advertisement_alt
skeeze666

Your favorite single season of any show ever

2 hours ago, skeeze666 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned, but I’m guessing a few of the Homeland seasons can make a claim. I remember when I binged the entire show thinking of some of that was too too shit. Obviously not super super crazy bitch stuff. 

Season 1 is the only "great" season imo. The others were mostly very good. Later seasons were much closer in format to the show 24

• Like 1
16 hours ago, skeeze666 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned, but I’m guessing a few of the Homeland seasons can make a claim. I remember when I binged the entire show thinking of some of that was too too shit. Obviously not super super crazy bitch stuff. 

Yeah Homeland was goat status for a couple of season for sure. Carrie face lmao.

I remember when brandon walsh fell for the wrong chick. Emily valentine. She tried to make him do drugs. He just said no. So she went psycho  and tried to burn his house down, or somehing like that. 

Another good season was when Dillions new wife Tony aka noxema girl got murdered

But whatever season that was when tiffani theissen joined the show was my favorite. 

Edited by Sharonavich
2 hours ago, Charles Vane said:

S3 was still good.  Finale was Into The Looking Glass which is regarded as a top ep of TV ever.  Time travel shit didn't start til S4, which also had a few really dope episodes but got annoying.  

It was def one of my top eps ever since it is when they killed Charlie off, he's right up there with Viserys as the most annoying TV characters ever

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Charles Vane said:

S3 was still good.  Finale was Into The Looking Glass which is regarded as a top ep of TV ever.  Time travel shit didn't start til S4, which also had a few really dope episodes but got annoying.  

Ok good point forgot that was S3. Not Penny’s Boat is so awesome.  

what I remember sucking is all the time spent in the bear cages. 

I actually liked the time travel shit.