advertisement_alt
DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

Just some short term fuckery between news reports ...I’m a long term investor in this stock so I just buy the dips and hold for at least 3 years.  Stressing out about daily or weekly swings is pointless  especially if nothing fundamental has changed with the company.  Today the CEO is taping an interview that will be released soon and I think it will have clarity on where the company is and what it will be doing moving forward. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ace1won said:

Hiccup with closing of the Next graphite deal which gives us 100% control of the mine

306EBBEE-5A6C-40E8-9DD1-FBAF6E6E23FE.jpeg

This is kinda concerning, I must say. Quite a different tune than looking ahead to $2 last Thursday. 

Well if the last few weeks have proven anything, it’s Sheep certainly knows when to abandon ship. Say the word and I’ll follow you overboard. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

You never want to hear "that's the truth". That almost always means that's not, in face, the truth. First time I've been concerned about this company. 

Ya I was concerned as well so I asked Candyman and I’m taking his reply at face value ....

E7BC6F57-717D-4E9A-9FB2-6A39E6C08B4B.jpeg

Looks like big growth matters again now that we're entering earnings season -- not surprising to see given the 30 to 50% correction we've seen in some names. Probably will add more exposure to the semiconductor sector this month.

Some news items today....

https://ceo.ca/@accesswire/gratomic-announces-cash-warrant-position-as-it-closes 
8 Milly in the bank , hardly any warrants left ,( CEO owns most of the remaining)  and debt free is huge and almost unheard of for a junior miner as it transitions into processing 

https://ceo.ca/@accesswire/gratomic-appoints-nico-scholtz-as-qualified-person

The completion of the 43-101 and PEA is what we are waiting for and that’s what’ll
Move the share price a big amount ... hiring someone means things are speeding up and closer to an announcement 🤗

Also of note the blackout period was lifted for a couple days to allow for insider BUYING.  A sedi report should be incoming and should bolster investor sentiment.  

Minerals are pure Gold - But I just don't know anything/shit about them. 

Heard one that one Mineral that starts with a M or something ... on the radio is trading at 15k+ an ounce. 

All I know is that California is trying it's HARDEST to shut down all it's Refineries.  For a .01 instead of a .02 PPM on a wet gas compressor for the Cat Crackers in this State.   Petrol can soon be $21 a Gallon or better - As China is currently importing "Unfinished Gasoline" (No Ethanol)  to refineries.   That will be reduced to a transfer terminal.  ~~> https://www.congressweb.com/dontrush6-5/2#/2

Posted (edited)

China does not give a Shit about our air - And Aussi Land (Australia) has already shut down all their Refineries - and New Zeland is next on the chopping block - to be supplied by only China.

Here in the Bay Area - Their are only 3 out of 5 Refineries still running - And the BAAQM wants to shut two of us down- or a cost of 700M + Each for a Wet Gas Scrubber and no more CO Boilers - and where we work - We do not have the real-estate to build it .  (and currently the capitol) 

Biden has already killed the Keystone Pipeline for the Canadian Oil Sand Crude.  The Refineries in Toledo Ohio - Their Pipeline Contract ends May 18th - and the Govt will not re-new their lease currently.   If that refinery falls - So will the company I am currently employed by.

So their are more than 100's of Thousands of jobs lost - from Operations, Maintainer, Contractors, inside - to Vendors for Everything from cleaning supplies to a bearing.   All GONE !!!   

And we will be paying $35+ a gallon of gas just to get to work - If we have a Job replacing Lead Pipes in homes from the 1900's.  Now Canada will lose out on it's Crude output as well - untill they can build a new pipeline to the west coast  to ship to ........ CHINA !! 

Just Assanine !! 

Edited by DeltaDan
10 hours ago, DeltaDan said:

China does not give a Shit about our air - And Aussi Land (Australia) has already shut down all their Refineries - and New Zeland is next on the chopping block - to be supplied by only China.

Here in the Bay Area - Their are only 3 out of 5 Refineries still running - And the BAAQM wants to shut two of us down- or a cost of 700M + Each for a Wet Gas Scrubber and no more CO Boilers - and where we work - We do not have the real-estate to build it .  (and currently the capitol) 

Biden has already killed the Keystone Pipeline for the Canadian Oil Sand Crude.  The Refineries in Toledo Ohio - Their Pipeline Contract ends May 18th - and the Govt will not re-new their lease currently.   If that refinery falls - So will the company I am currently employed by.

So their are more than 100's of Thousands of jobs lost - from Operations, Maintainer, Contractors, inside - to Vendors for Everything from cleaning supplies to a bearing.   All GONE !!!   

And we will be paying $35+ a gallon of gas just to get to work - If we have a Job replacing Lead Pipes in homes from the 1900's.  Now Canada will lose out on it's Crude output as well - untill they can build a new pipeline to the west coast  to ship to ........ CHINA !! 

Just Assanine !! 

Everything in this post is extreme to the max. Fossil fuels will go away in the years to come,  but $35 a gallon gas in the near future is completely impossible. The reason Biden killed Keystone is because that oil get's shipped overseas. We don't benefit at all. 

In the end the earth can't take the pollution. As a world community we cannot continue with business as usual. If that means people lose good paying jobs, so be it. Start making other plans. 

A couple news reports today.

This helps in lowering the mines carbon footprint and operating costs 

https://ceo.ca/@accesswire/gratomic-intends-to-fully-power-its-aukam-processing
Building up the executive to oversee the financial and human resource side of the business

https://ceo.ca/@accesswire/gratomic-appoints-stephen-woodhead-senior-vp-finance

and insider buying on the open market  is always good to see 

31D3F01B-C01A-4356-BB47-E8A1DAF1DD81.jpeg

20F21F46-C2B9-4F0F-981E-AFE5CBB4509B.jpeg

On 4/6/2021 at 10:42 AM, JKoblyn said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0250d5f1fe52d7e24561122817cf1556.jpeg

Tough week.

.....still got in for another 2,100 more shares. via wire transfer too, no 7 day hold bank transfer. I feel like I'm slowly growing up, lol.

LFG

Every American auto manufacturer is either making or plans on making electric cars for the future. Tesla will not be the only game in town, soon enough. The versatility of these vehicles will rapidly improve in range and performance. 

The new E- Mustangs are being modified for drag racing and are already running in the low 8's @ 170 MPH. 

Hummer made a fuckin electric Hummer.

This will be the future, soon enough. 

• Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 7:15 PM, raisethis2 said:

Every American auto manufacturer is either making or plans on making electric cars for the future. Tesla will not be the only game in town, soon enough. The versatility of these vehicles will rapidly improve in range and performance. 

The new E- Mustangs are being modified for drag racing and are already running in the low 8's @ 170 MPH. 

Hummer made a fuckin electric Hummer.

This will be the future, soon enough. 

This is correct.  We will also need to standardize the auto battery tray.  Any car can go to any gas station and fill up in 10 minutes.  You need to be able to pull into a *gas* station and have them swap out your universal battery tray.  Prob will take 2 minutes.  There may be a few different  sizes like batteries for toys now.

When this happens, get into that business one way or another including investing in the stocks that support this.

We, uh...we're in a bit of a slump.

There was tons of drama over the weekend on the ceo.ca forum.

As far as I know, we still need test results for the graphite, and we still need that last 37% secured. It would be nice if those things (or at least one of them) happened soon.