advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

1 hour ago, raisethis2 said:

Cult much????

People who live in the Villages are a diffremt breed. Doubt you'd survive.  Haha. Calling them Cultists is probably a step up to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Ozzie said:

Why do we need to save businesses that can't afford to pay their employees a decent wage?

So that the entire planet isnt monopolized by walmart, amazon, and Mcdonalds?

3 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

So that the entire planet isnt monopolized by walmart, amazon, and Mcdonalds?

So we need poverty to avoid... what?  more poverty?

Cool economic system bro

Of course it's the biggest conspiratard here calling others brainwashed while making the argument on why he should stay poor....

25 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Doing nothing is making the wealth disparity greater you fucking idiot.  It is actively hurting America.  

Stop hurting America.  Stop peddling your bullshit talking points handed down from people with actual wealth about why we should just leave things how they are.   It's pathetic.   

Wealth isn't fixed. Every citizen (and many non citizen) has the opportunity to create it. It's why to this day people flock to this country. I guess once that's ruined with a command economy that will stop. Is that what you're advocating? Because that's your end game whether you know it or not.

56 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

You know what poor people do when they get more money?   They spend it.  Right away. 

And that's why they're poor.  

A large part of my job is traveling around the country and setting wage schedules.  Anyone who truly believes the minimum wage should be immediately raised to $15 across the country doesn't understand basic wage economics.

Also, the conversation about this issue is not honest.  Half the time democrats propose some min wage many years down the line, it's portrayed by Republicans as effective immediately. 

A huge number of states have already decided to start with automatic wage increases on Jan 1 or other dates to meet whatever they deem necessary, oftentimes exceeding $15.  Additionally, localities often have the power to set their own. 

I see no problem with states largely deciding for themselves here.  There has obviously been a lot of conflict with state vs local leadership but they should have to deal with it themselves.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Zomg, some business that can't afford to pay it's employees more than 10 bucks an hour might not make it!!!!   

This is the sort of statement that shows you have such a weak grasp on what many businesses and those who choose to create them have to do to survive.  

Do you just not know that being in endless debt and failing is incredibly common amongst business owners?  

1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

Why do we need to save businesses that can't afford to pay their employees a decent wage?

ozzie never owned a business, shocking!

some workers don’t generate enough productivity to justify a “decent wage” 

Do you pay somebody $15/hr when they only generate $10/hr?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Shaaarrrp said:

This is the sort of statement that shows you have such a weak grasp on what many businesses and those who choose to create them have to do to survive.  

Do you just not know that being in endless debt and failing is incredibly common amongst business owners?  

They dont care. As long as Olive Garden and Chili's is open for dinner and they grab Taco Bell for lunch, it's all good.  The less choices the less fights with the SO trying to choose. 

Edited by wantagolf
1 hour ago, Shaaarrrp said:

A large part of my job is traveling around the country and setting wage schedules.  Anyone who truly believes the minimum wage should be immediately raised to $15 across the country doesn't understand basic wage economics.

Also, the conversation about this issue is not honest.  Half the time democrats propose some min wage many years down the line, it's portrayed by Republicans as effective immediately. 

A huge number of states have already decided to start with automatic wage increases on Jan 1 or other dates to meet whatever they deem necessary, oftentimes exceeding $15.  Additionally, localities often have the power to set their own. 

I see no problem with states largely deciding for themselves here.  There has obviously been a lot of conflict with state vs local leadership but they should have to deal with it themselves.

Good post. States should be free to do as they please largely. Bad ideas fail... eventually... certainly. As long as they aren't bailed out (which we saw some of during covid) I couldn't care less. Results matter.

Posted (edited)

Here's an example of a higher priced city in a low cost state that might have a legitimate argument why raising the min wage might makes sense.  

https://www.wlwt.com/article/kentucky-supreme-court-strikes-down-minimum-wage-ordinance/7024740

Kentucky choosing to limit local powers from governing themselves is their own decision that will have state wide ramifications that cause people to vote in ways to further reinforce the general state's will.    

Isn't this how democracy is supposed to work?

Edited by Shaaarrrp
13 hours ago, Camzeeee said:

i personally know at least 5 people who haven't looked for jobs in the last year due to unemployment being what it is. It's definitely a real thing that people are doing and not some obscure anecdote.

What i don't understand is i didn't hear a peep from Hack about this all last year. Wonder why?

Think long and hard about this so I don’t have to waste my time flaming you 

11 hours ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Aupoker folks.  Come may. Its already fucking May. Lol 

you got annihilated, move on.  

Sometimes it’s best to just put the blue Pom Poms down for 5 seconds and turn the brain on.  I guess we’ll keep waiting.  

11 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

I did?

ive seen nothing other than 1 jobs report. Other than a hacker spew and camzee knowing some people. 

i know youd prefer everyone go back to their 9$ an hour jobs. Too bad. They get to continue to make that awesome 700$ a week for a few more months. Nobody should care. At all. 

Now we move on to a 51 vote infrastructure bill. Then as many more 51 vote legislation he can muster thanks to turtle. 

This is literally just the next thing

nobody is screaming about the border anymore because its being fixed. 

next week they will move on to another thing they can yell about and continue to see nobody cares

The Chamber of Commerce put out an official statement on one of the worst jobs reports of all time compared to expectations and the direct correlation to unemployment benefits causing it.  

Just stop.  Seriously.  You look so fucking stupid.  

5 hours ago, Ozzie said:

People don't have to work 40 hours a week to still live in poverty???  This is outrageous!   Who am I supposed to look down on?

Imagine my fucking shock that OT’s #1 government handout lifer supports these policies.  

4 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

Your subconscious knows the truth. Same w aupoker. If you guys were trully confident in your blue team you wouldnt spend all your free time making the type of posts you make. 

Owned and fucking boned 

3 hours ago, truesyalose said:

You guys know there is no point in explaining multi-level thinking to people who you know for a fact can't think past level 1.  You know how you grew up with some people who didn't have the same mental capacity as the rest of us.  They are still around and plentiful in OT.

This

Ozzie’s complete lack of understanding the most basic economic principles is fucking hysterical.  I’m shocked... SHOCKED... that the government has to feed his family for him.  

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

The Chamber of Commerce put out an official statement on one of the worst jobs reports of all time compared to expectations and the direct correlation to unemployment benefits causing it.  

Just stop.  Seriously.  You look so fucking stupid.  

Jesus fucking christ.

Do you also feel soooo bad fir management and owners?  Are they gonna shut down cause 700$ a week until september?

no. And you and the deplorables will have moved on in a week just like you did with the border. Its what you guys do. 

this is not the massive problem u want it to be. Be best!

Edited by aupoker1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Jesus fucking christ.

Do you also feel soooo bad fir management and owners?  Are they gonna shut down cause 700$ a week until september?

no. And you and the deplorables will have moved on in a week just like you did with the border. Its what you guys do. 

This jobs report is going to be the backbone excuse as to why we need more stimulus even though paying people too much stimulus is the main factor that is causing the recovery to stall at an unprecedented level.  Instead of admitting that and using your fucking brain you just type nonsense that you pulled out of your ass from a knee jerk reaction to defend the Vegetable in Chief.  

Use your fucking brain, dude.  It’s embarrassing.  

On what fucking planet is Donald Trump missing a jobs report expectation by 75%?  

LLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Enjoy Jimmy Carter 2.0.  This administration is so far out in front of their skis that it’s almost unbelievable and here you are slurping them out of some sense of duty.  What in the actual fuck are you doing?  Hold the L and move on.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

This jobs report is going to be the backbone excuse as to why we need more stimulus even though paying people too much stimulus is the main factor that is causing the recovery to stall at an unprecedented level.  Instead of admitting that and using your fucking brain you just type nonsense that you pulled out of your ass from a knee jerk reaction to defend the Vegetable in Chief.  

Use your fucking brain, dude.  It’s embarrassing.  

Want to bet we aint getting more stimulus?

1 bad jobs report. WE ARE ALL GONNA GET ANOTHER 3k!!  Ffs man. 

wed have to work out logistics, but this is is crazy talk. 

Edited by aupoker1

It wont matter. Next month when the jobs report isnt nearly as bad as u want it to be, christmas or babies or whatever cunt neck puts a statement out about is what you will be claiming is the next thing biden did to emd the world. 

1 minute ago, aupoker1 said:

Want to bet we aint getting more stimulus?

1 bad jobs report. WE ARE ALL GONNA GET ANOTHER 3k!!  Ffs man. 

wed have to work out logistics, but this is is crazy talk. 

84% of the kids in CA STILL aren’t in school AGAINST CDC guidelines and half the country can’t find employees. The worst jobs/expectations report OF ALL TIME and you think this admin has a fucking clue what they’re doing.

Normally this is where I would say keep going, but I actually like you, so please stop.   

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

84% of the kids in CA STILL aren’t in school AGAINST CDC guidelines and half the country can’t find employees. The worst jobs/expectations report OF ALL TIME and you think this admin has a fucking clue what they’re doing.

Normally this is where I would say keep going, but I actually like you, so please stop.   

Lol. So no bet?

good talk. Ill mock you again on this early june when a normal jobs report comes out. 

Fuck california. 

Have you stooped to the welp, gotta go to california, the most restrictive state left when it comes to.......schools,(if what u say is true). Yea thats it. California, schools. That will get em. 

Edited by aupoker1
Just now, aupoker1 said:

Lol. So no bet?

good talk. Ill mock you again on this early june when a normal jobs report comes out. 

You mean when the estimate expectations of a real recovery have been adjusted to the new reality of the failure of an administration that we’re now stuck with?  LOL

You just don’t have any idea how any of this works, yet you insist on spewing the “opinions” you pull straight out of your ass.  

How many times in the last 4 pages have you spewed something factually wrong and been corrected?  Yet you double down.  

Your batshit thoughts don’t have any effect on reality.  Do you not understand that?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

You mean when the estimate expectations of a real recovery have been adjusted to the new reality of the failure of an administration that we’re now stuck with?  LOL

You just don’t have any idea how any of this works, yet you insist on spewing the “opinions” you pull straight out of your ass.  

How many times in the last 4 pages have you spewed something factually wrong and been corrected?  Yet you double down.  

Your batshit thoughts don’t have any effect on reality.  Do you not understand that?

Who shot me down with facts?    Certainly not u

Edited by aupoker1