Jump to content
advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

Recommended Posts

I’ve never been a fan of Biden, nor am I a fan of Trump. And for good reason. I also don’t like arguing politics so this will likely be the only time that I post in this thread. I prefer sports and gambling. But I will say that I now support Biden  100% and I hope he does a great job for the next 4 years. I don’t think I’m ready for Kamala to be running the show. Baby steps. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, killingbird said:

I wonder if the person in charge of cleaning Trumps dirty diapers will get to keep his job. 

 

yep - i think he scrapes the bird and squirrel shit out of the roof drains. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JKR said:

I’ve never been a fan of Biden, nor am I a fan of Trump. And for good reason. I also don’t like arguing politics so this will likely be the only time that I post in this thread. I prefer sports and gambling. But I will say that I now support Biden  100% and I hope he does a great job for the next 4 years. I don’t think I’m ready for Kamala to be running the show. Baby steps. 


the good news is, we got rid of Trump and his weird anti-gambling, anti-drinking, anti-weed, anti-dancing supporters.  
 

let 4 years of sin begin!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

Right out of the box - put 1.3 million out of work with $15 minimum wage and pay people $400 a month extra not to work!  The summer of recovery will be here in no time flat.


i definitely agree with this.  Being job-free should be encouraged, not demonized.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

He did promise to end racism.  I think the plan was to get everyone in a room and sort it out.  We should do that asap.


well. He’s got two days left.  He should hurry.  Or at least get the 500 feet of wall that they built paid for.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, killingbird said:


well. He’s got two days left.  He should hurry.  Or at least get the 500 feet of wall that they built paid for.  

 

Did you see the Capitol?  That is a real nice wall they got.  Another promised delivered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

Right out of the box - put 1.3 million out of work with $15 minimum wage and pay people $400 a month extra not to work!  The summer of recovery will be here in no time flat.

 

I believe he's made his plan clear in his own words. Give him a chance.

 

"Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today Joe and Jill Biden went to South Philadelphia and worked as volunteers at a food bank. What did the current president do today besides sulk? He's gonna take this so hard when it sinks in that he's a nobody. Trump will be a depressed sad panda. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Today Joe and Jill Biden went to South Philadelphia and worked as volunteers at a food bank. What did the current president do today besides sulk? He's gonna take this so hard when it sinks in that he's a nobody. Trump will be a depressed sad panda. 

 

He probably slept in, naked, with his supermodel wife.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, killingbird said:

Does wearing just a diaper count as naked?

only if ya partner sniffs it, licks, and then sucks the shit out of it.

 

nothing but boxers on taking the trash down to the end of the driveway will get you areested and on some creep list

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.