advertisement_alt
Coconutnut

Attention ALL Pokerbros Players.

Attention ALL Pokerbros Players.

We are here to protect you and reveal to you the awful things PanAmerica Union is doing to you.

The PanAmericana Union is stealing from the very people that put the trust on this platform.
Killer Bots have been deployed to make players lose on PokerBros Tables. This is a huge scam. The 'bot only agents' in Pokerbros exist in more than one Union.
IT IS UNSAFE TO BE IN ANY CLUB OR UNION IN POKERBROS.

Not only does they charge rake on the tables, they also earn from winning over the players.
I do not stand for such level of CORRUPTION.

The fact that such a big pokerbot scam has taken place within the Pokerbros app shows how much they care about the safety of their players.

FULL EVIDENCE HERE: https://ibb.co/album/C5TVN3

Many club based apps try this, but on pokerbros it comes from the highest level of yerarchy. 

Luckily now they put in bot detection software which is active when you enter the table and sometimes during hands. 

I play in Panamericana, and dare to say i win big there. And since month ago traffick is slightly less but considerably better. More fish and more splashy pots which are often heads up, not multi way.

Not to.mention, many rooms like AAPoker one, which is chinese poker app, are 90% bots and i crush them there the most. Bots can not play and are predictable.