raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

3 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

Israel took land in a war back in 1967. History since then suggests that the Palestinians will never be willing to accept the loss of their homeland. It's like when we kicked Saddam Hussein's ass in Iraq. If we'd have planted our flag and started building homes for American's there how welcome would we truly be?

I'm not pro-Israel or opposed to Israel but I know they're fucking up and there will never be peace without true, honest negotiations. They need leadership for that. The closest they ever come to that was with Jimmy Carter's efforts. 

Jews lived in Jerusalem for 1000s of years and was taken by them. You’re upset that they lost the land since 1967 and will never be able to accept it?  Jews own a grain of sand in the Middle East and any other country in the region will kill, rape and torture Jews. Jews even gave them more land it just it gave them a closer range to shoot rockets. When you shoot rockets from civilian homes into Israel and then civilians get killed in retaliation stop complaining. 

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Z-Fresh said:

Jews lived in Jerusalem for 1000s of years and was taken by them. You’re upset that they lost the land since 1967 and will never be able to accept it?  

You are talking about jews in terms of religion and not race when you say this right?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

You are talking about jews in terms of religion and not race when you say this right?

Religion and race are terms relating to humans.  Jews are more evolved than humans.  Google it

1 hour ago, Z-Fresh said:

Jews lived in Jerusalem for 1000s of years and was taken by them. You’re upset that they lost the land since 1967 and will never be able to accept it?  Jews own a grain of sand in the Middle East and any other country in the region will kill, rape and torture Jews. Jews even gave them more land it just it gave them a closer range to shoot rockets. When you shoot rockets from civilian homes into Israel and then civilians get killed in retaliation stop complaining. 

I'm not complaining about anything. I'm just stating the simple fact that until an actual professional brings these two parties to a negotiating table there will never be peace. I have no dog in this fight and couldn't care less if they kill one another for generations to come. 

29 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

The White House is now authorizing Bitcoin payments to international terrorists!  What a time to be alive!

🤡🌎

Lol, the beautiful silence of fucking clowns 

9 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

I'm not complaining about anything. I'm just stating the simple fact that until an actual professional brings these two parties to a negotiating table there will never be peace. I have no dog in this fight and couldn't care less if they kill one another for generations to come. 

Oh shit!!  That's what has been missing all these years.  A professional negotiator!  That will fix everything.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

You’re so bad at this 

Yea. I forget. You dont pay attention to him or his twitter(when he was allowed). And you hyperposting never had anything to do with his mean tweets. 

1 minute ago, aupoker1 said:

Yea. I forget. You dont pay attention to him or his twitter(when he was allowed). And you hyperposting never had anything to do with his mean tweets. 

I’m still hyper posting and he is literally banned from Tweeting.  Are you fucking autistic?

19 minutes ago, Z-Fresh said:

No one on this board has any idea what you're talking about.

17 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Nobody but you knows or cares?

Ignorance from OTifa?!  INCONCEIVABLE!

15 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

I’m still hyper posting and he is literally banned from Tweeting.  Are you fucking autistic?

You are not banned from finding his nonsense. I know i get it. U Dont read far righties who parrot everything he says and does. All that. You dont ever see twitter. Every thoght you post is a pure aron hacker

thought

but. 4 years of literally parroting everything he and his minions says tells a different story. 

1 minute ago, aupoker1 said:

You are not banned from finding his nonsense. I know i get it. U Dont read far righties who parrot everything he says and does. All that. You dont ever see twitter. Every thoght you post is a pure aron hacker

thought

but. 4 years of literally parroting everything he and his minions says tells a different story. 

Confirmed autistic.  My niece is autistic.  She acts just like this, too.  

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sharonavich said:

Thats right aupoker. Fight back with other peoples tweets about matt gaetz! Thatll prove you arent autistic.

Who am i fighting dummy?  

jesus man. be best

Edited by aupoker1