Jump to content
advertisement_alt
DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

so when are the shorts forced to buy back? When does this all go down?

 

popcorn.gif

 

That's the magic question. Believe it or not the hedgies are still shorting this thing. It's insane. The price going down a little today is not sell off's. It's shorties pounding this thing trying to keep it down. Best case scenario, the SEC steps in and margin calls them. Then we are at lift-off...

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

I'm in the cult. A true Ape. I think it's going to the Moon. I'm looking for millions...

What do you think of the CEO Adam Aron, and the possibility he’s: at best - cozy with MSM and Ken Griffin, or at worst - a Citadel planted shill?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t think so. He’s actually been a very big part of this. He has already done one interview with Trey’s Trades and is planning another one next week. He holds 3 million shares why would he be in favor of shifting his own stock?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 12:27 PM, ThunderKid2000 said:

I know. Trust me I'm optimistic but I'm not crazy. Could this stock go to $1000 a share? Absolutely. The numbers are there. The Volkswagon squeeze was bigger than that with far less favorable numbers. All it takes is everyone holding. There is a giant community dedicated to this, numerous Youtube channels, twitter groups, etc. 

 

Bottom line is, the hedgies have absolutely dug themselves a hole that they can't get out of unless AMC goes bankrupt, which is completely off the table. The price your seeing now is natural growth, FOMO, some options going into the money, etc. Not a single short has been covered yet. The moon is possible. 

Yes, you are optimistic and, yes you are crazy - the numbers are not there, and it's not even close.

Stop listening to randoms on a chat board that make you feel good for buying at the top.

Actually you're not even listening to them because you'd have jumped in sooner....you're using them to justify why you should hang on to crap you know deep down was a stupid emotional decision that had already run an unbelievable amount  in the first place.

You have admitted, not in so many words, that you finally buy into all this shit once it's run 100 - 200% and then try to tell yourself that it's fine if you just hold long enough. At some point you'll need to realize you are at the tail end of the bigger fool theory.

* disclaimer - not trying to be a dick, although, as I reread it before submitting it sure sounds asshole-y , but I have your best interest are at heart - I do fall into the boomer category you'll rail against, so there's that.... and if your "due diligence" is a guy that says he's made a fortune attacking the shorts for 12 years and the squeeze wont start until they sell the first share......he may need to revisit how covering a short position works.

 That being said, a gamma squeeze can happen but try to get in before it's tripled or quintupled and then you can spew that 12 year crap yourself as you dump your shares to the unsuspecting longs that you've been tricked into being time and time again.

Best of luck 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Easy Goer89 said:

Yes, you are optimistic and, yes you are crazy - the numbers are not there, and it's not even close.

Stop listening to randoms on a chat board that make you feel good for buying at the top.

Actually you're not even listening to them because you'd have jumped in sooner....you're using them to justify why you should hang on to crap you know deep down was a stupid emotional decision that had already run an unbelievable amount  in the first place.

You have admitted, not in so many words, that you finally buy into all this shit once it's run 100 - 200% and then try to tell yourself that it's fine if you just hold long enough. At some point you'll need to realize you are at the tail end of the bigger fool theory.

* disclaimer - not trying to be a dick, although, as I reread it before submitting it sure sounds asshole-y , but I have your best interest are at heart - I do fall into the boomer category you'll rail against, so there's that.... and if your "due diligence" is a guy that says he's made a fortune attacking the shorts for 12 years and the squeeze wont start until they sell the first share......he may need to revisit how covering a short position works.

 That being said, a gamma squeeze can happen but try to get in before it's tripled or quintupled and then you can spew that 12 year crap yourself as you dump your shares to the unsuspecting longs that you've been tricked into being time and time again.

Best of luck 

Fuck this guy

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

Up 80K on AMC. Still not selling......

I'm up 230k and I'm not selling. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

def not buying more. WTF is up with the trade halting today? How long was it down for? It was insane. I was out to lunch with coworkers and was like "dammmn it's at 54!" when we sat down...by the time got up from the table it was 68!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iThinkItMoved said:

I have an absolute fraction of what you guys do but really enjoyed today. Are you actively adding to your positions or just holding what you have? Debating buying more tomorrow.

I'm just holding what I got. Not adding, but I don't believe adding would be completely irresponsible. 

21 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

def not buying more. WTF is up with the trade halting today? How long was it down for? It was insane. I was out to lunch with coworkers and was like "dammmn it's at 54!" when we sat down...by the time got up from the table it was 68!

That's a normal volatility halt. Happens when stocks move fast and move big. Normally 5 minute suspension of trading. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iThinkItMoved said:

I have an absolute fraction of what you guys do but really enjoyed today. Are you actively adding to your positions or just holding what you have? Debating buying more tomorrow.


I have bought since January. Average cost is $10.20. Kept adding when it was still cheap. Definitely not buying now. Halting is normal when price jumps that fast. I think it halted 4 times today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2021 at 8:21 AM, aupoker1 said:

Amc. Got 300$ at 14.80 and it cut in half the next day and felt like a dope. But never touched it. 
 

im riding with ya thunder kid. 

Same for me AU. Bought 154 shares at $15.59 and it immediately went down to like $6 that day. I just lol'ed at myself and held it. Figured with people going back to the movies it had to rebound at some point. Didn't think a squeeze was coming though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

seems like the consensus is to not add which likely means i'll do anyway at some point tomorrow lol. this meme stock shit is the exact opposite of my strategy. i recently entered stocks with the buy and hold approach since i'm young enough to ride out the waves. but i saw when happened with gamestop and figured i should try to get in on this one. bought on friday at $27.84 and today was fucking awesome. based on what happened to gamestop i don't think you can be convinced this is the peak, which is why i'm considering adding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iThinkItMoved said:

Big pull back today for AMC. I ended up not buying because I was too damn busy all day. Now debating to buy this dip or sell what I have lol. Clearly meme stocks are not my forte.

Hold. Cause why not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, iThinkItMoved said:

Big pull back today for AMC. I ended up not buying because I was too damn busy all day. Now debating to buy this dip or sell what I have lol. Clearly meme stocks are not my forte.

Look at the GameStop charts from January and look at the dips before the big rip. All I can say is hold, hold, hold. It’s going to skyrocket. The shorts haven’t covered yet. Short interest has actually gone up. When they are forced to cover or get margin called, it will go stupid high. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any but I think the CEO of AMC announced a stock offering which always dilutes the shares already in investors hands. If that's what happened today the drop is understandable. There's like 6 billion in shorts currently. 

Do some reading up. 

 

I think it recovers in the days to come and the fundamentals are unchanged (for the most part). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

I don't have any but I think the CEO of AMC announced a stock offering which always dilutes the shares already in investors hands. If that's what happened today the drop is understandable. There's like 6 billion in shorts currently. 

Do some reading up. 

 

I think it recovers in the days to come and the fundamentals are unchanged (for the most part). 

No sir. They had 20 million shares that were going to be given to management. They instead decided to sell 11.5 and 8.5 million shares to raise capital. They only have 46,000 shares available. (They are definitely saving these for the squeeze). Tgey are asking shareholders to vote on introducing 25 million shares. Not to be used until 2022. That’s filed in writing. We are free and clear of all negative concerns. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.