advertisement_alt
wantagolf

2021 Movie Discussion

On 7/13/2021 at 3:06 PM, Sharonavich said:

this was solid. woody allen film

This was pretty good. I wouldn’t watch again, but it was just interesting / weird enough to make it a 3.5 / 5.

Ended up seeing Black Widow instead as my daughter couldn’t make it and she is the one who wanted to watch cruella. 

It was ok.  The best scenes were when the family reunited and had their internal bickering.  The father was fantastic 

the action was solid but a bit much.  I can deal with unrealistic with superheroes but Jo took one too many shots to not be knock cold. 

Post credit scene was somewhat predictable but still makes for an intriguing future storyline 

pluvometer - 76/100

Edited by Preston__Luv

The Suicide Squad reviews just dropped. Sitting at 98% on rottentomatoes with 43 reviews. First time in a long time I've been excited about a super hero movie

The Green Knight is also getting exceptionally good reviews too

Edited by hookey91
On 7/29/2021 at 3:35 PM, kellykip said:

@TheAlbatross  @Celestial Terror

Trailer for King Richard, the film about Richard Williams.  Holy shit, this looks GOOD - Not out till November 19th.   Will Smith Oscar comin?

Its a pretty unbelievable story. I'm of the view that Richard Williams got incredibly lucky with his daughters turning pro tho. I dont think its good parenting to dedicate children's lives to one activity in the hopes they turn pro. It worked out for him, but 99/100 it just goes badly