advertisement_alt
Criminal Bizzy

Starting my first poker blog

I recently decided to start blogging my thought on poker and how the grind is going. Feel free to check it out and leave me some feed back or suggestions about things I can blog about in future posts. I will be posting a new blog at least once a month but it may be more frequent if I feel like I have something to post. Link to my blog below:

https://www.bizzypoker.com

You should do reviews about different apps like stars, gg, partypoker, pppoker, pokerbros, x-poker, upoker etc. Really need someone to review all different types of poker sites and apps 

On 2/17/2021 at 11:54 AM, ALOO said:

You should do reviews about different apps like stars, gg, partypoker, pppoker, pokerbros, x-poker, upoker etc. Really need someone to review all different types of poker sites and apps 

There you go

OP good luck with the blog, i like it  a lot so far.

• Like 2

It's a very good idea to blog about poker. Now I am already an experienced player, but when I just started playing, I really lacked such information and live communication with the players. Sharing experiences is very valuable. If I were a beginner, I would be glad to see information such as reviews on various online services, read about the strategies that you use, and it would also be nice if you share your wins and losses. After all, a lot of players think that they are only losing!

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone that took time to check out my blog. I plan on talking about more strategy once I am able to start playing live poker, which will be soon. My site has evolved a little. I now have a subscription form you can fill out to get email notifications about new posts or if you like you can follow this thread for updates

This is a really good idea. When I was learning how to play, it was a lack of such educational blogs or at least information about services where it is safe to play. And you can share your experience with newbies, make training videos, articles and reviews on services, for example. Or are you more interested in some other format? From my experience, I can say that no matter how good a player you are, such live communication with other players will definitely benefit you and help you develop further. Good luck with your blog!

• Like 1
On 4/22/2021 at 2:37 PM, MonicaRaines said:

This is a really good idea. When I was learning how to play, it was a lack of such educational blogs or at least information about services where it is safe to play. And you can share your experience with newbies, make training videos, articles and reviews on services, for example. Or are you more interested in some other format? From my experience, I can say that no matter how good a player you are, such live communication with other players will definitely benefit you and help you develop further. Good luck with your blog!

Thanks for the suggestions. Right now I am focusing on finding my voice through the blog. I am thinking of ways that I can expand on the blog but I also want to pace myself on how much content I put out there so that I don't get burned out.