advertisement_alt
DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

Just now, raisethis2 said:

Those things remind me of the kind of vehicles men buy to compensate for being cheated in penix size. Just don't do much for me. 

It's always interesting the assumptions people make about others based on nothing but their vehicles.  I'm guessing a lot of things you spend $ on, don't do it for others.  Fair for them to make statements about your choice of clothing/car/etc?  Nothing wrong with enjoying something that is beautiful, fast and a piece of automotive craftsmanship/innovation.      

I daily a Volvo wagon but would love to have a Ferrari next to it.  What's that say about me?

19 minutes ago, Shaaarrrp said:

Surprised at the Honda hate coming from Donk!   Do yall hold a brand like Chevy in higher regard than Honda?  

No cars are manufactured in Okinawa my G. I’m neutral feel me?

2 minutes ago, DONKWOOD said:

No cars are manufactured in Okinawa my G. I’m neutral feel me?

That's fair...I guess I incorrectly assumed you'd have more love for Japanese cars.  Seems like most "Merica'" car lovers wouldn't care less if they are built in some other state.

really trying not to get ahead of myself with all of this CBULF hype, but I  just put a down payment so construction can start on my money bin that's going behind my house. here's the blueprint:

bllueprint.png

hopefully no one outside of OT will know I stole it from Ducktales

Edited by JKoblyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I only got in on the Cbulf train for a scared 300 shares when it was around .9, but at least I’m in for the ride when it goes to $99. 

A month ago I threw a random dart at 88 energy  (EEENF) for 6,250 shares at about .02. It promptly lost half value and never recovered... Until yesterday and today when it closed at .07. So I got that going for me, which is nice. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Shaaarrrp said:

That's fair...I guess I incorrectly assumed you'd have more love for Japanese cars.  Seems like most "Merica'" car lovers wouldn't care less if they are built in some other state.

We get the scraps from mainland Japan. My current ride cost $4K lmao.

16 minutes ago, STOPPER19 said:

where is that post? I don't see it in the forum.

It’s from Yesterday at 13:02... you can click on his name and get all his posts... scroll up and it’s about a dozen posts up 

i have this weird desire to diversify and have all of these stocks on my watch list. but i can't help but feel that i shouldn't do anything but continue to dump money into gceh and cbulf, which have returned huge for me. with each deposit i say this is the one i'm buying vti, or this is the one i'm buying spy. but here we go, another deposit sure to fund some biodiesel or some african graphite. it's what's fun anyway. eventually i'll become more sensible.

• Like 1
Just now, raisethis2 said:

Nothing to get shook about. They heard I bought 2000 more shares this morning and they couldn't bear to see me start out up. That's all it is..........

Same here, thought I was buying a dip. I wasn't...