advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

I’ve never been a fan of Biden, nor am I a fan of Trump. And for good reason. I also don’t like arguing politics so this will likely be the only time that I post in this thread. I prefer sports and gambling. But I will say that I now support Biden  100% and I hope he does a great job for the next 4 years. I don’t think I’m ready for Kamala to be running the show. Baby steps. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, killingbird said:

I wonder if the person in charge of cleaning Trumps dirty diapers will get to keep his job. 

yep - i think he scrapes the bird and squirrel shit out of the roof drains. 

2 minutes ago, JKR said:

I’ve never been a fan of Biden, nor am I a fan of Trump. And for good reason. I also don’t like arguing politics so this will likely be the only time that I post in this thread. I prefer sports and gambling. But I will say that I now support Biden  100% and I hope he does a great job for the next 4 years. I don’t think I’m ready for Kamala to be running the show. Baby steps. 

the good news is, we got rid of Trump and his weird anti-gambling, anti-drinking, anti-weed, anti-dancing supporters.  

let 4 years of sin begin!!

2 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

Right out of the box - put 1.3 million out of work with $15 minimum wage and pay people $400 a month extra not to work!  The summer of recovery will be here in no time flat.

i definitely agree with this.  Being job-free should be encouraged, not demonized.  

6 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

He did promise to end racism.  I think the plan was to get everyone in a room and sort it out.  We should do that asap.

well. He’s got two days left.  He should hurry.  Or at least get the 500 feet of wall that they built paid for.  

13 minutes ago, killingbird said:

well. He’s got two days left.  He should hurry.  Or at least get the 500 feet of wall that they built paid for.  

Did you see the Capitol?  That is a real nice wall they got.  Another promised delivered.

33 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

Right out of the box - put 1.3 million out of work with $15 minimum wage and pay people $400 a month extra not to work!  The summer of recovery will be here in no time flat.

I believe he's made his plan clear in his own words. Give him a chance.

"Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

Today Joe and Jill Biden went to South Philadelphia and worked as volunteers at a food bank. What did the current president do today besides sulk? He's gonna take this so hard when it sinks in that he's a nobody. Trump will be a depressed sad panda. 

5 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Today Joe and Jill Biden went to South Philadelphia and worked as volunteers at a food bank. What did the current president do today besides sulk? He's gonna take this so hard when it sinks in that he's a nobody. Trump will be a depressed sad panda. 

He probably slept in, naked, with his supermodel wife.

2 minutes ago, killingbird said:

Does wearing just a diaper count as naked?

only if ya partner sniffs it, licks, and then sucks the shit out of it.

nothing but boxers on taking the trash down to the end of the driveway will get you areested and on some creep list