advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

13 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

I dont care if you personally never complained about masks. You chose to lose your individual identity when you declared yourself on team commie. 

Lol, Biden didn't even win my state.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

To be fair, he’s not trolling.  He’s making statements based on his uninformed opinions and feelings.  

Says the guy who has spewed literally nothing but his uninformed opinions for 5 years. 

also whatever it is 7headshots prays to id prefer he not pray for me to it. But he will. Dudes obsessed with me. 

Edited by aupoker1
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Dudes obsessed with me. 

This cant be true because you arent unique in any way. He can get all your opinions just by reading other libtards talk on twitter. Or watching cnn

Edited by Sharonavich
3 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Definitely not due to any policy changes!!!

This must be Trump’s fault!!!!

Got nothing to do with Biden when prices go thru the roof. Put the blame on the assholes selling shit for more than they should. They're create the next recession and they'll lose their ass when the unemployed stop buying. 

• Haha 1

bartletti-border-arizona-cubans-pray-cli

Two Cuban nationals fall to their knees in silent prayer as two more scale the 30-foot-high U.S.-Mexico border fence in San Luis, Ariz. They tell me political and economic nightmares in Cuba have steadily wiped out any hope of a secure and rewarding life there. They dream of relatives, a good job and living happily ever after in Miami and Houston — if they can qualify for asylum in America.

That was late last month. What happened next was something I’ve rarely seen in more than 40 years of photojournalism along the border.

Over the past eight presidential administrations, what much of my photography revealed was that once an undocumented immigrant leaped onto U.S. soil, he or she sprinted full speed in pursuit of what they hoped would be a better life. In 1979, when I began my long-range, newspaper documentary about causes and consequences of undocumented immigration, I saw out-of-control anarchy along the border between the Tijuana River Estuary and Otay Mountain. Year after year, millions of people successfully made their way to el otro lado — the other side — and ran head over heels away from the U.S. Border Patrol. Now 42 years later, I find the never-ending story of migration for survival is essentially unchanged — save for one significant difference.

Unauthorized immigrants are now running head over heels toward the Border Patrol in a most unlikely pattern of controlled anarchy.

U.S. Border Patrol apprehension statistics show that from the 1970s to the 1990s, the San Diego sector was the portal through which more people illegally passed than across any political boundary in the world. In the ensuing decades, the San Diego-Tijuana boundary has morphed into the least likely sector to be breached along the 1,500-mile frontier with Mexico. Consequently, thousands of Central American migrants who arrived in the infamous caravans in 2018, and later in smaller groups, are camping against the Tijuana side of the fence and in shelters and rooming houses in anticipation of asylum hearings.

Now a new route has opened up. Hundreds of people a day are getting off the bus at the Mexico border town of San Luis Rio Colorado, 20 miles south of Yuma, Ariz., where unauthorized access to the United States is a slam dunk; it’s so easy it makes a mockery of former President Donald Trump’s new 30-foot-high border fence.

The number of apprehensions has risen so quickly in recent months that Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey declared a formal state of emergency on April 20. He wanted up to 250 National Guard members to help support other law enforcement agencies at the border. I didn’t see any soldiers or Humvees, but there were Yuma County sheriff’s deputies assisting women and children into the paddy wagon.

On this ragged corner of Arizona, I contend it’s unlikely that any electronic fence, steel fence or phalanx of law enforcement officials will halt a migration that’s as old as humanity and as unstoppable as the wind. This isn’t my moral or political rant. It’s brutal pragmatism.

bartletti-border-fence-children-2021.jpg

bartletti-border-patrol-crowd-fenceline-

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/commentary/story/2021-05-07/controlled-anarchy-on-the-u-s-mexico-border-in-arizona?fbclid=IwAR1vdJg2aj26BLb7JW7WyRUC4LC9wLSKgPPgsEdh0iCoW_8AMH2uFhtCq3A

23 minutes ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

Do mainstream Democrats really believe this?

I'd like to know who said this and why. Russia and China are much greater threats on a global scale but domestically, right wing militia's might well be the greatest threat to homeland security. 

It's all about context. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

bartletti-border-arizona-cubans-pray-cli

Two Cuban nationals fall to their knees in silent prayer as two more scale the 30-foot-high U.S.-Mexico border fence in San Luis, Ariz. They tell me political and economic nightmares in Cuba have steadily wiped out any hope of a secure and rewarding life there. They dream of relatives, a good job and living happily ever after in Miami and Houston — if they can qualify for asylum in America.

That was late last month. What happened next was something I’ve rarely seen in more than 40 years of photojournalism along the border.

Over the past eight presidential administrations, what much of my photography revealed was that once an undocumented immigrant leaped onto U.S. soil, he or she sprinted full speed in pursuit of what they hoped would be a better life. In 1979, when I began my long-range, newspaper documentary about causes and consequences of undocumented immigration, I saw out-of-control anarchy along the border between the Tijuana River Estuary and Otay Mountain. Year after year, millions of people successfully made their way to el otro lado — the other side — and ran head over heels away from the U.S. Border Patrol. Now 42 years later, I find the never-ending story of migration for survival is essentially unchanged — save for one significant difference.

Unauthorized immigrants are now running head over heels toward the Border Patrol in a most unlikely pattern of controlled anarchy.

U.S. Border Patrol apprehension statistics show that from the 1970s to the 1990s, the San Diego sector was the portal through which more people illegally passed than across any political boundary in the world. In the ensuing decades, the San Diego-Tijuana boundary has morphed into the least likely sector to be breached along the 1,500-mile frontier with Mexico. Consequently, thousands of Central American migrants who arrived in the infamous caravans in 2018, and later in smaller groups, are camping against the Tijuana side of the fence and in shelters and rooming houses in anticipation of asylum hearings.

Now a new route has opened up. Hundreds of people a day are getting off the bus at the Mexico border town of San Luis Rio Colorado, 20 miles south of Yuma, Ariz., where unauthorized access to the United States is a slam dunk; it’s so easy it makes a mockery of former President Donald Trump’s new 30-foot-high border fence.

The number of apprehensions has risen so quickly in recent months that Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey declared a formal state of emergency on April 20. He wanted up to 250 National Guard members to help support other law enforcement agencies at the border. I didn’t see any soldiers or Humvees, but there were Yuma County sheriff’s deputies assisting women and children into the paddy wagon.

On this ragged corner of Arizona, I contend it’s unlikely that any electronic fence, steel fence or phalanx of law enforcement officials will halt a migration that’s as old as humanity and as unstoppable as the wind. This isn’t my moral or political rant. It’s brutal pragmatism.

bartletti-border-fence-children-2021.jpg

bartletti-border-patrol-crowd-fenceline-

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/commentary/story/2021-05-07/controlled-anarchy-on-the-u-s-mexico-border-in-arizona?fbclid=IwAR1vdJg2aj26BLb7JW7WyRUC4LC9wLSKgPPgsEdh0iCoW_8AMH2uFhtCq3A

Obama tried to normalize relations with Cuba, there was travel and a little trade, the Cheeto Jesus came in and unwound all the progress made in relations between the two countries. Now, nobody trusts anybody and covid will continue to be a factor that blocks progress. 

As a result, in Cuba and in a dozen other countries life is so hard that people will risk everything for a chance at a better life. We can do what we always did which was help those countries do better on their own soil or we can deal with the desperate soles who leave for a better life. 

That's the burden we face being thought of as a nation where anything's possible. 

Choose. 

12 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

I'd like to know who said this and why. Russia and China are much greater threats on a global scale but domestically, right wing militia's might well be the greatest threat to homeland security. 

It's all about context. 

Answered my own question. This comment was articulated at a hearing ABOUT DOMESTIC TERRORISM, not general security.  Mupp failed to include that little factoid. I'm not shocked. 

11 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Answered my own question. This comment was articulated at a hearing ABOUT DOMESTIC TERRORISM, not general security.  Mupp failed to include that little factoid. I'm not shocked. 

what is the the quote. I looked for it and couldn’t find it. 

I need to research this more. I’m not convinced the large group of white people they’re referring to are racists and not just nationalists.

My hypothesis is that in 2021 if you’re white and a nationalist, you’re automatically considered a white supremacist. But, in reality, the large groups of white nationalists would be accepting of other races, as long as they are nationalists as well. 

No matter what, we’re witnessing extremism on both sides and it’s a lot of noise and chaos coming from a relatively small percentage of people.

It’s also funny how the Capitol riot continues to be used as evidence of dangerous white supremacists. The most likely reason is politicians feel threatened because they were the targets. If those moronic Capitol rioters would have looted and burned down some businesses, it would have been status quo.... jk jk the narrative would still be the same, that they’re white supremacist terrorists.

While mostly white, who knows what percentage of the dopes in the capitol were white supremacists bu definition. Id guess it was minimal as well. They are just incredibly stupid sheep that got caught up in a cult

it happens. 

7 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

While mostly white, who knows what percentage of the dopes in the capitol were white supremacists bu definition. Id guess it was minimal as well. They are just incredibly stupid sheep that got caught up in a cult

it happens. 

I think there's more wisdom in this than will be given credit. In interviews and analysis after the riot it was discovered that large groups of white Trump supporters were rallied by others with a mission. Thousands of these small town, right loving bumpkins were bussed in to "rally". There is no question that other right wing radicals also arrived intent on leading the crowd into more than a peaceful rally. 

A 9/11 style commission will prove exactly what happened. That's exactly why Republicans in the congress want no part in one. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Using civilians as shields.  Not good.

I don't claim to know exactly what brought about the latest round of violence but Israel has been run by morons for years and years. When you take land that's not yours and leave people with nothing, for generations, they tend to resent it. The latest crime against humanity Israel is guilty of is vaccinating it's own people while excluding all Palestinians. You know that is a factor. 

This shit will continue for a few more lifetimes until someone engineers a two state solution. Good luck with that. 

7 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

it happens. 

4 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

I think there's more wisdom in this than will be given credit. In interviews and analysis after the riot it was discovered that large groups of white Trump supporters were rallied by others with a mission. Thousands of these small town, right loving bumpkins were bussed in to "rally". There is no question that other right wing radicals also arrived intent on leading the crowd into more than a peaceful rally. 

A 9/11 style commission will prove exactly what happened. That's exactly why Republicans in the congress want no part in one. 

D9508A58-C964-4A61-833F-73276BA1BE08.jpeg

16 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

. The latest crime against humanity Israel is guilty of is vaccinating it's own people while excluding all Palestinians. You know that is a factor. 

So in this instance excluding people based on race?  Ethnicity? Social Status?  Neighborhood?  is all bad right?  Other instances excluding people, its okay?  Say age?

• Haha 1

Netanyahu is a crazy person. Id prefer him not to be in power. 

but rt2. What even is a 2 state solution?  Nobody fucking knows. And neither side will ever agree. Blaming Israel alone is silly. Not sure you are doing that but fucking hamas is the power on the other side.  Its always been some terrorist organization. Even when it was arafat

1 hour ago, aupoker1 said:

Netanyahu is a crazy person. Id prefer him not to be in power. 

but rt2. What even is a 2 state solution?  Nobody fucking knows. And neither side will ever agree. Blaming Israel alone is silly. Not sure you are doing that but fucking hamas is the power on the other side.  Its always been some terrorist organization. Even when it was arafat

Israel took land in a war back in 1967. History since then suggests that the Palestinians will never be willing to accept the loss of their homeland. It's like when we kicked Saddam Hussein's ass in Iraq. If we'd have planted our flag and started building homes for American's there how welcome would we truly be?

I'm not pro-Israel or opposed to Israel but I know they're fucking up and there will never be peace without true, honest negotiations. They need leadership for that. The closest they ever come to that was with Jimmy Carter's efforts. 

AMAZON HIRING 75,000 EMPLOYEES ACROSS FULFILLMENT & TRANSPORTATION, WITH AVERAGE STARTING PAY OF OVER $17/HOUR & SIGN-ON BONUSES OF UP TO $1,000

Reuters $AMZN