advertisement_alt
wantagolf

2021 Movie Discussion

I watched the Snyder Cut over the weekend. I thought it was pretty good. The slo mo is overused but that’s my only real complaint. They fleshed out the story so that if made sense, gave Cyborg an actual arc, and setup a sequel that will probably never get made. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheSilentBob said:

I watched the Snyder Cut over the weekend. I thought it was pretty good. The slo mo is overused but that’s my only real complaint. They fleshed out the story so that if made sense, gave Cyborg an actual arc, and setup a sequel that will probably never get made. 

I didn’t hate it either. The Flash is the worst part of it all. They try to use him to add humor to the story, but it just doesn’t work. 

I was just watching random YouTube clips the other day and came across tho ragnarok and forgot just how unserious that movie was.  It's almost like a parody.  You got all these adults in ridiculous costumes talking about anuses and shit, almost expected a laugh track to start playing.

On 4/15/2021 at 5:34 PM, JKoblyn said:

can't find the movies you just watched thread. just saw 7 Psychopaths and was entertained, especially by Sam Rockwell

Sam Rockwell is god damn amazing. Dude can play every role. Just got done watching him as Wild Bill in The Green Mile

1/3 thru "Nobody" via a VPN to Romina  !!I might be past dunk ... But this an AWEAONE Flick so fat --- Far !!

Yyprd thies shit 1tomes over so sarr.   

030 fity will ne como on on my as soon for tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

I just watched it. JFC it might be the most unnecessary most violent movie I've ever seen lmaoooooooo

Its fucking mortal combat. It's literally known only for its violence

3 hours ago, hookey91 said:

Its fucking mortal combat. It's literally known only for its violence

Very true but this shit was over the top ffs but I get it. I enjoyed it. And its Kombat you fkn dolt (wanta too!)

12 minutes ago, DONKWOOD said:

Very true but this shit was over the top ffs but I get it. I enjoyed it. And its Kombat you fkn dolt (wanta too!)

Fuck me. I even spelled it with a K originally. Thought I was being moronic