advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

28 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Liz Cheney is out............

There's just something heartwarming about watching the Republican's eat their own. 

Good riddance to all the war mongers.  The left should consider doing some house cleaning of their own.  

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, aupoker1 said:

Its what he does these days. Insult anyone who disagrees with which includes anyone he thinks is left of crazy. 

i admit freely i google the source depending on who posts it. Ad hominem attacks is what i do here to the crazy far right. 

stopper is the only one who in this whole jobs thing that had facts, legit points and a conversation could be had. The rest why bother. Its the same they claimed in the 4 years of trump. They hate everything biden cause its biden and not their cult leader. 

No because it’s pointless trying to have a conversation with you. Props

to stopper for taking the time to do so.  There’s plenty of different sectors going through the same things he went over from mom and pop restaurants up to large manufacturing plants and both the consumer and the businesses are taking the brut. But like mentioned, you’ve made your opinion and adapt and back peddle depending on who is posting. 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Plenty of, Is the same as ive heard people say. 

but i would also never have any back and forth with you again 

at least with hacker its entertaining. 

Edited by aupoker1
38 minutes ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Saddest day ever. Not sure how I’ll sleep at night. 

and yea we know it’s entertaining for you to troll. 

To be fair, he’s not trolling.  He’s making statements based on his uninformed opinions and feelings.  

7 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

To be fair, he’s not trolling.  He’s making statements based on his uninformed opinions and feelings.  

I’ll pray for him then. 

• Like 1

How fucking stupid does the left think their base is?  Really fucking stupid by the remarks they make for their base to listen too.

JUST IN - US Fed Vice Chairman Richard Clarida: "We were SURPRISED by higher than expected inflation data." This comes after the surprisingly low jobs report.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

How fucking stupid does the left think their base is?  Really fucking stupid by the remarks they make for their base to listen too.

JUST IN - US Fed Vice Chairman Richard Clarida: "We were SURPRISED by higher than expected inflation data." This comes after the surprisingly low jobs report.

They don’t have a fucking clue what they’re doing.  Econ 101 definition of inflation... too much cash chasing too few goods... 

Who could have seen this coming??????!

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

US Chamber of Commerce is now calling for the immediate termination of enhanced unemployment benefits.

11 Governors have already taken action to end enhanced unemployment benefits in their states.

Probably completely unrelated to record high job openings with record high unemployment cash being shelled out of DC.  

This administration is an absolute joke. 

But hey, at least Trump isn’t calling out the incompetence of business and government leadership on Twitter anymore!

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

President Vegetable 

A5C09399-4188-4B94-B00B-6E9F2F6B6C44.jpeg.0ccf53e4f260ce642c125b93cb9c27e3.jpeg

None of these are a crisis but the gas hack is definitely the most alarming and illustrates the vulnerability present in much of this country’s infrastructure.

58 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Next they’ll be asking them for money to “Stop the Re-Steal.”

16 minutes ago, TheSilentBob said:

None of these are a crisis but the gas hack is definitely the most alarming and illustrates the vulnerability present in much of this country’s infrastructure.

There are over 21000 children here illegally and being held in cages by Sloppy Joe.

How many exactly before a crisis?

23 minutes ago, TheSilentBob said:

I give it a 80% chance the entire hack is a psyop hoax to blame the already surging gas prices on. And to blame russia, and to blame crypto. Cause the russian hackers transferred bitcoin to eachother....

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

There are over 21000 children here illegally and being held in cages by Sloppy Joe.

Yeah no vaccines or social distance either. You fuck8ng idiot libfucks bever say shit about tgis even after spending 16 months crying about republicans not wearing masks!!!!!!!

silentbob. Stupid ass. 

Edited by Sharonavich
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

I remember when it was 2,000 under Trump and ever progressive shit for brains in OT was fainting and clutching their pearls 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
Just now, Aaron_Hacker said:

I remember when it was 2,000 under Trump and every dumbass on the site was fainting and clutching their pearls 

They all suck so hard hacker. My mind is going to explode.

17 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

I remember when it was 2,000 under Trump and ever progressive shit for brains in OT was fainting and clutching their pearls 

Did you think it was a crisis then?

21 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Yeah no vaccines or social distance either. You fuck8ng idiot libfucks bever say shit about tgis even after spending 16 months crying about republicans not wearing masks!!!!!!!

silentbob. Stupid ass. 

All I said was I don't consider it a crisis, no reason to get all riled up. I also never cried about masks or anything related to masks. My only issue with them is that they make my glasses fog up but what can you do?

3 minutes ago, TheSilentBob said:

All I said was I don't consider it a crisis, no reason to get all riled up. I also never cried about masks or anything related to masks. My only issue with them is that they make my glasses fog up but what can you do?

I dont care if you personally never complained about masks. You chose to lose your individual identity when you declared yourself on team commie.