to rest like you are playing the local course at the end of winter. The greens didnt have that billiard table like look about them either. 

Still the Masters, DJ is still the Champion. I hope he goes back to back. He is my pick again for April. Gotta feeling next Masters is gonna be epic. 

elendil    242

1 hour ago, Kiribato said:

Masters 2021 i just took Cameron Smith @50/1 

I think he was my favorite player this weekend. I think it's great value

Its not, Cam is solid and will make plenty of money. I cant see him winning a major for a while with those other players in the field. I watched this guy play for years, he is obv world class and has a fine temprement. He doesnt have the raw game like the guns.