advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

6 hours ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Huh? Manager? You’re misinformed bud. Good thing your lady makes the money!   Funny thing is you come in here ragging on people about politics and that you're too cool for it then why do you post itt? I don’t post in any thread that doesn’t interest me.  If i went in those threads trying to tell people how they could live a better life it would be straight up weird. Take for instance betting threads. Im sure theres at least a couple in OT that are in over the heads and gambling really takes a toll on their life but i’m not going in trying to tell the bettors how they can be happier. No.  And i’m also  sure most of the bettors have worked out a balance so they can enjoy life and betting.  Not hating on betting but just giving you an example. 

But hey you live that reality 😉

TLDR. Hope you got it all out tho!

9 hours ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

No discussion ITT about Putin or Xi from today?  It was unnerving IMO.

That's exactly why I opened the thread this morning.  Joe is gonna have a tough road.  His spitball answer to George about Putin was terrible.  Putin's reply was perfect from his side.  This sucks.  That's my take.  It sucks.  He can't hold a press conference, but he can torch foreign policy with 2 words.  And he is too busy to quell this because he is in Georgia?

• Like 1

It's the same milquetoast foriegn policy as Obama. Talk tough... but carry a small twig. Oh... and bomb countries that are really no threat to us. Say what you will or why... but they didn't fuck with Trump. The only thing that they really respect is power and resolve. If you can legitimately project that... they don't test you.

1 hour ago, misterizx said:

image.thumb.png.8671a9debad4eed130d2dac8c2b6f420.png

I'm absolutely shocked that a President who made his name by making tougher drug laws and Vice President who made her name by locking up people would do something like this.  Who could have seen this coming?

• Like 1

He should not be walking up those stairs without help.  Cmon man!

Pride cometh before the fall(s).

Where is President Harris when you need her?

Edited by Mr Galt
1 hour ago, LeftyMark said:

His people said the wind blew him down.   The fucking wind!

Lol i live a pretty windy area and can confirm not even my 2 year old has been blown over by the wind. 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Lol i live a pretty windy area and can confirm not even my 2 year old has been blown over by the wind. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Skagway means " The Windy Place ".  Total bullshit.  Lol.  Lefty, thanks for winning OT again.  Excellent photoshop.

Edited by uncle.skagway
I'm agreeing with you
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, JB said:

Just got home and heard he tripped today. 

Knew you guys wouldnt disappoint lol. 

It's standard, right? You lefties fingered yourself whenever TRUMP did anything. Goes both ways

You know how there were covid outbreaks in The White House under Trump, then Biden took over and so far, no outbreaks. You know where the outbreaks of covid have moved to? Mar-A-lago. Imagine that? 

26 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

You know how there were covid outbreaks in The White House under Trump, then Biden took over and so far, no outbreaks. You know where the outbreaks of covid have moved to? Mar-A-lago. Imagine that? 

Yah great observation! Just need to get Biden and White House staffers vaccinated now to reduce the chance of getting covid even more.