advertisement_alt
DONKWOOD

Official 2021 MMA Discussion Thread

badass card and not a peep??legggooooo. can't wait for the co main. i think figuerora is free money. loooove moreno but fig is just too big for the division. moreno fought the best he could have hoped for the 1st fight and it wasn't enough. don't see him winning but would love to be wrong.

voorhees would've been sooooooooooooo pissed if nate won that fight at the end. wow what a finish. too worried about pointing at the guy than attacking him while he could barely stand

Posted (edited)

Fkn Nate had every opportunity to finish Edwards after getting beat the fuck up for 24 minutes lmaooooo. Moreno wow what can I say. Too bad the trilogy will be the next fight in that weak ass division. Iggy grabbing Vittoris ass was hilarious. That guy talks too much and can’t back anything up at all. 

Dude winning by 7 second KO then blowing his knee out was hilarious. 

Edited by DONKWOOD
15 hours ago, Camzeeee said:

voorhees would've been sooooooooooooo pissed if nate won that fight at the end. wow what a finish. too worried about pointing at the guy than attacking him while he could barely stand

lol I was rooting for it at the end cuz I don't care about Leon....but obv Leon is a way better fighter than Nate and it's not even close.

Guy named Terrance McKinney who was brought in as a last minute replacement. He fought last week in LFA and I believe also KTFO his opponent with the quickness. Guy made the most of the opportunity. Straight 1-2 down the pipe and hammerfists to finish. He then just jumps on the cage, nothing crazy and when he drops back down to the mat his knee crumbles.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Celestial Terror said:

lol I was rooting for it at the end cuz I don't care about Leon....but obv Leon is a way better fighter than Nate and it's not even close.

obv...

kinda hoping for a poirier loss to mcgregor b/c no doubt Dana would make porier vs nate at 155. gah that would be sooooo fun

Booooo no way man. Poirier beats McGregor for the second time and fights Do Bronx for the title. Conor vs Nate 3 booked for next year and thats the last we see of Conor win or lose. Nate wants to fight again in 3-4 months and he wont be getting any title challengers. Whats Gaethje been up to lately? I like him vs Chandler.

nate vs tony, both retire no matter what

don't care to see nate vs conor 3, conor proved both fights he's way better at fighting than Nate.  Nate only finds success when his cardio outlasts conors and the playing field becomes more even which is the gayest thing in MMA.  Grats on the triathlons Nate, COOL!!!

Edited by Celestial Terror

Interesting how Dustin said he heard a crack early on from a kick and that set up the break. It definitely explains the circumstance.

He sounded more PIKER-ishhhh than Brad Pitt’s character

It was barely understandable but I def heard him say something about a DM and then he called Pourier’s girl a hoooo. 😂 with his accent it sounded really funny. Almost like he was an Irish  Santa Claus without the belly

edit- I’ve always considered McGregor to be highly overrated. His wrestling has never improved he’s not all that well rounded IMO 

Edited by slizza420