raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

5 minutes ago, JB said:

Can you think of a legit reason as to why they would block people from getting water (or whatever the specific terminology is)?

Lol. Not a single one if them can. 

but but but harvesting!

they cant even admit how stupid it was

Edited by aupoker1
Just now, JB said:

Can you think of a legit reason as to why they would block people from getting water (or whatever the specific terminology is)?

There has been intimidation and harassment of voters while in line. Better that tactic be out of bounds. Do you not agree with that?

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/voting-rights/#someone-is-interfering-with-my-right-to-vote

Your rights

• It’s illegal to intimidate voters and a federal crime to “intimidate, threaten, [or] coerce … any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of [that] other person to vote or to vote as he may choose.”
1 minute ago, Tennis Bum said:

There has been intimidation and harassment of voters while in line. Better that tactic be out of bounds. Do you not agree with that?

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/voting-rights/#someone-is-interfering-with-my-right-to-vote

Your rights

• It’s illegal to intimidate voters and a federal crime to “intimidate, threaten, [or] coerce … any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of [that] other person to vote or to vote as he may choose.”

Jesus  christ man. Even for you this is a a fucking out there stretch. I would say i appreciate the effort but it was so piss poor. 

4 hours ago, misterizx said:

Are you saying black people are to dumb to find a drop box? Are you saying black people are too lazy to get to the polls by 5 PM. Are you saying black people are too poor or too stupid to get an ID? Please clarify because your claims seem quite racist. Why do you keep talking down to black people? 

That is what the left always does. Then says they must take care of them and protect them from things. Haha. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Its incredibly stupid.  It’s also not the point.  

Thank you. Believe it or not i do understand YOUR point. I dont agree with them for the most part but its at least arguable. 

putting poll closings and water laws in is just making it way too easy for dems to latch on to emotions and move on voting rights. Different if it was just georgia. Its not. 

Edited by aupoker1
1 hour ago, JB said:

So you think they are protecting people by not allowing them to buy water after standing in line for like 3 hours? 

Lol thats what youre going with? 

Impressive mental gymnastics 

There's no way to police unfettered "organizers" making contact with voters in line. If you want water... bring it.

Pro tip: you'll be ok for a few hours without water.

1 hour ago, JB said:

Okay, so you dont have a legitimate nonsense. I figured as much. Basically, because their isnt any real reason for this. 

Hacker is full blown troll and he cant even make excuses for it lol

Ok... so no prob with the proud boys working the voter lines in black neighborhoods. Nothing to see there. Just some friendly guys being helpful.

mqdefault.jpg

11 hours ago, acp said:

US voting:

[x] photo ID required

[x] political aptitude test passing grade

[  ] water and food provided to voters

wouldn't a political aptitude test be discriminatory against low income communities?

Edited by Camzeeee

Has anybody noticed how much scum lowlife trash the conservatives on here have become over the last few weeks?

guys like 7headshots and tennis bum have always been trash. We all know this. Even he guys on their team know this. (Hopefully) But now we’ve got guys like Wanta (who we sorta, kinda knew was a little racist) posting propaganda cherry picked stories of black men killing white women. Obviously to invoke racism towards blacks. As if we aren’t a country of 350 million people or whatver and violent homicides don’t happen everyday. The conservatives just happen to cherry pick one where they can rally up some real racism amongst their base with two black men killing a white woman. And wanta is running around posting about it as if that’s the only murder that’s ever happened in this country. And they’re doing his thing where they’re like “why is the media ignoring this?”  as if it’s the media’s obligation to put a spotlight on every murder in America. And if they don’t there’s obviously an agenda behind it. you know how many fucking murders happen everyday in this country? Every week, month year? Apologies for the media not focusing on the one story you wanted them to so you can reiterate to the world that black me just want to rape and murder white women.  And what’s even weirder is the media did give it focus. But just not enough for their liking I guess. As if they wouldn’t have said this no matter what anyway. After all conservatives are the victims of the liberal media. 

Looooool at anybody, especially someone of Wantas caliber, needing to be defended from Special Ed.

He is an actual racist, so he thinks everyone else must be.  Any discussion with him will instantly devolve and become about the color of someone's skin. It's pointless to give him attention. 

Edited by treypear
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, XXEDPXX said:

Has anybody noticed how much scum lowlife trash the conservatives on here have become over the last few weeks?

guys like 7headshots and tennis bum have always been trash. We all know this. Even he guys on their team know this. (Hopefully) But now we’ve got guys like Wanta (who we sorta, kinda knew was a little racist) posting propaganda cherry picked stories of black men killing white women. Obviously to invoke racism towards blacks. As if we aren’t a country of 350 million people or whatver and violent homicides don’t happen everyday. The conservatives just happen to cherry pick one where they can rally up some real racism amongst their base with two black men killing a white woman. And wanta is running around posting about it as if that’s the only murder that’s ever happened in this country. And they’re doing his thing where they’re like “why is the media ignoring this?”  as if it’s the media’s obligation to put a spotlight on every murder in America. And if they don’t there’s obviously an agenda behind it. you know how many fucking murders happen everyday in this country? Every week, month year? Apologies for the media not focusing on the one story you wanted them to so you can reiterate to the world that black me just want to rape and murder white women.  And what’s even weirder is the media did give it focus. But just not enough for their liking I guess. As if they wouldn’t have said this no matter what anyway. After all conservatives are the victims of the liberal media. 

We are trash because we point out the blatant truth without having to post a half page full of words and you cannot handle it. GFY with your mothers black tran dick.

3 hours ago, JB said:

Okay, so let me clarify... I wasnt really explaining that to Ed. Just replying to the claim in general. 

I havent quite figured it out, but ED is for sure just some sort of massive troll. I have no clue where he truly stands on topics.  I think he is even liberal and probably voted biden, he just comes here to fuck out. 

You can take nothing he says at face value. 

This. 

and wanta does what i do but for the right. Posts george conway gotcha links. 

9 hours ago, Camzeeee said:

wouldn't a political aptitude test be discriminatory against low income communities?

So now, low income = low political aptitude??  Ok, got it 😉

Low political aptitude voters are discriminatory against me.  The rich ones, the poor ones, the white ones, the brown ones, and the black ones.

Edited by Artiecat