advertisement_alt
DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

Have a coworker that dumped $30k into EEENF on a buyout for a global oil company. 

I am not taking that ride with him.  Same as CBULF.   

I am invested in one and done.   

2 hours ago, marinersheep said:

[ ] OT all buying Lambos

[x] OT bamboozled by Namibian graphite mine

Saving to giggle at in 5-10 years

(assuming there’s still an OT)

8 hours ago, marinersheep said:

[ ] OT all buying Lambos

[x] OT bamboozled by Namibian graphite mine

I can't believe that the guy with crypto paper hands is also shaken by penny stock volatility. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There’s nothing that has changed in the company or graphite market... we are basically waiting for the company to announce the big catalysts to move the market cap....right now the stock is basically oversold and is being manipulated by someone accumulating a large position.  They do this by pushing the price lower and triggering stop losses then putting up price walls to keep pressure on the share price and buying weak retail shares...I’m not worried about day to day share price because I was never going to sell right now... I get that it’s probably easier for me since I’m sitting on 150% gains and that if someone who started buying in over the last month and is staring at a 30% loss may be feeling a bit panicked... I keep buying the dip. Remember we still haven’t started producing yet so it’s early in the game. Patience will win out . 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, STOPPER19 said:

Still hodling like a mfer.

I do need to diversify though, badly lol

i'm still holding both (gceh and cbulf) and plan to for the long run. for now i've got enough of them and have finally started to diversify and have 4 other stocks that i've bought. i still want to add some spy and / or vti, before pumping up my others (and maybe adding some arkk) and then i'll add some more gceh and cbulf.

4 hours ago, ace1won said:

There’s nothing that has changed in the company or graphite market... we are basically waiting for the company to announce the big catalysts to move the market cap....right now the stock is basically oversold and is being manipulated by someone accumulating a large position.  They do this by pushing the price lower and triggering stop losses then putting up price walls to keep pressure on the share price and buying weak retail shares...I’m not worried about day to day share price because I was never going to sell right now... I get that it’s probably easier for me since I’m sitting on 150% gains and that if someone who started buying in over the last month and is staring at a 30% loss may be feeling a bit panicked... I keep buying the dip. Remember we still haven’t started producing yet so it’s early in the game. Patience will win out . 

I get all this. But the stuff with "candyman" and Arno (basically the guy that we're entrusting to get this company to where we want it to be) and candyman's brother is sketchy as fuck. I'm wondering what you think about that and how it relates to the stock/company, if at all. You've been following that forum and candyman longer than I have.

30 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

if your entire portfolio is invested in a business with a "candyman" at the helm i'd suggest diversification

I've got my 401k. Just trying to strike gold with this Namibian graphite man that some random on a Canadian stock forum named @candyman is posting screenshots of the CEO explaining away why they haven't acquired 37% yet with a story about someone being in the hospital for emergency surgery and saying "that's the truth" followed by leaving the forum and threatening legal action after his brother named @Luci came to the forum to drop some bombs on him. How can you blame me? Seems like a can't miss.

Edited by marinersheep
  • Haha 1

Well my take is some families have dysfunctional members and at some point Candy reached out to settle a long standing rift with his brother.. so in the process probably gave him a chance to make an early investment in the company. Not sure how that played out exactly but obviously the brother got pissed about something and decided to air the dirty laundry in a public forum.  I didn’t know Candys wife was Glenda in the pr department but I guess it was common knowledge. I’m not really factoring any of that into the company... what I’m paying attention to is the timelines and official NRs.  The dots are connecting for me.  Candyman is staying off the main channel for

the most part now.  The Forge Nano deal doesn’t happen if Gratomic isn’t legit . Look who’s invested into that company and if you think that they haven’t done their due diligence into Gratomic  and the quality of the graphite then I’m not sure what to tell you.  💎🙌