advertisement_alt
DONKWOOD

Official 2021 MMA Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, acp said:

Is it true most people from Ireland don’t support him? Or, is that just a bunch of haters posting on YouTube.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Did you see the incident of when he punched the guy in the bar because he wouldn’t try his whiskey?! That happened in Ireland

Maybe it was in the states? I just assumed it was Ireland cause the room was full of old chaps

Edited by slizza420
9 hours ago, Johnny Slippy said:

Green hair dude got done dirty...

What?!  He was losing 30-27 (at least) and doing nothing to protect himself. Walking forward like a brain dead zombie punching-bag, eating 200+ shots. Its the refs job to protect the fighter, so I feel Herb was right to stop it.  He probably could have stopped it earlier. 

3 hours ago, Paki_Poker said:

What?!  He was losing 30-27 (at least) and doing nothing to protect himself. Walking forward like a brain dead zombie punching-bag, eating 200+ shots. Its the refs job to protect the fighter, so I feel Herb was right to stop it.  He probably could have stopped it earlier. 

Yeah, he could have. He just waited a few seconds before the fight ended to jump in.  Good lookin' out yo!

Let's just call Connor what he is; a dude that has fought at 170 but made his name beating up on 145ers. His only wins at 155 are cowboy and eddie alvarez. His domination came from beating up on small dudes at 145 and he's done nothing outside of it. I mean i get eddie was champ at the time, can't take that way; he landed a solid punch and ended it. Wasn't some scrap...

It was actually a 4 piece combo, not just one punch. Conor played that mental game so well and had Eddie fkn shook from the beginning. But yeah, Conor's whole schtick is so annoying now. Its not genuine at all and I think even his hardcore fans are realizing it.

I had Islam u4.5 rounds today. Talk about a fucking sweat lmao!

• Like 1

true dat. i was thinking of the aldo fight, lol. Fair enough. i had to go back and watch. Solid combo. But still, no established winning resume at 155 and the rest of his fights are beating up on smal dudes at 145. Props to him though, he was always about the brand

Was a close fight (scoring-wise) but I thought Dillishaw barely lost. He was clearly outclassed and took a bit of an azz whoopin. Only thing that made it close was some of the ridiculous techniques that homeboy decided to throw which allowed Dilly to get a bit of   riding time in. 

Dillishaw managed to land a few decent punches and a bunch of low leg kicks (that were semi effective) but overall he was gettin schooled for most of the fight. 

Judges were the worst they have been in a long while. Not a robbery but I mean sandhagen fucked him up. Just a bunch of BS

mavericks was a highway robbery 

and how does Kyle Nelson not get a 10-8 on the first round which would have meant he couldn’t have lost. 

pathetic 

15 hours ago, Celestial Terror said:

lol at mma, it's not a real sport

It’s not, it’s actually like 6 real sports

Most of em Olympic sports!  Boxing 🥊 , judo, wrestling, taekwondo 🥋, etc. 

edit- Fencing (all the eye 👁 pokes) , speedwalkin (Diaz Bros)

Edited by slizza420
  • Thanks 1