advertisement_alt
wantagolf

2021 Movie Discussion

51 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

what's the last good comedy to come out? This woke culture really killing the comedy game

Was about to post a similar request. Really want an Old School / Super Bad level comedy.

Good Boys was the first one that popped into my mind, and it's not like that was some awesome roll-on-the-floor hilarity.

Woke culture definitely sucks for comedy. Although if you think about it, good comedies are pretty darn rare to begin with.

• Like 1

wife has been binging dawson's creek

just today I heard katie holmes and another character call someone retarded multiple times in one episode.  I'm like wait what?!? that's fucking awesome and sad cuz would never happen today anymore.

23 hours ago, Celestial Terror said:

wife has been binging dawson's creek

just today I heard katie holmes and another character call someone retarded multiple times in one episode.  I'm like wait what?!? that's fucking awesome and sad cuz would never happen today anymore.

Lol. Same thing happened to me. Wife was watching Gilmore Girls and I heard Rory say something about I might as well go play softball with the retarded kids and I was like, wait, what?

On 5/18/2021 at 1:05 AM, CardTrucks said:

Poor Jolie gave it her all, but I could have easily seen a slightly younger (but still Taken-mode) Neeson playing this part, which, IMO, is a missed opportunity from such a cast and such an acclaimed writer.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

This 1998 doc is very interesting. All about how Hollywood was created and ran by Jewish people.

I now understand why its so taboo to dress up as Bo Jackson for Halloween. 

Edited by Sharonavich
7 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

With the new Conjuring movie coming out, if you need to catch up, here is the correct order to watch all of the Conjuring movies.

E24qwJ0X0AIhCHI?format=jpg&name=large

I’ve only seen The Conjuring, I had no idea these other movies were related except TC2.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:44 PM, ThunderKid2000 said:

Wonder Woman 1984 may be the worst movie I’ve ever seen, considering all factors. I’ve lost all respect for Pedro Pascal. Such a goofy performance. 

You gotta at least respect him going for it and trying to do something different. In 10 years, WW1984 may become rewatchable just because of Pascal's over the top character

On 6/3/2021 at 11:01 PM, Sharonavich said:

Anybody seen Clareda davil dalmation movie? Looks interesting. I like emma stone a lot

I really enjoyed the movie. My wife is a big fan and knows the backstory, and she liked it even more.

Shes always been such a c word. Wicked. 

Its a fun movie concept to try and get to the bottom if wat makes her tick.

Everybody knows the devil wears prada. Adam and eve wear nada.

After Harrison Ford Is Injured On Indiana Jones 5 Set, Disney Releases Statement

Indiana Jones 5 is officially in production and, despite reports confirming it earlier this month, the situation didn’t truly become real for fans until the first set photos began to leak. Aside from a few recent complaints, production had been going smoothly, but we’ve now learned of an incident involving legendary actor Harrison Ford. The actor was reportedly injured on the set and, now, Disney has released a statement regarding the situation.

In the course of rehearsing for a fight scene, Harrison Ford sustained an injury involving his shoulder. Production will continue while the appropriate course of treatment is evaluated, and the filming schedule will be reconfigured as needed in the coming weeks.

Although it’s good to hear that production is still going, many are likely to be concerned about the well-being of Harrison Ford. Of course, this wouldn’t be the first time the actor has suffered an injury on set within the past several years. While filming Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Ford injured his ankle, thanks to a malfunctioning hydraulic door on the Millennium Falcon. Thankfully, the star was able to get back on his feet relatively soon.

Keep in mind, though, that while Harrison Ford is 78, but he appears to take good care of himself and continues to live his life vigorously. I don’t know about any of you but, even now, I wouldn’t want to take Ford on in a fist fight. Still, it appears that precautions have been taken to ensure that his stunt work isn’t too strenuous on the set of Indiana Jones 5.