DeltaDan

Stocks - 2021

Don’t worry boys, I was just reading about graphene being the major component in robot energy blood, ala the cyborgs in the Aliens movies. Lambos still on the way.

I'll again admit that I've been getting "ansty" at the lack of substantial material news coming from Gratomic since April, but I watched this interview last night and it put me more at ease again:

Arno states a few things:

1. The closing of the purchase of the remaining 37% is first on his list. COVID has not helped move this forward. Stated that it took them 15 months to come up with the purchase agreement. Not like closing on a mortgage.

2. Arno did explicitly state that Gratomic is moving directly to a Pre-feasability study (PFS) instead of doing the standard PEA (pre-economic assessment) first. I think a lot of shareholders thought this was the case and is the reason that we haven't seen a PEA yet, but I believe this is the first that I've heard it stated directly from Arno. So that calmed me a tad in terms of lack of news recently. "There is complete confidence in operations to override a pre-ecomomic assessment and roll into a pre-feasability study." He says they're able to do this because they have the processing plant already up and running.

3. He stressed that they are really covering all of their bases in making this vertically integrated coating the right way, so they're not dealing with issues in 2-3 years down the road. Stating that it would take 10,000 hours (trying to shrink it fully into 2 years) to get the done the right way, and not 100 hours - the time that a lot of shareholders are thinking / complaining about. He also stated quickly that they have a "half billion dollars in contracts," and trying to use that money to reinvest into the construction/creation of the coating process.

4. Thought it was amusing to hear him mention that he can't please everyone, and that he doesn't care about the people trying to flip pennies.

• Like 1
On 6/3/2021 at 7:02 PM, ThunderKid2000 said:

No sir. They had 20 million shares that were going to be given to management. They instead decided to sell 11.5 and 8.5 million shares to raise capital. They only have 46,000 shares available. (They are definitely saving these for the squeeze). Tgey are asking shareholders to vote on introducing 25 million shares. Not to be used until 2022. That’s filed in writing. We are free and clear of all negative concerns. 

My hands are getting shaky are we still holding amc 

1 hour ago, skillivey said:

We are. Lots of good info out there. 4.1 million retail investors own shares. That means if we average 120 shares each, we own the entire float. We all know it’s way bigger than that. Lowball numbers suggest we actually own 300% of the float. Shorts have to cover. When shorts cover, we are going to Pluto

• Like 1
On 6/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, skillivey said:

Yes. AMC is going to go to the moon as long as the retail investors don't give up the float before getting a price to change lives. This is going to be such a ridiculous ride. Stay on it. 

12 minutes ago, OneM24 said:

Yes. AMC is going to go to the moon as long as the retail investors don't give up the float before getting a price to change lives. This is going to be such a ridiculous ride. Stay on it. 

This. Always this. 

3 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

Is it even worth buying AMC?

If you believe any if the hype. It is. Its still under 60$. 

but im cheap. And im in for 300$ at 15$ and havent done anything even though i watched it dip into the low 30s a few days ago. 

5 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

Is it even worth buying AMC?

If you do, this is the week. If we keep it at this price through Friday, the number of in the money calls is close to 500,000. It should produce the nastiest gamma squeeze you’ve ever seen

14 hours ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

If you do, this is the week. If we keep it at this price through Friday, the number of in the money calls is close to 500,000. It should produce the nastiest gamma squeeze you’ve ever seen

Whats this mean sorry.......in the money calls is close to 500k?

There are a shit ton of call options that expire in the money if we stay over $40. Those $500k options equals 50 million shares that have to be hedged for by the suits. When this occurs the price should skyrocket (gamma squeeze) which will trigger the MOASS (mother of all short squeezes). 

Bottom line: we own the float, they say we own 80% but it’s more like 300% with all the fake shares out there. If all we do is buy and hold, they can’t get out of this. They have to buy back every share, real and fake.