Jump to content
advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, aupoker1 said:

And it will not be thing come may or september or whenever it is it ends. 
 

again. Good for them getting their 50k a year for 9 months. Big deal. Most jobs are worth more than the 10 bucks an hour they pay. 
 

this jobs report means very little in the grand scheme. 
 

and ya know. Hacker: biden bad. 

Aupoker folks.  Come may. Its already fucking May. Lol 

 

you got annihilated, move on.  

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Aupoker folks.  Come may. Its already fucking May. Lol 

 

you got annihilated, move on.  

I did?

 

ive seen nothing other than 1 jobs report. Other than a hacker spew and camzee knowing some people. 

 

i know youd prefer everyone go back to their 9$ an hour jobs. Too bad. They get to continue to make that awesome 700$ a week for a few more months. Nobody should care. At all. 

 

Now we move on to a 51 vote infrastructure bill. Then as many more 51 vote legislation he can muster thanks to turtle. 
 

This is literally just the next thing


nobody is screaming about the border anymore because its being fixed. 


next week they will move on to another thing they can yell about and continue to see nobody cares

 

 

 

Edited by aupoker1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

i know youd prefer everyone go back to their 9$ an hour jobs. Too bad. They get to continue to make that awesome 700$ a week for a few more months. Nobody should care. At all. 

It actually impacts small business a ton and even corporations.  So yes people should care. I’m assuming it doesn’t affect you one bit and you’re numb to everything around you. 
 

your own math is screwed. $700 per week is not $50k and the average Joe that was making near minimum wage (you mentioned $9/hour) is not getting $700 unless there’s a glitch. Pretty sure the max in CA is $450 per week + $300 bonus. That’s what someone whom lost a $50k year job is getting 
 

mom and pop restaurants, fast food, department stores, wal mart these are all being affected huge by this. It means owners and management are putting in longer hours and doing entry level labor because people are not applying or showing up for interviews.  I experience it first hand, not afraid to admit it and I bring people in at $17/hour. 

your posts on this topic are disturbing, lighten up and come back to reality.  
 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It really doesnt though. Ya think tons of businesses are gonna shut down cause 700 a week until September?

 

waaa owners and management. Ffs. Its been happening like that for a year. Managers working line level shifts everywhere. They will

live another few months. I promise. 
 

theres a legit argument to be made there against a 15$ minimum wage. That i agree. Would hurt small franchised businesses and snall businesses in general. 
 

the unemployment benefit thing while it may be a thing more then i think it is right now, is just a thing for the right to yell about today. This too will pass. 
 

 

Edited by aupoker1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:


your posts on this topic are disturbing,  
 

Are they really disturbing? 
 

If so i dont think im the one who needs to lighten up. Just sayin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aupoker1 said:

Are they really disturbing? 
 

If so i dont think im the one who needs to lighten up. Just sayin. 

Yes because you’re so far away from reality and you go out of your way to play some troll part. I’d bet you put your 40 hours per week in, not a minute more, not a minute less and are content with your $50-60k. 
 

let me ask you this, at this point why do you think the unemployed should be getting a $300 per week bonus?  You are in so much support of it and think no one should care so I’m curious. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

People don't have to work 40 hours a week to still live in poverty???  This is outrageous!   Who am I supposed to look down on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

People don't have to work 40 hours a week to still live in poverty???  This is outrageous!   Who am I supposed to look down on?

 

Straight white males. They are scum of the earth. Slave owning, Jesus loving, cult freaks.

 

 

 

Edited by Sharonavich
Link to post
Share on other sites

I WATCHED A YOUTUBE VIDEO WHERE SOME GUY SAID THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN ANIMAL FARM.  I WAS SUPPOSED TO READ IT IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT THE TEACHER GOES OVER EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING TO BE ON THE TEST RIGHT BEFORE LOL.  ANYWAY THE POINT IS FUCK ALL THESE LAZY PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO WORK!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I JUST BET SOMEONE BIDEN WOULDNT BE PRESIDENT FOR 100 DAYS(GOT GREAT ODDS) AND NOW IM GOING TO CALL HIM STUPID FUCK YEAH CAPS LOCK 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

 

 

“It’s great to see these again after four years,” Walter Shaub, the director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics from 2013 to 2017, said on Twitter. “I do still wish they’d include virtual visits in these logs.”

 

Former Trump White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer offered the same criticism, tweeting that the release was “a joke” since “almost all of the White House meetings are virtual because of #covid and they will not release any information on those.”

 

The Biden White House is the first to commit to releasing its records from the president’s first day in office. The Obama White House posted its first set of records online in December 2009 and they dated back only to September 15 of that year, nearly eight months after Obama took office.

White House Exceptions

The Biden White House has carved out a handful of exceptions to its policy that mirror those set by Obama’s staff, restricting the release of records that it says would threaten national security, as well as those related to “purely personal” guests of the first and second families.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

I JUST BET SOMEONE BIDEN WOULDNT BE PRESIDENT FOR 100 DAYS(GOT GREAT ODDS) AND NOW IM GOING TO CALL HIM STUPID FUCK YEAH CAPS LOCK 

 

Your subconscious knows the truth. Same w aupoker. If you guys were trully confident in your blue team you wouldnt spend all your free time making the type of posts you make. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

People don't have to work 40 hours a week to still live in poverty???  This is outrageous!   Who am I supposed to look down on?

 

Economics? Since you have no idea how it works. If raising the minimum wage works beyond a bandaid... why does the issue continually come back? This isn't solving an issue it's placating to advance an agenda.  Why can't you absorb that?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't even understand what an entry level wage is (which beyond a high school kid is only applicable to people not smart enough to grow value in their labor)... much less what is exactly happening and why. Yes... I want you doing nothing. Useful idiots won't help this problem.

 

Lol... Bidophile

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If min wage is $15, that will just make the employer pass the charge to the customer so he can pay the min wage.  Plus he will hire less workers.

 

Like when obamacare happened. They made employers pay a certain amount of their full time enployees insurance. So the employer simply cut most his full time employees to part time to avoid the insurance costs.

Edited by Sharonavich
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

You can't even understand what an entry level wage is (which beyond a high school kid is only applicable to people not smart enough to grow value in their labor)... much less what is exactly happening and why. Yes... I want you doing nothing. Useful idiots won't help this problem.

 

Lol... Bidophile

 

Doing nothing is making the wealth disparity greater you fucking idiot.  It is actively hurting America.  

Stop hurting America.  Stop peddling your bullshit talking points handed down from people with actual wealth about why we should just leave things how they are.   It's pathetic.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys know there is no point in explaining multi-level thinking to people who you know for a fact can't think past level 1.  You know how you grew up with some people who didn't have the same mental capacity as the rest of us.  They are still around and plentiful in OT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

If min wage is $15, that will just make the employer pass the charge to the customer so he can pay the min wage.  Plus he will hire less workers.

 

Like when obamacare happened. They made employers pay a certain amount of their full time enployees insurance. So the employer simply cut all his full time employees to part time to avoid the insurance costs.

 

 

You know what poor people do when they get more money?   They spend it.  Right away.  It goes right back into the economy.  

 

It's a good thing.   

 

As for your analogy, your argument is basically that business will find ways around things,  so you just shouldn't do them.   This is fucking stupid.  And only ever gets used in the context of business because it it didn't hold up elsewhere.  

 

You want to make child molestation illegal?  Ok, but then a guy molests a kid, gets worried the kids gonna talk so he kills the kid.  Now you've got a dead molested kid.  So, who are you actually helping with these rules?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ozzie said:

 

 

You know what poor people do when they get more money?   They spend it.  Right away.  It goes right back into the economy.  

 

It's a good thing.   

 

As for your analogy, your argument is basically that business will find ways around things,  so you just shouldn't do them.   This is fucking stupid.  And only ever gets used in the context of business because it it didn't hold up elsewhere.  

 

You want to make child molestation illegal?  Ok, but then a guy molests a kid, gets worried the kids gonna talk so he kills the kid.  Now you've got a dead molested kid.  So, who are you actually helping with these rules?

 

I dont kniw what the fuck you are talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ozzie said:

That's why I just shout goggles and cow farts at you... you're hopeless.

 

No you shout that because you are not capable of proper debates. 

 

I get it, poor people need to be paid more. I agree. 

 

But raising the min wage on every employer is going to lead to more inflation and more small businesses going under.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you make wendys go from $10 to $15 for each employee, they will just raise the cost of fries and chicken nugs. And then that worker will be making more money, but also spending more money on food. And rent will go up everywhere. So its meaningless.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.