Jump to content
advertisement_alt
Mr. Blonde

***NHL 2021 Season Thread***

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

the league's response was to fine the Rangers for talking shit about them.  LOL

And they suspended Buchnevich a game for his cross check to the grill.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

the league's response was to fine the Rangers for talking shit about them.  LOL

 

League fined the Sharks like 10 years ago complaining about a Raffi Torres suspension. They didn't call for a league employess to be fired though.

Edited by TMLMS13
Link to post
Share on other sites

U18 Worlds, triple underager Connor Bedard.... he's 15. 2023 draft.

 

And I thought Shane Wright for 2022 was tank worthy

 

Gold Medal Game

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 11:19 PM, TMLMS13 said:

U18 Worlds, triple underager Connor Bedard.... he's 15. 2023 draft.

 

And I thought Shane Wright for 2022 was tank worthy

 

Gold Medal Game

 

 

 damn, what a shot!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TMLMS13 said:

Connor McDavid hits 100.... 53 games

 

He's been on another gear this season. Its phenomenal to see. But last night, I kid you not, he looked even better. 

 

If he plays like that in the playoffs...

 

In fantasy, I was in 2nd place by 3.1 pts, when Draistl scored 2 late for me. Shipppp!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, Paki_Poker said:

 

He's been on another gear this season. Its phenomenal to see. But last night, I kid you not, he looked even better. 

 

If he plays like that in the playoffs...

 

In fantasy, I was in 2nd place by 3.1 pts, when Draistl scored 2 late for me. Shipppp!

 

That game where he got to 100 it was like I need 4 points, I am going to get 4 points, get the fuck out of my way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for the Bruins to ship the cup

 

playoffs should have some good series its kinda like old school baseball before inter league play when you really don't know how these teams match up once they get out of their respective divisions

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 games into the playoffs and wow .All have been awesome games.   Vegas /Minn was the most action packed 0-0 game ever.   Sucks that Leafs/Habs playing a series for first time in how long?  And no fans.  Florida crowd is rocking .  Wait til that Carolina Preds series .   

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Still gotta wait for Vancouver and Calgary to finish up those critical regular season games before we can start our playoffs up here 

Edited by TMLMS13
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AFink93 said:

4 games into the playoffs and wow .All have been awesome games.   Vegas /Minn was the most action packed 0-0 game ever.   Sucks that Leafs/Habs playing a series for first time in how long?  And no fans.  Florida crowd is rocking .  Wait til that Carolina Preds series .   

 

1979..... should have been 1993 though. The 80's where prime Harold Ballard years..... then they were in the Western Conference for a long time.... then sucked for about 15 years after the lockout.

 

Fun trivia, every time the Leafs and Habs have met in the playoffs the winner won the Stanley Cup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TMLMS13 said:

 

1979..... should have been 1993 though. The 80's where prime Harold Ballard years..... then they were in the Western Conference for a long time.... then sucked for about 15 years after the lockout.

 

Fun trivia, every time the Leafs and Habs have met in the playoffs the winner won the Stanley Cup.

Everytime the Caps and the Golden Knights have met in playoffs the winner won the Stanley Cup.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leafs Lines for game 1...

 

Combined numbers of line one:

74 years old

1034 regular season games played

60 playoff games played

 

Combined numbers of line four:

110 years old

3804 regular season games played

308 playoff games played

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am probably the only person on Long Island pulling for Tavares tonight but of course these choke artists cost me a 4 team bet. I should have known this isn’t the 1960s, of course the Leafs are going to fail/come up short when it matters. 
 

Sigh

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's the Curse of Harold Ballard.

 

To be fair this is the first series since the early 2000's where they were the favourites. They've lost one game ...... after losing their captain 10 minutes in and taking 3 puck over glass penalties (has to be a record).

 

 

Edited by TMLMS13
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2021 at 11:26 PM, TMLMS13 said:

I think the Karma was Kutcherov getting hurt after sitting out the whole year healthy for TB to get around the cap. 

You can fuck right off with this shit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto didn't deserve to get it to OT and Montreal didn't deserve to win it in OT. Call it a wash.

On the bright side it looks like they're going to let in some fans to the ACC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.