advertisement_alt
DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

12 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

can you explain this to me as if I were Donkwood?

iight fam, check it. You take your skrilla, and put in a request to sell it at some to the moon price. Some price that can't stop won't stop, feel me? This takes your shares from the available float and makes them untouchable to the wide eyes that are trying to short the stock.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

fuck it, it's a slow day. do the same thing, but as:

jaybone

sweetness

RT2

Hacker

Swerve

vortrosgaywarvane

I wish I was talented enough to do these lol. I could probably do Swerve when I get home from work and have an hours worth of time to cook up an adequate response lol

1 hour ago, STOPPER19 said:

I wish I was talented enough to do these lol. I could probably do Swerve when I get home from work and have an hours worth of time to cook up an adequate response lol

fuck it I'll take a stab at it then

JB: lol I was talking about this to Bae the other night while trying some different cheeses with some friends from our book club. It's all a matter of removing yourself from the float, and at the same time negatively impacting those who are trying to short the stock for a profit. It's just a matter of protecting your investments.

unrelated - talked to my Dad today. said he just got his 2027 tax return, so be on the lookout.

sweetness: it's like them bitches I be picking up on the corner. if their pimp puts a price on them so high your average John can't afford them, you'd think it would just help all the bargain basement hoes. but when you're looking at a girl who is $25 an hour, and just down the corner is another one for $200, it kinda makes you worried you're missing out. so no one buys the cheap one, her pimp goes out of business, and then the prices come back down to a more reasonable, albeit fair price for the girl you originally wanted.

RT2: there is an absolute correlation between the price of the stock falling and Donald Trump being in office. I guarantee that when we get his orange ass out of office and Biden takes over, the stock will go through the roof. Also, 563,991 of America's COVID deaths could've been prevented if Trump wasn't in office. Biden would've fast tracked a vaccine had he been in his place, and we'd all be much better off.

Hacker: loooooooooooooooooooool you really think that shorting CBULF is going to work? I am fucking dying here reading the shit you literal reets spew. All you need to do  is set a sell order for some astronomical amount, and fuck their short positions. I don't post here as much as I used to, but it's great to come back in and own and bone you fucking reets.

swerve: (this space reserved for Stopper)

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Swerve said:

How the fuck do I even buy stocks?

5 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

1) Have money.

2) Open a TD Ameritrade account.

3) Buy high, sell low and make your money on volume. 

You lost him at step 1

15 hours ago, JKoblyn said:

swerve: (this space reserved for Stopper)

I can't believe you're still talking about stocks - conforming like a mfer. "Oh look at me, I see GME mooning so I want some too!!!" Y'all are so damn predictable. "Please, I don't know how to handle my money, please Jim Cramer, tell me what to do with it!"

Pathetic. Why do you all feel the need to invest in stocks anyway? Because mommy and daddy did? And what did that get them? A big ass house with a healthy, care free retirement? Please - who needs that? You should be investing back into school because your knowledge is the only thing you can count on in the future. Stocks won't be there.

Having said all that, I know nothing about stocks and have no knowledge of what a float is or what a short is. But my stance still stands and is still correct and I'll argue you to death over it.

Edited by STOPPER19
4 hours ago, STOPPER19 said:

I can't believe you're still talking about stocks - conforming like a mfer. "Oh look at me, I see GME mooning so I want some too!!!" Y'all are so damn predictable. "Please, I don't know how to handle my money, please Jim Cramer, tell me what to do with it!"

Pathetic. Why do you all feel the need to invest in stocks anyway? Because mommy and daddy did? And what did that get them? A big ass house with a healthy, care free retirement? Please - who needs that? You should be investing back into school because your knowledge is the only thing you can count on in the future. Stocks won't be there.

Having said all that, I know nothing about stocks and have no knowledge of what a float is or what a short is. But my stance still stands and is still correct and I'll argue you to death over it.

thumbsup.gif

I am not touching ANYTHING to draw upon for another 4-5 years. 

No feed into the plant that is still on schedule till January - for feed in. 

But the Dips - Put in a bid for $3.44 and see if it hits.  It hit .33 some 4-5 weeks before the 10:1 Reverse Buy Back. 

My average price point was 13.9 cents all said and told.  

I am typing like this to piss of The Donk. 

Cheers,

Dan

Also if I sold before a year - We will be paying 36-44% in taxes on the profits ~~   After a year it is 10%.

Shitty part ... I had to remove $3.2k back out of TD Reserve for purchase - Because my 4 year old Samsung Refrigerator/Freezer went out suddenly and I did not buy an extended warranty.    New Samsung 28cf Combo - I purchased the 5 year warranty for $290 - So I expecting this one to last at least 5 years and one month. 

Over the 15 years or so I've sat in on the wonderful shenanigans that is OT - You guys have proven to be internet sleuths extraordinaire.

Do you really think this looks real ?

(not saying the stock couldn't be something)

But you think corporate insiders talk like this #1 and screenshot it #2 ?

Even if it's a bunch of Canadians that typically adhere to no securities laws.

Seems a little suspect to say the least. 

"add to my collection and continue holding"

seriously?

BA8B6849-F1ED-414D-A130-0EFC7ECCA1AB.jpeg

If there's something illegal about that conversation whether it's hype (to rope in dummies like us) or a legitimate conversation, either way it's illegal. When I read that I took it that the conversation was appropriate and just showing faith in the company. 

My take on that convo is technically he wasn’t an insider once he’s resigned from the board  but on the surface it’s a bit sketch . In the end he apparently sold his shares anyways... I guess his new job may have disallowed him to be a board member as well as hold shares in a mining company.  The Canadian Venture Exchange is a bit like the Wild West of securities I’ll feel more

secure once they move up to the TSX and one of the bigger boards in the US