***Not Quite Thread Worthy*** Jan 2021

kellykip    1,397

the girl with the tongue out is obviously hot af, but there is something strange about her in that photo.  maybe she is severely over filtered?  whatever it is, something is off.   She'd be hot as fuck anyhow even without whatever she did to that photo

raisethis2    387

1 minute ago, kellykip said:

good question isn't it?

When I was in my 20's if you had a dental plan the annual cap was $1,500. Today, 40 years later the annual cap is still $1,500. WTF? 

Mr323    233

Wait, did Aussies already pop bottles and watch their own ball come down? Were there fireworks at Midnight for 2021? Cause I'm not ready to post in a 2021 thread yet.

treypear    393

Damn. Now yall want universal dentistry? Has anyone ever been to both a quality and not so quality dentist? The difference is crazy. I do not want to force dentists into government imposed servitude and get stuck with shit dentists. GTFO with that. I am not wealthy, but I can afford not to get my teeth drilled on by someone who failed medical school. 

Please stop sucking at life and trying to force your generic low quality walmart bought and paid for by China peice of shit plastic fork lifestyle onto everyone else just because you're lazy. 

raisethis2    387

7 minutes ago, treypear said:

Damn. Now yall want universal dentistry? Has anyone ever been to both a quality and not so quality dentist? The difference is crazy. I do not want to force dentists into government imposed servitude and get stuck with shit dentists. GTFO with that. I am not wealthy, but I can afford not to get my teeth drilled on by someone who failed medical school. 

Please stop sucking at life and trying to force your generic low quality walmart bought and paid for by China peice of shit plastic fork lifestyle onto everyone else just because you're lazy. 

Last I saw we were talking about Dental Insurance. Who's talking about Dentists? 

kellykip    1,397

13 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Walmart, Costco, Target, all open and have tons of people.  Vons is now limiting people.  This is San Diego

Seminole County Fl, everything full open.

nah i meant that NYC won't allow Walmart to even have a store here.  

aupoker1    910

54 minutes ago, kellykip said:

nah i meant that NYC won't allow Walmart to even have a store here.  

Yor state is more fucked up than mine politically and i never thought id say that. 

how the fuck is weed not legal? 

Edited by aupoker1

Hughes4    482

We had an english teacher who would smoke weed and he came in and said “they have this company called Zoo York and that’s exactly what that that city is. It’s perfect”

DONKWOOD    477

6 hours ago, vernicle said:

Happy New Year @elendil and  @DONKWOOD !

Thanks and you too! I knew I was going to fall asleep on the couch so I set my alarm for 11:45 and was able to wake up and watch the clock hit 12am. 

明けましておめでとうございます!!!!!!!!!

elendil    234

1 hour ago, DONKWOOD said:

Thanks and you too! I knew I was going to fall asleep on the couch so I set my alarm for 11:45 and was able to wake up and watch the clock hit 12am. 

明けましておめでとうございます!!!!!!!!!

Lol, i wasnt letting you take this one!

Im so far in the future it makes @DONKWOOD look like a period piece. 

URI_Stunna    806

6 hours ago, kellykip said:

Who are better athletes:  dogs, or cats?

1lb for 1lb cats are like floyd mayweather but if mayweather gets in a ring with mike tyson its game (maybe life) over

depends on weight a 40-60 lb cat would wreck a pitbull in seconds

Edited by URI_Stunna

wantagolf    1,111

8 hours ago, kellykip said:

the girl with the tongue out is obviously hot af, but there is something strange about her in that photo.  maybe she is severely over filtered?  whatever it is, something is off.   She'd be hot as fuck anyhow even without whatever she did to that photo

EnVK0b8WEAMa13f?format=jpg&name=large

EktcfjDVkAAqSVy?format=jpg&name=large

EntcjcqVcAMa4x8?format=jpg&name=large

EhnFACdXYAAbBGO?format=jpg&name=large

Eh52sFTXcAIkmcU?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by wantagolf

• Like 2

XXEDPXX    408

6 hours ago, wantagolf said:

EqksOqyUwAAXCbg?format=jpg&name=medium

is putting covers over TVs a common thing in some other parts of the world? Are they protecting it from dust? What am I missing here? What’s the practical purpose? That is a tv being covered right? I’m seeing that correctly?