advertisement_alt
DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

this is really our chance to pool our collective graphite knowledge and really make a difference with the future of this company, the environment, hell the world.

• Like 1

The regular folk don't understand the intricacies of the business the way 9 people in OT do, obviously.  Let it play itself out long term and don't worry about things like 'details'...

19 hours ago, Camzeeee said:

what's weird about wanting to diversify?

Nothing, obv. I was more commenting on how it's a struggle to decide on diversifying vs continuing to buy more of the stocks that have done really well for me, thus far.

3 hours ago, JKoblyn said:

this is really our chance to pool our collective graphite knowledge and really make a difference with the future of this company, the environment, hell the world.

This is an interesting connection...board member Ian Flint is a cofounding partner in this company

https://www.watertoday.ca/ts-tech-salt-water-to-fresh-water-breakthrough-in-filter-technology-cuts-desalination-cost.asp
I hope this company becomes public as I would buy shares it’s a world changer 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mynewlab.com/blog/graphene-for-water-sanitisation-a-miracle-material/amp/

Maybe some kind of partnership with Gratomic could happen... It’s exciting the possibilities of being able to convert sea water to fresh water or polluted water to clean water at a scale that’s economic... I imagine for a drought area like California this technology would be extremely beneficial 😎

As soon as the border opens up I’m going to Vegas I need a freakin vacation lol...working at the hospital has been truly insane this last year... FU Covid 

Edited by ace1won

I don't really see anything on CBULF anywhere. It moved 8.2 cents down on the day. That strikes me as simple profit taking which is pretty normal, especially on a day where it's volume was pretty heavy. I'm a gambling man and all things considered I see no reason to fold. 

I saw a few more warrants being dumped as well... but for sure there is profit taking/ day trading going on also .  The average investor isn’t picking up on the value of the last couple news items are adding to the company... which allows us to continue buy shares at a discount.  We are probably going to need the PEA or clear buy order from a major car / battery manufacture with an easy to calculate value for revenue to boom the stock price.  Then we will see institutional buyers clamouring to get shares 😎

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, skeeze666 said:

The regular folk don't understand the intricacies of the business the way 9 people in OT do, obviously.  Let it play itself out long term and don't worry about things like 'details'...

Yup - Sitting on GCEHD for 4-5 Years before I ever touch it again.

Average price point as 13.9 cents.  

Edited by DeltaDan
Forgot the D at the End...

Looking for more start-up's ... Not finding much.  But I am almost out of free cash currently ~ As everything is tied up in cash-  except $12.8k and ZSAN I can sell at a 3/4 Loss on Fidelity. 

Gov. Nuseom (California) now wants to ban all Oil/Natural Gas Drilling and Fracking.  Dude is beyond an Idiot !!  How will we power our Electric Plants that now run off of NG ???  

Crazy Fucking State CA is !! And I am looking foreword to leaving it !! 

11 minutes ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

Any way I can not pay $50 every time I buy this thing? I trade on Fidelity.

I use TD Ameritrade and it's like $6.95 for that one and other penny stocks, no fees on everything else.

5 minutes ago, DeltaDan said:

except $12.8k and ZSAN I can sell at a 3/4 Loss on Fidelity. 

Thinking about shorting ZSAN for a loss - and putting back into Chip Makers like QCOM, AMD, Intel - Or just throw the cash into a fund QQQ for a spell. 

So that is like $20k cash on hand to play with. 

3 hours ago, skeeze666 said:

I use TD Ameritrade and it's like $6.95 for that one and other penny stocks, no fees on everything else.

I think it's the same on E*Trade. That's what I've been using.

10 hours ago, ace1won said:

As soon as the border opens up I’m going to Vegas I need a freakin vacation lol...working at the hospital has been truly insane this last year... FU Covid 

Heard a Canadian doc on a podcast i listen to. Assuming canada? Didnt check 

and it was crazy to listen to the idea of a 4 week strict lockdown. They even shut down mohawk horseracing for christs sake. 
sounds like the vaccine rollout is still in the shitter there. 

Edited by aupoker1
2 minutes ago, ace1won said:

Ya new restrictions in place... vaccine rollout is slow due to supply issues ... I have one shot on board ... up to a 4 month wait for 2nd ughhhh

WTF??  You in canuckistan?    I guess it doesn't matter if you have such a long wait btw shots?

Got my first shot yesterday...they setup the second appt yest for May 3.